Julen Lopetegui Double Sack Watch

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Re: Julen Lopetegui Double Sack Watch

Post by Doc on Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:58 pm

That's like asking me to stop my anti jjuve ways. Like Apocalypse, some things are eternal.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11314
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Julen Lopetegui Double Sack Watch

Post by Freeza on Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:00 pm

Why is everyone acting like Farfan isn't an out Madrid fan. It's been obvious for almost a decade.

It's just as obvious as Rincon and Hans basing their opinions on what would be the most anti-Madrid response every time.

_________________


hmm:
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 18110
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Julen Lopetegui Double Sack Watch

Post by Doc on Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:09 pm

According to gl historical documents, farfan is a Lyon fan and the only neutral fan around when it comes to Madrid. Allow it.

_________________

I told you so
avatar
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11314
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Julen Lopetegui Double Sack Watch

Post by S on Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:25 pm

I have special access to the GL archives, I disagree.

avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 25525
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Julen Lopetegui Double Sack Watch

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:56 pm

According to Madrid, Rubiales is a liar, he knew before the announcement. and then overnight he decided to sack him. I dont believe him, oh well.

Welcome to madrid

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 27490
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Julen Lopetegui Double Sack Watch

Post by Doc on Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:59 pm

One last thing before this thread goes into hibernation, since JLo signed for Madrid, wouldn't the FA have known about the entire contractual ordeal? Madrid would have had to approach the FA first regardless. So I'm really not sure how Cuckiales could have not known or found out "5 minutes before everything went public" since the FA would have definitely known about this.

_________________

I told you so
avatar
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11314
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Julen Lopetegui Double Sack Watch

Post by Luca on Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:16 pm

@Doc wrote:One last thing before this thread goes into hibernation, since JLo signed for Madrid, wouldn't the FA have known about the entire contractual ordeal? Madrid would have had to approach the FA first regardless. So I'm really not sure how Cuckiales could have not known or found out "5 minutes before everything went public" since the FA would have definitely known about this.


Why do you say this? Because of the release clause?

Because of the release clause, there may not have had to of been a formal conversation before the fact. Real Madrid can literally just walk over a cheque to the FA and they cannot do anything about it.

Unless you're alluding to something else and I'm simply not following
avatar
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13018
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Julen Lopetegui Double Sack Watch

Post by Warrior on Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:22 pm

It adds a valid point imo.

If Real Madrid offers a contract to someone, surely this particular paper must have been approved by the federation at first ? Just to make sure it follow the laws etc.. So why this president says he wasn't aware of it hmm
avatar
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 3566
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Julen Lopetegui Double Sack Watch

Post by vanDEEZ on Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:12 am

Well, I think they knew. I don't think their overreaction came from the deal itself, just that it was announced early.
avatar
vanDEEZ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5180
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Julen Lopetegui Double Sack Watch

Post by sportsczy on Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:39 am

I believe the La Liga org and Spain Nt org have different entities.  That's how it is in France... you have the France LPF that oversees the various club leagues and the FFF runs NT and national institutes.  Completely separate entities in France.   They actually don't like each other lol.

Le Graet is president of FFF while Nathalie Boy de la Tour is the president of the LPF.

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 16572
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Julen Lopetegui Double Sack Watch

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:45 am

yeah that's correct, La Liga is LFP, whereas the NT is RFEF iirc

_________________
avatar
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 22998
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Julen Lopetegui Double Sack Watch

Post by Doc on Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:02 am

@Luca wrote:
@Doc wrote:One last thing before this thread goes into hibernation, since JLo signed for Madrid, wouldn't the FA have known about the entire contractual ordeal? Madrid would have had to approach the FA first regardless. So I'm really not sure how Cuckiales could have not known or found out "5 minutes before everything went public" since the FA would have definitely known about this.


Why do you say this? Because of the release clause?

Because of the release clause, there may not have had to of been a formal conversation before the fact. Real Madrid can literally just walk over a cheque to the FA and they cannot do anything about it.

Unless you're alluding to something else and I'm simply not following

It's the release clause self. Even if the scenario is Madrid can approach JLo then pay, Madrid would still have to pay first before the signing can become official and with that, the RFEF as well as Cuckiales would have known before anyone reached a podium to talk about anything. Certainly not "five minutes before" any press conference by the very least.



_________________

I told you so
avatar
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11314
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Julen Lopetegui Double Sack Watch

Post by Luca on Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:43 am

@Doc wrote:
@Luca wrote:
@Doc wrote:One last thing before this thread goes into hibernation, since JLo signed for Madrid, wouldn't the FA have known about the entire contractual ordeal? Madrid would have had to approach the FA first regardless. So I'm really not sure how Cuckiales could have not known or found out "5 minutes before everything went public" since the FA would have definitely known about this.


Why do you say this? Because of the release clause?

Because of the release clause, there may not have had to of been a formal conversation before the fact. Real Madrid can literally just walk over a cheque to the FA and they cannot do anything about it.

Unless you're alluding to something else and I'm simply not following

It's the release clause self. Even if the scenario is Madrid can approach JLo then pay, Madrid would still have to pay first before the signing can become official and with that, the RFEF as well as Cuckiales would have known before anyone reached a podium to talk about anything. Certainly not "five minutes before" any press conference by the very least.




Why? Juventus announced that they were signing Higuain clause prior to paying the clause. The release clause in its nature ties the hands of the whomever holds the contract, in this case the FA.

Once Real Madrid agreed personal terms with Lopetegui, the deal was done as long as in their own respect, they were ok with paying his release clause.
avatar
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13018
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Julen Lopetegui Double Sack Watch

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:22 am

Madrid certainly could've waited a little longer to announce his signing. They said they were trying to be transparent, and maybe they were, but they ended up looking like villains.

On the other hand, Rubiales didn't react in the best of ways. He so wanted to come across as a ruthless man of justice that he didn't stop fo two seconds to think about the repercussions of his actions. Also, going as far as to brand your former NT coach as "disloyal" and "traitor" shows not only a lack of respect but also a flagrant level of dishonesty.

He wanted to be the hero who fired the man who "betrayed" Spain, but ended up looking like an absolute idiot, blowing Spain's WC chances in the process.

_________________
•Proud fan of the biggest and most prestigious club in the world•
El Rey de Europa
avatar
The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3248
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum