Robespierre
danyjr
Mr Nick09
Firenze
S
41 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL : Alisson to Liverpool  - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Alisson to Liverpool

Post by McLewis Wed 18 Jul - 2:05:40

Mr Nick09 wrote:If i did not know anything about football and i had just watched the world cup, someone please tell me why Liverpool think spending 75-80 mil on Alisson is better than signing say, Pickford?

Excellent communicator with his defense, great distribution, top class shot stopping ability, instincts and reflexes(especially in the penalty box), decisive on crosses and has a fantastic, humble mentality. Steps up when needed. Great player, great person.

McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL : Alisson to Liverpool  - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Alisson to Liverpool

Post by Luca Wed 18 Jul - 2:11:08

Robespierre wrote:Having said that, better Courtois with half of money of course.
But I don't believe Chelsea would have sold him to LFC.
Tbf I am even surprised if they give away him for that price.

Courtois only has one year left on his contract, that's why he's available at such a price.

Anyways, as usual, I agree with main man @robes here. Alisson is a top keeper.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed 18 Jul - 3:09:50

lets be honest here if liverpool do sign alisson and thats a big if. he is the best keeper we can sign and yes the money is crazy but if we sign him for £60mil its because we are desprate for a keeper. if we are to push on and challange for titles and cups we need him. the thing is its now a sellers market. also another way of looking at it is like this. salah cost £34mil. alisson £60mil so thats around the same money as lukaku. or £60mil less than madrid will pay for hazard. the market is crazy.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed 18 Jul - 3:12:03

people talking about Courtois going for £30mil are crazy. chelsea would let him go next season on a free before they will take £30mil for him.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed 18 Jul - 4:01:18

You might have to edit that post, there are lots of sources claiming the deal is done. I do agree with you on the Alisson deal, though. It's a ton of money, but at least Liverpool are trying to do something with an obvious weakness. Desperation played a part, but what other keepers are on the market?

Look at RM, we still have a DM for a CF.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed 18 Jul - 4:18:22

Unique wrote:people talking about Courtois going for £30mil are crazy. chelsea would let him go next season on a free before they will take £30mil for him.

No, we won't. Courtois isn't irreplaceable. 30m pounds is better than nothing, especially since we'll have to buy a replacement.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed 18 Jul - 4:25:03

Kick wrote:
Unique wrote:people talking about Courtois going for £30mil are crazy. chelsea would let him go next season on a free before they will take £30mil for him.

No, we won't. Courtois isn't irreplaceable. 30m pounds is better than nothing, especially since we'll have to buy a replacement.
30mil for chelsea is chicken feed. you have a new manager coming in and he will want to keep the best players. a good season for chelsea next season is worth more than 30mil for one of there best players imo.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed 18 Jul - 5:01:46

Unique wrote:
Kick wrote:

30mil for chelsea is chicken feed. you have a new manager coming in and he will want to keep the best players. a good season for chelsea next season is worth more than 30mil for one of there best players imo.

He is not signing an extension, so it's either 30m now or nothing at the end of the year. I'll take the 30m thanks.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed 18 Jul - 12:25:46

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed 18 Jul - 12:58:34

BREAKING: Liverpool have agreed a fee with AS Roma for goalkeeper Alisson in the region of £66m. Permission granted to speak to the player. (Source: @_pauljoyce)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed 18 Jul - 13:02:53

Hopefully he decides he would prefer to live in London more.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed 18 Jul - 13:17:33

S wrote:BREAKING: Liverpool have agreed a fee with AS Roma for goalkeeper Alisson in the region of £66m. Permission granted to speak to the player. (Source: @_pauljoyce)
lmao they have been doing that for weeks
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed 18 Jul - 13:26:34

Maybe they are discussing the final details of his personal terms after having a verbal agreement/go ahead from the player initially
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed 18 Jul - 13:31:54

Joyce usually reports something when its close to being finalized. Alisson should be a Liverpool player by the end of the week unless Chelsea come in with a mega contract offer which I doubt.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed 18 Jul - 13:38:09

S wrote:Maybe they are discussing the final details of his personal terms after having a verbal agreement/go ahead from the player initially
nah it's just this BS that you are supposed to contact the club first before speaking with the player. But no one respects that, Clubs go straight to the players, whether the club likes it or not lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed 18 Jul - 13:41:43

Source on how where we have LFC officials speaking to Allison? I don't remember reading that anywhere.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed 18 Jul - 13:44:49

Mr Nick09 wrote:
S wrote:Maybe they are discussing the final details of his personal terms after having a verbal agreement/go ahead from the player initially
nah it's just this BS that you are supposed to contact the club first before speaking with the player. But no one respects that, Clubs go straight to the players, whether the club likes it or not lol

That is what I meant by verbal agreement. Alisson must have already agreed to move there but now they are just sorting out personal terms as it seems.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed 18 Jul - 13:44:50

Everyone does it, let's not be naive.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed 18 Jul - 13:51:54

no excuses territory

Klopp sacked if he doesn't win the PL and CL IMO
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed 18 Jul - 14:06:00

Fabinho 40 mil. Alisson 65mil. Shaq 13 mil. That’s £118 mil of the coutinho money spent. Add 20 mil of the champions league money to it and that pays for fekir Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed 18 Jul - 14:08:46

I guess Van Dijk was bought with the money you found under the couch or something

I swear 4 years from now you'll still be spending these Coutinho funds Laughing
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed 18 Jul - 14:09:46

Van Dijk was from the Sterling sale :coffee:
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed 18 Jul - 14:11:32

Firenze wrote:I guess Van Dijk was bought with the money you found under the couch or something

vvd was signed before coutinho was sold
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed 18 Jul - 14:12:51

Unique wrote:
Firenze wrote:I guess Van Dijk was bought with the money you found under the couch or something

ya like Higuain was signed before Pogba was sold Laughing
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed 18 Jul - 14:14:16

Done dealio. Most expensivest GK ever because of 1 good series A season at 25.

This gonna be good Lmao

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Wed 18 Jul - 14:18:04; edited 2 times in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed 18 Jul - 14:14:56

Firenze wrote:
Unique wrote:

ya like Higuain was signed before Pogba was sold Laughing

He was ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next