RealGunner
Firenze
Luca
Harmonica
S
54 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Gonzalo Higuain takes his talents to South Beach - Page 2 Empty Re: Gonzalo Higuain takes his talents to South Beach

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:34 pm

It doesn't work like that, what is this BS about FIAt lol.

There are declared wages that are coming off your books, and then eveything that he does individually is separate. Are you saying that Juventus are actually not paying him 30 mil net?

if it's that then all PSG players will make 1 mil to lower their cost and sign an agreement with Qatar Airways lol. UEFA doesnt allow that

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Gonzalo Higuain takes his talents to South Beach - Page 2 Empty Re: Gonzalo Higuain takes his talents to South Beach

Post by Luca Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:39 pm

I believe ala PSG, fiat is promising Juventus an additional 30M year to support the wages of Ronaldo, as a way to inflate the club’s revenues and make the cost affordable.

I can assure you Ronaldo would not have been signed if this part had not been worked out.

As for Higuain, his future was questionable before the World Cup, Ronaldo’s move did cement his exit for me. We have far too many forwards

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:01 am

the partnership wasn't bad, they scored lots of goals together, but personality wise i doubt they were the best of friends. this always makes me laugh though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMLnEweXhHA
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:05 am

They may have scored goals but it was more due to having more talent than most teams in La Liga.

But it was obvious as hell they had no chemistry together, which is why they sold him to begin with.

If it worked he'd still be there.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:09 am

You guys are forgetting that this is our current group of forwards:

Cristiano Ronaldo, Dybala, Higuain, Mandzukic, Douglas Costa, Cuadrado, Bernardeschi

We play with 3 forwards

Maybe Real Madrid throw a desperation bid in for Dybala, or Chelsea does if Hazard leaves but as it stands the most likely player to leave and the most logical option is Higuain.

A front 3 involving Cristiano-Higuain-X, leaves too much out.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:09 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:It doesn't work like that, what is this BS about FIAt lol.

There are declared wages that are coming off your books, and then eveything that he does individually is separate. Are you saying that Juventus are actually not paying him 30 mil net?

if it's that then all PSG players will make 1 mil to lower their cost and sign an agreement with Qatar Airways lol. UEFA doesnt allow that

This is what I read.

According to Record, FIAT will sign a lucrative sponsorship deal with Ronaldo, which will help pay his €30m per season wages.

Juventus cannot afford to pay that without risking falling foul of Financial Fair Play, as it’s four times what current top earner Gonzalo Higuain earns.

However, if holding company Exor were to use a FIAT sponsorship to ensure that Ronaldo’s salary reaches €30m, without putting the entire burden on the club, then they could circumvent FFP.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:12 am

Yes, like I said, ala PSG. We are inflating our revenues by essentially sponsoring ourselves in order to make Ronaldo's wages FFP compliant. This would have been one of the very first things that the club considered prior to signing Ronaldo

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:18 am

@S, all i read is woulda, coulda, shoulda. As Luca said, this only works if FiAT pays more money to juve and juve uses the money to pay CR. Otherwise, your sponsor is not gonna be directly paying the wages of your player, that's silly. Neymar for example is making around 37 mil net per year with PSG, and then he has a sponsorship deal with QSI that pays in 50 mil over the length of his contract iirc. that's why you saw that 49 mil contract offer made by Madrid to his agent (which appears to be real btw).

Luca wrote:You guys are forgetting that this is our current group of forwards:

Cristiano Ronaldo, Dybala, Higuain, Mandzukic, Douglas Costa, Cuadrado, Bernardeschi

We play with 3 forwards

Maybe Real Madrid throw a desperation bid in for Dybala, or Chelsea does if Hazard leaves but as it stands the most likely player to leave and the most logical option is Higuain.

A front 3 involving Cristiano-Higuain-X, leaves too much out.
doesnt matter what formation you played last year, younow have to play for Cristiano. So far in his career, at this late age, he doesnt play on the left wing anymore, he plays more central, but not as a CF like higuain would. You have to give him freedom to do what he wants. So im my opinion, you need an attacking duo, and preferably, you want to play him with a CF. I dont think Dybala would fit that role well, because he plays too deep. At least, his game would have to change.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:23 am

There would be an official press release on this new sponsorship deal we're doing to inflate our revenues if so.... It hasn't arrived yet.

I never said the sponsorship is paying all of his wages but it's partly funding it rather. This is what I read and I don't know the legality of it.

