Great Leader Sprucenuce
Hapless_Hans
55 posters

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Julen Numptegui Suicide Watch - Page 12 Empty Re: Julen Numptegui Suicide Watch

Post by guest7 Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:57 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
guest7 wrote:No matter what you tell yourself DoC never say Zidane was doing worse with this squad Razz This is our biggest goalscoring drought of ALL TIME.

Dude, he's playing without a goalscorer, how can you blame him for the drought or compare him to Zidane. Zidane had Ronaldo. Who does Lopetegui has? Benzema? Bale? Asensio?

Jesus, how can you not see how unfair it is to compare him to Zidane. He's playing with the worst attack Madrid has ever had since Schuster and Juande Ramos.

You could bring Pep and he wouldn't do anything with this. Sometimes, I get the feeling you guys don't realize just how shitty Benzema is.

We went from achieving the most consecutive games scored in a row record(76) LAST year to the biggest goal drought in Real Madrid's history.

I'm speechless tbh. None expected it to be this bad

guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:58 pm

Tuchel was the coach to get last summer. For Bayern, and for Real too. Zidane *bleep* Real over by quitting so late.
Noone in their right mind would have considered Lopetegui an actual top coach, there just wasn't any evidence whatsoever of that, rather of the opposite.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:58 pm

guest7 wrote:No matter what you tell yourself DoC never say Zidane was doing worse with this squad Razz This is our biggest goalscoring drought of ALL TIME.

Dude, he's playing without a goalscorer, how can you blame him for the drought or compare him to Zidane. Zidane had Ronaldo. Who does Lopetegui has? Benzema? Bale? Asensio?

Jesus, how can you not see how unfair it is to compare him to Zidane. He's playing with the worst attack Madrid has ever had since Schuster and Juande Ramos.

You could bring Pep and he wouldn't do anything with this. Sometimes, I get the feeling you guys don't realize just how shitty Benzema is.

It is unfair to compare him to Zidane because the latter won 3 Champions League trophies and he is yet to won 3 games.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:59 pm

Lopetegui is basically the Morata of coaches, so @Nick, I guess we can call it karma
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:00 pm

So who do you guys prefer? Non Madrid fans

Rafa or Lope?

Lope is just trash imo
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:01 pm

guest7 wrote:

We went from achieving the most consecutive games scored in a row record(76) LAST year to the biggest goal drought in Real Madrid's history.

I'm speechless tbh. None expected it to be this bad

Many did, including myself. When some of us were furious last summer with the club's dreadful transfer dealings and policy, some of you were coming up with every excuse under the sun to defend them . Well, there you have it, enjoy the fruitful harvest of their cheapness and lack of ambitious.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:02 pm

guest7 wrote:So who do you guys prefer? Non Madrid fans

Rafa or Lope?

Lope is just trash imo

Rafa is the least charismatic coach out there and his football makes you wanna watch a different sport but at least he gets much better results and has plenty of trophies in his cabinet. Lopetegui is just nothing.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:02 pm

Valkyrja wrote:

It is unfair to compare him to Zidane because the latter won 3 Champions League trophies and he is yet to won 3 games.

Without Ronaldo, Zidane wouldn't have won squat. So again, you're being unfair, but I'm not surprised.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:03 pm

It's possible to accept that Madrid's frontline is much weaker while still acknowledging that you've lost three games in a row to CSKA Moscow, Alaves and Levante. Do you really need Ronaldo to beat those teams?

Also, yes, Madrid's league form under Zidane wasn't great either, but I consider Madrid's squad good enough to beat the likes of Alaves and Levante, with or without Ronaldo.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:04 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:it is so funny seeing you guys entirely blaming him for our pour results and throwing random names of potential candidates, as if changing the manager was the answer to Madrid's woes.

How can you blame him when you look at the squad he has been given? You want him to do as well as Zidane without Ronaldo? Plus, let me remind you that Zidane was struggling really, really bad with a much stronger squad. What makes you think he would do any better with a weaker one?

At least be fair with your criticism for god's sake. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve any criticism. I'm just saying that Madrid's problem is their shit transfer policy and cheapness, and you would have to look a little bit higher to find the one who's truly responsible for this shit show.

Our problems won't disappear after firing Lopetegui. Even if you brought Mr Luck back, he wouldn't do squat with this dysfunctional squad.

Lopetegui's only mistake was to accept the Madrid job knowing fully well that he won't be getting any elite reinforcement. He should've done exactly like the ones Madrid contacted first (Allegri, Poch, ...) and declined the job, because he was simply hired to be the scapegoat.

I generally like your posts, but you of all people calling people out for unfair criticism of the coach? Laughing you and some other posters here have set the standard for unfair criticism. You wanted a coach fired 6 months into his tenure, a period where he won the CL, beat Barça, was topping the league and managed to steady the ship after Benitez's disastrous spell and Ancelotti's terrible second season.

farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:05 pm

Jay29 wrote:It's possible to accept that Madrid's frontline is much weaker while still acknowledging that you've lost three games in a row to CSKA Moscow, Alaves and Levante. Do you really need Ronaldo to beat those teams?

