VanDeezNuts
halamadrid2
Valkyrja
The Madrid One
guest7
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Julen Lopetegui as new head coach - Page 2 Empty Re: Julen Lopetegui as new head coach

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:37 pm

Hope Perez fully supports Lopetegui with power considering what Julen has had to pay for this.

The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Julen Lopetegui as new head coach - Page 2 Empty Re: Julen Lopetegui as new head coach

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:39 pm

Feck I'm so happy he got sacked now he can fully concentrate on his job. We have squad planning to do, replace BBC etc

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:23 pm

I don't think anyone should be happy about this. We could have seen him in action, he could have solidified more of a connection with the Spanish core of our team, and who knows- he could have won the WC.

Now if Spain crash out of the WC the blame (for right or wrong reasons) will be splattered on Lopetegui AND RM.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:35 pm

Honestly, this sucks for both Julen and Madrid especially the former. All he did was accept a job LEGALLY and got fired for pissing off the Spanish FA president. All that hard work, preparing his squad for this very same competition and puff, gone before he gets a chance to be a part of it.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:51 pm

Meh, i hope Spain NT get destroyed, and i think Rubiales/Hierro would take more blame than Lopetegui.

Btw, i have no problem with being the evil galactic empire of the football world, let them come.

Last edited by The Madrid One on Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:52 pm

The anti madridismo is getting unreal though
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:29 pm

I wonder what Perez' PR strategy will be. Depending on the passage of time and events, i think the dark cloud and baggage that can be felt from what has happened will lessen, but both Perez and Lopetegui can come out and counter attack/play the victim to what has happened as a result of Spanish FA in order to give us more momentum.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:06 pm

I liked the response from Lopetegui and Perez, they are right to have a clear conscience and have to hold their head up high, and should stand firm. Sorry Spain NT fans, but i hope Spain NT goes down in flames as that will only make it worst for Spanish FA's image.

Hala Madrid, and Hala Lopetegui.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:07 pm

Thanks MTO. Your support is well underwhelming. Our National futbol president is a shame (and previous one is headed to jail for corruption). There was no justification whatsoever for what he did yesterday and hiring the loser coach Hierro just adds to the madness. It frustrating since this time we had a really good chance. But make no mistake the disappointment just means we get another loser president. Their image is so tarnished, it might take several years for us to have another opportunity.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:33 am

I was browsing Lopetegui's website and i saw an interesting section where he goes over his style of play, training sessions, player management, thoughts on modern technology, and relationship with the media, in case anyone is interested.

https://julenlopetegui.com/#estilo

He explains that he thinks it is easier to control and win a game  with possession of the ball but that fortunately there are many ways to win a football game. It also looks like he emphasizes his player management skills.

Also, according to El Confidencial, Lopetegui wants Pintus and Llopis (who worked with Zidane) to be part of the staff again.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:56 pm

Julen Lopetegui as new head coach - Page 2 Presidente-federacion-espanola-futbol-luis-rubiales-una-imagen-archivo-1530183576025
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2