Anyhow I don't have enough clarity on this matter so I'll leave it here.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:29 am

Cristiano Ronaldo would be paid €20m per year as the face of Ferrari, as Juventus prepare to fly out for their final €100m presentation to Real Madrid.

More details are emerging about how Juve are going to pay for the €30m per year net salary that CR7 is demanding (€60m gross) over four seasons.

According to Il Sole 24 Ore newspaper, this includes making the Ballon d’Or winner into a global representative of Ferrari.

The Agnelli family and their FCA group own Juventus, Fiat and Ferrari, among other massive companies, and are planning to create more synergy between the various sectors of their empire.

Cristiano Ronaldo is not just being signed as a player, but also as a brand and marketing boon.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:30 am

no worries, i ahvent read anything about it myself, i assume Juve signed him because they figured out how to afford him. it's just that juve are either paying him 30 mil net or they are not, because that amount goes in their books. and since that's what was reported, i am assuming juve are paying that and will find ways to get that money in. Like selling Higuain cover his salary for 2018-19 lol. im sure your sponsorpship deals will all go up
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:31 am

S wrote:
Cristiano Ronaldo would be paid €20m per year as the face of Ferrari, as Juventus prepare to fly out for their final €100m presentation to Real Madrid.

More details are emerging about how Juve are going to pay for the €30m per year net salary that CR7 is demanding (€60m gross) over four seasons.

According to Il Sole 24 Ore newspaper, this includes making the Ballon d’Or winner into a global representative of Ferrari.

The Agnelli family and their FCA group own Juventus, Fiat and Ferrari, among other massive companies, and are planning to create more synergy between the various sectors of their empire.

Cristiano Ronaldo is not just being signed as a player, but also as a brand and marketing boon.
if this is true then that fits what clubs like PSG are already doing. You get a salary with the club, then more money with a sponsorship deal outside. Which is not surprising knowing CR asked madrid for 50 mil net, he wanted a lot more money.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:38 am

It'll be done soon, imo.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:44 am

Same source today said you're offering €50M for Rugani now. From 35 to 40 to 50 now !

I don't trust him very much tbh
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:44 am

He was 100% spot on when it came to Sarri and Jorginho.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:46 am

Kick wrote:He was 100% spot on when it came to Sarri and Jorginho.

Hope so. Juventus would gladly take 54M pounds for Higuain Proud (:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:49 am

Pedulla is garbage, legit garbage
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:51 am

Like I said, he has been correct recently when it comes to our transfers so I have no reason to doubt him, besides, all of our reliable journo's are reporting both are targets, so the only thing I doubt is the price.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:53 am

He is garbage such as his hair tbh
I 've stopped hyping him for some time. at least here he can't block me Proud

p.s. anyway I hope it's true. the alternative are AC Milan
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:59 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:no worries, i ahvent read anything about it myself, i assume Juve signed him because they figured out how to afford him. it's just that juve are either paying him 30 mil net or they are not, because that amount goes in their books. and since that's what was reported, i am assuming juve are paying that and will find ways to get that money in. Like selling Higuain cover his salary for 2018-19 lol. im sure your sponsorpship deals will all go up

Selling Higuain doesn't cover anything. It will be done to reduce the player costs on the books. I already said, it's 33 million for Higuain and we had losses of about 30 mil this year. You sell him for 54 mil and that's 0 profit on his sale, but you are not in the red.

Then you have to come up with 90 per year to cover Ronaldo's costs. 15 should come from tickets prices increase. The rumored/confirmed sales are Rugani 40, Mandragora 20, Sturaro 15, Cerri 15, so that should make for 75 profits for this year. The following years, the sponsorships should be renegotiated.

I didn't factor in the new additions, but we also lost some players.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:15 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Why would he move when they just signed CR? Baffling
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:19 am

tito beat me to it
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:29 am

Watching that video reminded me how skinny Higuain used to be lol

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:48 am

I heard KFC is ready to poach him.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:59 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Why would he move when they just signed CR? Baffling
Fck me forgot about that. Now people know how Benzama feels. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:27 pm

Kick wrote:Like I said, he has been correct recently when it comes to our transfers so I have no reason to doubt him, besides, all of our reliable journo's are reporting both are targets, so the only thing I doubt is the price.

Lol I'm not sure he is great, he was saying Sarri was coming tomorrow x2387347347 this window.

I don't want Higuain, hopefully all BS.

Either way I don't trust this guy.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next