Also, yes, Madrid's league form under Zidane wasn't great either, but I consider Madrid's squad good enough to beat the likes of Alaves and Levante, with or without Ronaldo.

We had more possession!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tiki taka forever

Tiki Taka or whatever is so important Ozuna made a song called Taki Taki and it has 100% billboard prescense since it has Cardi B in it
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:06 pm

Jay29 wrote:It's possible to accept that Madrid's frontline is much weaker while still acknowledging that you've lost three games in a row to CSKA Moscow, Alaves and Levante. Do you really need Ronaldo to beat those teams?

We don't need Ronaldo to beat those teams, but we need a goalscorer. Jay, he's playing without a goalscorer. He has no one to put the ball in the back of the net consistently.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:20 pm

We don't need Ronaldo to beat those teams, but we need a goalscorer. Jay, he's playing without a goalscorer. He has no one to put the ball in the back of the net consistently.

Look I understand Ronaldo was a important player in this team but come on.....
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:22 pm

Jay29 wrote:

For example, you ask both full backs to be aggressive going forward, but leave only two CBs and Casemiro for cover. So it's easy for teams to knock a ball down the sides and pull that cover all over the place (which Sevilla did very well), especially if there's an ineffective press.

Also, you're supposed to be pressing under Lopetegui but I didn't see it much today. And that's not a good thing when you've got a highline. Levante's first goal today came from this. No pressure on Postigo and he can ping a straight ball over your defence. Varane gets the blame because he's the closest defender, but Morales could have ran in behind any of your defenders in that situation (especially Ramos, who wasn't even in line with the rest of his defence).

Essentially, Madrid are playing a high-risk approach with a blunt attack. If you're scoring two+ goals a game you could justify it, but as it is the attack isn't clicking enough to justify leaving the backline so unprotected.

We had the same issues with pressing last season. It wasn't as apparent in the Champions League, since the entire team, and our veteran players especially, seem to treat that competition with more importance and a much greater resolve. Despite C. Ronaldo shooting blanks during the first half of last season, his contribution towards driving the ball forward with his runs and positioning, has been sorely missed since he left. I think Bale's capable of doing it to some extent, but he's now in his fourth consecutive season of habitually returning from an injury with a timid and tentative mindset. He may the best we can do in his position, but he's simply not reliable over the course of a season. Zidane couldn't have picked a better time to leave. I pity the next guy who becomes the designated wizard of Real Madrid. People referred to this season as a transitional period, but the transition hasn't even started, yet.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:45 pm

But i thought we were supposed to give Lopetegui time till march to see his work Laughing

It takes few matches to spot a numpty.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:55 pm

Has any coach been sacked twice in the space of 4 months ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:58 pm

the guy needs a season at least.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:11 pm

Unique wrote:the guy needs two seasons at least.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:16 pm

I'm sorry Mr. Numptegui, at Real Madrid CLUB de FUTBOL you have to make an instant impact. You don't need a whole season of preparation to not lose against LEVANTE.

The door is that way.... ----->
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:17 pm

Myesyats wrote:I'm sorry Mr. Numptegui, at Real Madrid CLUB de FUTBOL you have to make an instant impact. You don't need a whole season of preparation to not lose against LEVANTE.

The door is that way.... ----->

You should hope he keeps the job tbh
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:42 pm

Barca fans cheering for Lope rofl
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:50 pm

guest7 wrote:Barca fans cheering for Lope rofl

I am an avid Arsenal fan tbf. Been following them since my adolescent days, even prior to the phase in my life when I started learning reading and writing and understanding the various complexities of life. Basically couple of seasons ago.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:56 pm

guest7 wrote:Barca fans cheering for Lope rofl

I hope you get rid of him ASAP! However, I don't think Conte would make much more of a difference looking at his Chelsea spell...... Not sure who could step in and make an impact right away.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:34 pm

it will depend on the game against the rivals; a positive result may buy him some time. but a negative result especially with messi out and i can see flo giving him the boot. and the replacement won't be any of the managers mentioned, because i think most of those managers whose names have been thrown out would want the chance to actually build something and not just have a charge it to the game half-season.
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:05 pm

I'm seeing rumours that he is getting sacked today

I will forever remember the game vs Getafe, the rest I have already forgotten
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:28 pm

What a shit show Florentino is running at Madrid; giving his managers a shit squad and sacking them for not delivering.

I wouldn't be surprised if the reason Zidane quit was because he had enough of his cheapness and reluctance to strengthen the squad after Ronaldo.

I really feel bad for Lopetegui; he has been treated unfairly. That cheap delusional president got him fired from the NT where he was doing so well, gave him a shit attack and then sacked him before christmas. My god what a shameless person he is.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next