Myesyats
Mr Nick09
gnrfan
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Messi's injuries in 2013  - Page 2 Empty Re: Messi's injuries in 2013

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:52 pm

What a difference 3 months make. We went from "Messi carried Barca in a season where everyone expected them to fail" to "how long has he been declining for?!"

Honestly quite ridiculous

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:46 am

He was fat and out of shape in 2013 and 2014. 2014 Messi was disgusting (running like 6KM vs Atletico Laughing). I don't think I've ever seen a more lazy top player off the ball than him back then. He made changes to his diet and rediscovered some of his motivation in 2015 and he looked much better physically.

In fact, I really didn't notice that much of a physical decline up until a few months ago. He was still very explosive from 2015-2017. Maybe not 2011 Messi explosive, but I don't think many have been lol.

It also doesn't help that back when Messi was younger he only had to beat 1 line of defense, but now he has to beat 2 lines.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:36 am

@futbol

Zidane is the reason Messi lost his ballon dors.not Xavi. He won 4 back to back CLs and ballon dor goes to CL winner between messi and ronaldo

In Xavi's time Madrid were a flop. If Madrid continued flopping and never won CL then Messi would win all the ballon dors probably it would be 9-1 between messi and cr.

Because Messi can win ballon dor without CL trophy and he did 2 times. CR never did it without CL win.
So if both barca and madrid fail in CL, messi would take all ballon dors

But ridicilous things happened and Madrid won 4 CL in last 5 years. It never happened in history. In a normal scenario 2 CL win would be fair for them and messi would continue to win his ballon dors. Its not Messi's fault that Madrid was touched by a magic wand and abnornmal things happened
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:30 am

Nah I'm pretty sure CR won a Balon d'or when madrid didnt win a single trophy. Come up with another wacky excuse

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2