2018/19 Calcio Saga

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Re: 2018/19 Calcio Saga

Post by S on Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:56 pm

Cancelo is proving to be a fukking fantastic signing

MOTM today for me

That right side would be fire once Douglas Costa comes back

Some amazing reflex saves by Scuffet today as well

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Posts : 26229
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/19 Calcio Saga

Post by Robespierre on Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:45 pm

@breva wrote:
@Robespierre wrote:Nah the problem about South Italy is  unemployment otherwise you'd not realize great difference with the rest.
And anyway Napoli is different from the rest. Also from South.
These things happen more in Napoli than in North or other Southern places because it is a problem to that has to do  with Napoli.


And, why do you think there is unemployment in the south? Could it be that as soon as you set up a factory (as we did in Giugliano), you get requests for payment of il "pizzo" and are told who to use as the mensa contractor, what janitorial company to hire and even who to hire on the assembly line? Grow up.


Because perhaps I live in Italy and not in Canada and exactly not far from South ? Laughing
No words Laughing
About the rest, I won't comment common places based on movies, clearly you can get mafia/camorra in some places but it is not main reason (also because it took root also in North, but you don't know it evidently) .  Deficit North/South dates back in 50s -60s (economic boom and conseguent emigration from South to North. North grew up, South stayed still).
I feel you shouldn't explain Italy history to me , with all due respect
avatar
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 12030
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/19 Calcio Saga

Post by Robespierre on Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:49 pm

I already said to Luca that Cancelo 'd have been "A" signing ( I remember some Juve fans predicted "B" signing, and he'd have battled with De Sciglio for the place lol)
He's playing as in Inter days, nothing of strange.
At least Asamoah is playing good under us
avatar
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 12030
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/19 Calcio Saga

Post by Robespierre on Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:51 pm

@BusterLfc wrote:
@Robespierre wrote:Nah the problem about South Italy is  unemployment otherwise you'd not realize great difference with the rest.
And anyway Napoli is different from the rest. Also from South.
These things happen more in Napoli than in North or other Southern places because it is a problem to that has to do  with Napoli.


Check PM bruh Laughing

Sorry, I got notification about your PM on mobile, but I have vowed to respond on computer, simply because my English is not so immediate Laughing and so it'd have taken up any more time.
I'll do it now
avatar
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 12030
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/19 Calcio Saga

Post by BusterLfc on Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:56 pm

@Robespierre wrote:
@BusterLfc wrote:
@Robespierre wrote:Nah the problem about South Italy is  unemployment otherwise you'd not realize great difference with the rest.
And anyway Napoli is different from the rest. Also from South.
These things happen more in Napoli than in North or other Southern places because it is a problem to that has to do  with Napoli.


Check PM bruh Laughing

Sorry, I got notification about your PM on mobile, but I have vowed to respond on computer, simply because my English is not so immediate Laughing and so it'd have taken up any more time.
I'll do it now


Oh, its cool, I thought something was wrong with the PMs and that it didnt arrive Laughing
avatar
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 1747
Join date : 2014-02-09

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/19 Calcio Saga

Post by rincon on Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:13 pm

Roma got a bit lucky today. Empoli matched them, missed penalty, post, chances, finishing let them down.
avatar
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 11360
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/19 Calcio Saga

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:22 pm

@Robespierre being relentlessly combative towards @Breva hmm

Why is that? It seems to me that Breva is much more Italian than you give him credit for. Just because he lives abroad doesn't mean he can't have a clue whatsoever?

It's like if I was constantly shitting on @elfmeter for being drunk in Canada instead of in Germany Laughing

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 24364
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/19 Calcio Saga

Post by Luca on Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:30 pm

@Robespierre wrote:I already said to Luca that Cancelo 'd have been "A" signing ( I remember some Juve fans predicted "B" signing, and he'd have battled with De Sciglio for the place lol)
He's playing as in Inter days, nothing of strange.
At least Asamoah is playing good under us


He's been immense. I think people thought Allegri would integrate him in a lot more slowly but he's been so good and De Sciglio has been injured too, if I'm not mistaken, so he's been the guy.

