Freeza
Luca
CBarca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
38 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

WC best/worst player - power ranking  - Page 3 Empty Re: WC best/worst player - power ranking

Post by Luca Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:11 am

Freeza wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:so far so good, no unknown player shooting off the stage that Perez will fall in love with. No irrational performer like James in 2014. It's early but i have hopes. the guys performing are the guys we are used to seeing perform

Not the Milinkovic Savic? He's less known than James was last time tbh.

Sergej isn't known? Don't you read my posts?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

WC best/worst player - power ranking  - Page 3 Empty Re: WC best/worst player - power ranking

Post by Kick Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:12 am

SMS is well known, now.

Especially by fans of FUT. I'd say he is more well known than James was at the time. There is certainly more hype around him, than there was around James in 2014.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:12 am

Luca wrote:
Freeza wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:so far so good, no unknown player shooting off the stage that Perez will fall in love with. No irrational performer like James in 2014. It's early but i have hopes. the guys performing are the guys we are used to seeing perform

I try not to.

But less known than James isn’t really unknown.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:16 am

the better SMS plays, the pricier he gets, the less likely we will sign him, this is perfect.

besides, rumour is that we might try to get Thiago
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:16 am

Freeza wrote:
Luca wrote:
Freeza wrote:

I try not to.

But less known than James isn’t really unknown.

WC best/worst player - power ranking  - Page 3 ThoseVainBasilisk-small

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:19 am

Kick wrote:SMS is well known, now.

Especially by fans of FUT. I'd say he is more well known than James was at the time. There is certainly more hype around him, than there was around James in 2014.

Wasn't James a Fifa and FM legend? I certaintly knew him. Maybe I just don't follow Seria A a lot. Can't say I did Portugal and French league either.

And quit Fifa and FM at 16.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:23 am

James was better known for sure, playing for Porto and then moving to Monaco for 45M, doesn't compare with playing in Lazio and being magnificent but its certainly a more talked about trajectory, despite what Lotito wants you to believe

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:56 am

rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:04 pm

Add a referee:
Felix Brych
from Germany, he didn't give a clear penalty to Serbia which was a match changer at that time, worst referee showing so far. I don't know what people in Fifa smoke if they think having a German or Austrian referee in a match involving Swiss could be called neutral.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:06 pm

If you are going to do referee's i vote the one from the England and Tunisia game.

He was *bleep* terrible, to the point i'm convinced he's never reffed a big game in his life before.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:08 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:If you are going to do referee's i vote the one from the England and Tunisia game.

He was *bleep* terrible, to the point i'm convinced he's never reffed a big game in his life before.

Before VAR referee's could make serious mistakes but they were human. With VAR, crucial mistakes could be evaluated at any time. The arrogance of not using VAR even though the striker clearly told him that he was brought down by two people seals it for me.
The second worst showing was from the Turkish referee in the game Iran vs Marocco. He completly lost grip of that one. They were kicking each other every 5 minutes. No free flowing games was possible under those circumstances.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:15 pm

"The striker told him that he was brought down" rofl

If refs believed every striker that told them they were fouled we'd have 10 penalties a match Laughing
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:18 pm

Cruijf wrote:"The striker told him that he was brought down" rofl

If refs believed every striker that told them they were fouled we'd have 10 penalties a match Laughing

Nope, it was the incentive to use VAR. If the ref is not sure because he was too far away, he should use help. The fact itself alone wouldn't result in 10 penalties per match. Most of the time, the ref is close enough to evaluate. Felix thought he was right, as we saw, he saw completly wrong.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:01 pm

Babun where is your GF?
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:21 pm

Vibe wrote:Babun where is your GF?

Still in Germany, she is now into volleyball though.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:40 pm

This is my draft so far. This is an aggregate look at things, not a summary of round 2. any comments/suggestions?

ps: worst player as i explained earlier will not include players from teams like Panama, and Saudi Arabia. we know they are bad. However, it's not just about being poor, it's also about disappointing us, playing way below expectation. i will update the wort player part after the last game.

[ROUND 2]

BEST PLAYERS: Golden Ball

No 1: Cristiano - Until today, we was top scorer. but even after today, i still strongly feel like he has performed the best out of anyone so far this tourney.

No 2: Modric - The strength of his performance against Argentina puts him here, slight nudge over Harry. He is the best midfielder in the tourney, and capped his perf with a goal vs Argentina.

No 3: Prince Harry Kane: Top scorer of the world cup, 2 pks in the last game, but he is banging them as good as CR. Even if Panama are not good enough, can't deny the performance.

No 4 : Coutinho: Twice now he opened the score for Brazil to save Neymar. comfortably Brazil's best performer so far. Despite the pressure, he is doing good so far.

No 5: Lozano: Still having a very good world cup. runs everywhere, and had a key assist to put Mexico through

No 6: Lukaku: n2 in scorer so far in the world cup, 4 goals. easy games but he is doing his job and scoring.

No 7: Isco : Still the best performer for Spain in this world cup in my opinion.

No 8: Hazard: Lukaku made it here first round for his goals, but Hazard is for once leading and not hiding. despite their easy group, he deserves a spot here.

No. 9: Shaqqiri
: Had a give him a spot here. we dont talk much about the swiss but they drew brazil and beat Serbia which looked impressive and opened the scorer against them.

No 10: Kroos (Iceland's goalie): Was unremarkable vs mexico, actually struggled but i think it's down to low setting him up poorly. He is the best German player in the world and delivered an incredible football moment yesterday.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:49 pm

that's a good list. we tend to look at body of work over the two games so far, but i might have kroos higher. late goal in a big moment when you're almost out, from a free kick, has to trump body of work because of the circumstance and degree of difficulty. i might have kroos as high as 7...for now. didn't see switzerland vs serbia so can't talk on shaqqiri
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:50 pm

Disturbing lack of Musa

Plastic ball could be the Argentina starting 11, forgot to show up against Croatia.

I think you made a typo at #10 for Kroos

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:51 pm

I feel like Lingard deserves it over Shaqiri, I maybe biased but he's been great in both games even if his finishing should have been better against Tunisia.

Also if Belgium get two reps I think we do too hmm

With that said it's really a small difference and the rest of the top 10 seem pretty spot on to me.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:57 pm

Gislason going from 20k followers to 1 million in a week after playing 15 minutes deserves a shout. Great performance
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:00 pm

Brexit OUT
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:04 pm

Plastics list nominees:

Caballero: No need for an explanation
Kawashima (Japan goalie): Mistake in the 1st game, mistake in the 2nd, no need to make it a 3rd to get nominated
N'Diaye (Senegal goalie): His mistake caused the equaliser and generally look unsure all match
Pique: For getting nutmegged by an Iranian player
Poulsen: For being a dunce
Neymar: For crying for no damn reason
Enzo Perez: offering nothing in midfield from an attacking or defensive perspective
Boateng: Self explanatory
Durmaz: For causing the foul/just having a poor cameo all around
Mueller: 2nd game and offering nothing but shouting at the ref
Messi: As much as I hate to add his name due to how amazing he really is, he was very disappointing against Croatia. You don't need to add him though.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:41 pm

so who do i kick out of the top 10 for James? fantastic game.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:45 pm

Shaqiri or big Rom or just make James #11 just this once

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:02 pm

I wanna say Hazard but he really did play very good. Joint 10th spot for both Kroos and James?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:03 pm

i think im gonna leave him out, he basically played one game. the other guys played just as good, and the high Kroos delivered yesterday was just too high
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next