Messi is as much of a failure as Argentina if not more

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Messi is as much of a failure as Argentina if not more

Post by Thimmy on Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:12 pm

@Kebab wrote:

Aside from all the things, i think CR's hat-trick before Argentina match affected Messi. Studies show that sleeping angry affects your energy level, performance and mood. If Argentina played before Portugal, we would see different Messi. Basically that hat-trick ruined Messi and i dont think Messi will be back in top form in this tournament again. Very unlucky schedule for messi and argentina.
Next match again portugal plays 1 day before argentina and if CR shines (scores hat trick) it puts big pressure on Messi and there is no time to recover

Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol on Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:17 pm

He won 4 Ballon d'Ors during prime Xaviesta days and 1 during prime MSN days. Outside of that he gets owned by the real GOAT.

Still waiting for him to win through his own merit like Ronaldo does by scoring hattricks against Spain with Portugal supporting cast.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja on Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:23 pm

@futbol wrote:He won 4 Ballon d'Ors during prime Xaviesta days and 1 during prime MSN days. Outside of that he gets owned by the real GOAT.

Still waiting for him to win through his own merit like Ronaldo does by scoring hattricks against Spain with Portugal supporting cast.

Xaviesta and SN are so overrated it's not even funny. I mean, where were they the last 2 times you won the CL, I guess watching Messi dribbling our entire team in 2011 and also watching Messi putting out the best performance in CL history in 2015. This guy just won La Liga by himself topping every possible statistic out there. And there are people still doubting him and comparing him with the Johnny Bravo version of Pippo Inzaghi.

World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca on Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:31 pm

Disrespect for Johnny Bravo, Inzaghi and Cristiano all in one post. @realgunner, how can I delete a post from public record?

Messi is the GOAT though, these silly balon d'or arguments are the lowest point of sport discussion, especially the retroactive ones, rehashing arguments that are half a decade old
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3