Our play really suits the wings this season with Mandzukic going back central and Alex Sandro being great once again, along with Cristiano playing for his freedom
avatar
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13315
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/19 Calcio Saga

Post by farfan on Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:34 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:@Robespierre being relentlessly combative towards @Breva hmm

Why is that? It seems to me that Breva is much more Italian than you give him credit for. Just because he lives abroad doesn't mean he can't have a clue whatsoever?

It's like if I was constantly shitting on @elfmeter for being drunk in Canada instead of in Germany Laughing


He does that typical foreign Serie A fan thing where he fanboys over anything Serie A-related. A recent example of this was his meltdown after Madrid's penalty against Juve last year. Inter fans in Italy were actually celebrating. Laughing
avatar
farfan
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 4459
Join date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/19 Calcio Saga

Post by rincon on Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:57 pm

@Luca wrote:
@Robespierre wrote:I already said to Luca that Cancelo 'd have been "A" signing ( I remember some Juve fans predicted "B" signing, and he'd have battled with De Sciglio for the place lol)
He's playing as in Inter days, nothing of strange.
At least Asamoah is playing good under us


He's been immense. I think people thought Allegri would integrate him in a lot more slowly but he's been so good and De Sciglio has been injured too, if I'm not mistaken, so he's been the guy.

Our play really suits the wings this season with Mandzukic going back central and Alex Sandro being great once again, along with Cristiano playing for his freedom

De Sciglio, Barzagli and Spinazzola were/are injured, couldn't play anyone else there except Cancelo and Cuadrado. Worked out well.
avatar
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 11360
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/19 Calcio Saga

Post by breva on Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:44 am

@farfan wrote:
@Hapless_Hans wrote:@Robespierre being relentlessly combative towards @Breva hmm

Why is that? It seems to me that Breva is much more Italian than you give him credit for. Just because he lives abroad doesn't mean he can't have a clue whatsoever?

It's like if I was constantly shitting on @elfmeter for being drunk in Canada instead of in Germany Laughing


He does that typical foreign Serie A fan thing where he fanboys over anything Serie A-related. A recent example of this was his meltdown after Madrid's penalty against Juve last year. Inter fans in Italy were actually celebrating. Laughing


I am an Italian Serie A fan. Most Italian Inter fans (and Italian fans of other Serie A clubs) support Italian teams in Europe. I live in Italy and the U.S., dependent on business schedule, and have homes in both places, have motorcycles in both places and cars in both places. When we set up the electronics plant near Naples, I was living and working in Italy.
avatar
breva
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1844
Join date : 2015-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/19 Calcio Saga

Post by rincon on Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:46 pm

Parma in awesome form, gonna avoid relegation for sure. Chievo looks sure to go down which is great.

Piatek scoring again.
avatar
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 11360
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/19 Calcio Saga

Post by S on Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:01 pm

Higuain beasting for Milan

Quickfire brace from him



avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26229
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/19 Calcio Saga

Post by Firenze on Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:05 pm

2 assists from Suso too uff, knew it was the right thing to put him in the banner. Been good for them this season. Best player along with Kessie (c). Higgy will prolly end the season with another big haul though.
avatar
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 27106
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/19 Calcio Saga

Post by RealGunner on Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:06 pm

Higuain is so good ffs
avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 80023
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/19 Calcio Saga

Post by RealGunner on Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:15 pm

Milan 3-0 now. Suso's 3rd assist ffs
avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 80023
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/19 Calcio Saga

Post by urbaNRoots on Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:16 pm

Chievo have -1 point as it stands lmao what is this.

-------

http://www.goallegacy.net/viewtopic.forum?t=41734
avatar
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 15614
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/19 Calcio Saga

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum