Freeza
Luca
CBarca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
38 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

WC best/worst player - power ranking  - Page 2 Empty Re: WC best/worst player - power ranking

Post by Luca Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:08 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Can we at least wait for round 3 or something? Proper kneejerking thread this one.

Power ranking is an ever changing list usually done week-to-week. It's literally the point of a power ranking my dude

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

WC best/worst player - power ranking  - Page 2 Empty Re: WC best/worst player - power ranking

Post by Doc Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:16 pm

Luca wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:Can we at least wait for round 3 or something? Proper kneejerking thread this one.

Power ranking is an ever changing list usually done week-to-week. It's literally the point of a power ranking my dude

In this case, after all the teams play their respective match days. Hopefully Nick updates it officially as MD 1 has ended for everyone.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:29 pm

A Belgian player deserves to be there in the top 10 list. You have Golovin in Top 5 for his performance against Saudi who are also among the worst teams in the tournament thus far. Harry Kane is in the top 3 for a brace against a really poor Tunisia side. So its only natural a Belgian player is in the top 10. My vote goes to Mertens who scored a tremendous goal when Belgium were somewhat struggling to find their rhythm in the game which then subsequently opened the floodgates as they went on to score more goals. Lukaku would be acceptable as well.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:49 pm

Agree with the list of the new guy except that Carlos Sanchez has to be on the top of the worst list. No chance Davinson can be worse than him form his own team even. And that Lukaku makes it to my top 10 list. 2 goals in an opener is big.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:23 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Can you say someone "gifts a penalty" when they concede the penalty preventing a certain goal?

It's not really the same as clumsily fouling someone on the edge of the box in no immediate danger

It's not a gift then, it's the price you have to pay

That shot was going was 100% going in. Sanchez should not have blocked with this his arm, especially so early in the game.

He denied them a goal scoring opportunity, but in return gave them a gift (penalty and the advantage being one man up).

It was 100% a mistake from him, it put Japan in the lead, gave them a man up advantage, and we lost a player for the match against Poland. It's a hell of gift that cost a lot.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:34 am

UPDATED LIST: WEEK 1

GOLDEN BALL:

1- Cristiano
2- Harry Kane
3- Costa
4- Lozano
5- Golovin
6- Gimenez
7- Isco
8- Lukaku
9- Modric
10- Halldorsson

PLASTIC BALL:

1- Carlos Sanchez
2- De Gea
3- Davinson Sanchez
4- Khedira
5- Umtiti
6- Bednarek
7: Walker
8: Messi
9: Suarez
10: Cueva
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:02 am

Great lists, brother

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:20 am

thank you brother, i hope ill be able to watch more games this week. your help is appreciated
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:25 am

Agree with this list brother Nick, you have done well.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:33 am

MVP is Carlos Sanchez obviously, he saw De Gea n1 on the list, and he was like "hold my beer" rofl i think he misread the title of which list De Gea was top of
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TheOneWhoKnocks Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:54 am

rincon wrote:Agree with the list of the new guy except that Carlos Sanchez has to be on the top of the worst list. No chance Davinson can be worse than him form his own team even. And that Lukaku makes it to my top 10 list. 2 goals in an opener is big.

Yeah that's reasonable to say that Carlos was worse than Davinson, but you have to remember that D.Sanchez was the reason that the incident happened. But it was C.Sanchez who had to pay the price for that (but I do agree that it was unreasonable to block the shot with your arms so early in the game).

Lukaku deserves it I agree, he was quite poor before the goals but that was mainly due to the Belgia's lackluster build-up play...

More honorable mentions from the games yesterday:

- James: Shame that Colombia is so reliant on him even if they didn't have to be, Quintero was much more effective in the game. James was decent when Colombia played 4-2-2-1, but once they brought Bacca on and played 4-2-1-2 it was easy for Japan to just pressure James with 2 or 3 players as rest of the Colombian players forgot that they have to create also. So I might be too harsh on James and should instead blame Peckerman for subbing in Bacca. The fullbacks also didn't provide the width needed and were all in all very poor, especially Arias who I had big hopes for.

- Lewandowski: Could see Lewa starting to have similar career trajectory as RVP after this tournament (declining and first going to Turkey and then back to home country/MLS). Had good moments but like most of the countries who rely too much on 1 player, failed to deliver. Zielinski & Milik deserve a shout also, they were poorer than Lewa but based on expectations you have to mention Lewandowski....

Still believe the winner from Colombia-Poland will come 2nd in this group after Senegal, Japan got extremely lucky in their first game.

Did not watch Egypt-Russia so can't really comment.

TheOneWhoKnocks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:03 pm

I know it is way too early but I would really like Pique to be nominated for MD 2 top ten plastics for that nutmeg he got today.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:04 pm

Add Alexis Sanchez as well, No harm in that. Sanchez as a name is a jobber.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:08 am

Kjær needs to be on this now. Best defender of the world cup so far.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:14 am

Gimenez (8.35), Kjaer (6.85)

hmm...

OUT

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:21 am

Luca wrote:Gimenez (8.35), Kjaer (6.85)

hmm...

OUT

6.85? really? what the hell Laughing

Has made so many god damn tackles to save clear chances and hasn't made a mistake yet.

Is he being punished because of RG's son, Yussuf Poulsen, can't stop being retarded?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:37 am

Kjaer: 1.5 tackles, 0 interceptions (very hard to believe), 0 dribbles
Gimenez: 3 tackles. 5 interceptions, 1 dribble

A Zigra inspired OUT
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:39 am

Pogba has been really good. Kante as well... Varane is doing his thing quietly so it's not like he needs to be on a list or anything. The other two need some recognition though.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:42 am

Doc wrote:Kjaer: 1.5 tackles, 0 interceptions (very hard to believe), 0 dribbles

A Zigra inspired OUT

Do they record these stats with their dicks in their hands?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:57 am

Freeza wrote:
Doc wrote:Kjaer: 1.5 tackles, 0 interceptions (very hard to believe), 0 dribbles

A Zigra inspired OUT

Do they record these stats with their dicks in their hands?

Where else would they have their hands ffs

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:57 am

Christensen > Kjaer
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:00 am

Kick wrote:Christensen > Kjaer

They make an incredible pair really. So happy to have Christensen for this team Proud

He needs to get stronger though. Only negative I can put on his game. Got pushed down easily on one occasion.

They get little help from out backs and midfield which makes it crazy we haven’t conceded yet.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:04 am

so far so good, no unknown player shooting off the stage that Perez will fall in love with. No irrational performer like James in 2014. It's early but i have hopes. the guys performing are the guys we are used to seeing perform
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:07 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:so far so good, no unknown player shooting off the stage that Perez will fall in love with. No irrational performer like James in 2014. It's early but i have hopes. the guys performing are the guys we are used to seeing perform

Not the Milinkovic Savic? He's less known than James was last time tbh.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:10 am

Freeza wrote:
Kick wrote:Christensen > Kjaer

They make an incredible pair really. So happy to have Christensen for this team Proud

He needs to get stronger though. Only negative I can put on his game. Got pushed down easily on one occasion.

They get little help from out backs and midfield which makes it crazy we haven’t conceded yet.

That's the only criticism I have had of Andreas since he returned to Chelsea, he lacks strength.

It's his only issue the whole season.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:11 am

Freeza wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:so far so good, no unknown player shooting off the stage that Perez will fall in love with. No irrational performer like James in 2014. It's early but i have hopes. the guys performing are the guys we are used to seeing perform

Not the Milinkovic Savic? He's less known than James was last time tbh.

Sergej isn't known? Don't you read my posts?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next