So Fakenaldo never proved himself in the World Cup

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

So Fakenaldo never proved himself in the World Cup

Post by Harmonica on Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:59 am

Unlike

Pele (1970)
Cruyff (1974)
Maradona (1986)
Ronaldo (2002)
Zidane (2006)
Messi (2014)

Now you can stop the small dick wanking.


Last edited by Harmonica on Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________
- Come with me. Save yourself. You don't owe Argentine people any more. You've given them everything.
- Not everything. Not yet.
avatar
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11236
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: So Fakenaldo never proved himself in the World Cup

Post by Lex on Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:16 am

We're allowed to say wanking now? Boy, things sure 'ave changed around here

_________________


@The_Badger wrote:Chelsea fans forget that they are only where they are due to the ill-gotten gains of their owner who had people murdered to make his fortune.


JustGiving - Sponsor me now!
avatar
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 14656
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: So Fakenaldo never proved himself in the World Cup

Post by Myesyats on Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:46 am

almost 11k posts about the same dross over and over again

congrats jiopsi

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 8489
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: So Fakenaldo never proved himself in the World Cup

Post by The Madrid One on Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:01 am

Goallegacy's favorite insecure schizophrenic, Jiopsi, venting out due to his god's humiliation, you have my condolences *dances on Messi's ashes* and pity.

_________________
avatar
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4334
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: So Fakenaldo never proved himself in the World Cup

Post by Cruijf on Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:04 am

He's not wrong hmm

RG, Farfan, etc have some explaining to do imo

_________________
"People say football is life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more important than that."
avatar
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 3596
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: So Fakenaldo never proved himself in the World Cup

Post by The Madrid One on Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:00 am

He is actually, because no matter what misguided numbers Hormonica tries to conjure, Messi's legacy in the world cup is excrement compared to the others mentioned. That's how the world sees it lol.

Ronaldo at least has a Euro Cup, which people will always be able to use to throw dirt at Messi's legacy, and the way in which Ronaldo won it makes that even more saltier. Laughing

_________________
avatar
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4334
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: So Fakenaldo never proved himself in the World Cup

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:12 am

I thought football was a team sports? scratch

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 27961
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: So Fakenaldo never proved himself in the World Cup

Post by farfan on Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:08 am

Ronaldo will finish his international career having won an actual trophy Laughing and he'll probably end up with over 100 international goals and might even break Ali Daei's record.

Messi's NT legacy?  being supposedly " let down" by his teammates.  Laughing
avatar
farfan
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 4440
Join date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

Re: So Fakenaldo never proved himself in the World Cup

Post by Doc on Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:13 am

If what Lionel did in 2014 is considered the same as those great men did, something is definitely wrong in the minds of the average Messi fan boy.
@Lex wrote:We're allowed to say wanking now? Boy, things sure 'ave changed around here

Ever since RedO retired from the Internet, we actually use minor swear words and speak like adults a bit. One guy can even call Nigeria "a bunch of coconut eaters" and remain relatively unscathed.

_________________

I told you so
avatar
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11561
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: So Fakenaldo never proved himself in the World Cup

Post by Harmonica on Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:21 am

Fakenaldo hasn't proven himself in the Euro's either (was like 50th best in EU16), so he hasn't proven himself in the national team on the whole either. Never proved himself in the Portuguese league, has one fake best player of La Liga trophy. Only where he proved himself in his career was in the fog islands, and cl where he gets offside goals and easy opponents like candy. He's the fakest sports figure ever deviced by the media.

In constrast, Messi has proved himself in every single team and competition he has played, to be the best, and he's probably the only player to do so.

Argentina

WC05u20 Golden Ball
OL08 Best Player
WC14 Golden Ball
CA15 MVP

Barcelona

La Liga Best Player (7x + couple stolen ones)
Uefa Best Player

_________________
- Come with me. Save yourself. You don't owe Argentine people any more. You've given them everything.
- Not everything. Not yet.
avatar
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11236
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: So Fakenaldo never proved himself in the World Cup

Post by guest7 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:09 am

@Harmonica wrote:Fakenaldo hasn't proven himself in the Euro's either (was like 50th best in EU16), so he hasn't proven himself in the national team on the whole either. Never proved himself in the Portuguese league, has one fake best player of La Liga trophy. Only where he proved himself in his career was in the fog islands, and cl where he gets offside goals and easy opponents like candy. He's the fakest sports figure ever deviced by the media.

In constrast, Messi has proved himself in every single team and competition he has played, to be the best, and he's probably the only player to do so.

Argentina

WC05u20 Golden Ball
OL08 Best Player
WC14 Golden Ball
CA15 MVP

Barcelona

La Liga Best Player (7x + couple stolen ones)
Uefa Best Player


You are the most biased poster on the forum. Portugal would have never qualified without Ronaldo's goal at the Euros but I think your argument that CR has never proved himself in a WC is legit.

I still think he played well this WC but he didn't come far enough.
avatar
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8149
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: So Fakenaldo never proved himself in the World Cup

Post by Cruijf on Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:20 am

@farfan wrote:Ronaldo will finish his international career having won an actual trophy Laughing and he'll probably end up with over 100 international goals and might even break Ali Daei's record.

Messi's NT legacy?  being supposedly " let down" by his teammates.  Laughing


The discussion isn't about NT legacy, it's about "proving yourself in a WC".

Now as Nick alludes I think this is bogus because football is a team sport, it doesn't make sense to judge individuals based on criteria that rely so heavily on the luck of having a great team. But the reason I (half jokingly) said the Konmander fans of GL need to explain themselves is because if they're going to criticize Messi for "failing" in a World Cup then by their standards Ronaldo is a failure as well.

If Messi could take an average Argentina team to the final why couldn't this supposed GOAT take Euro champions Portugal past the R16? hmm

All he needed was one "moment of magic" as you always say with Messi, but he failed.

_________________
"People say football is life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more important than that."
avatar
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 3596
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: So Fakenaldo never proved himself in the World Cup

Post by Harmonica on Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:20 am

@guest7 wrote:
@Harmonica wrote:Fakenaldo hasn't proven himself in the Euro's either (was like 50th best in EU16), so he hasn't proven himself in the national team on the whole either. Never proved himself in the Portuguese league, has one fake best player of La Liga trophy. Only where he proved himself in his career was in the fog islands, and cl where he gets offside goals and easy opponents like candy. He's the fakest sports figure ever deviced by the media.

In constrast, Messi has proved himself in every single team and competition he has played, to be the best, and he's probably the only player to do so.

Argentina

WC05u20 Golden Ball
OL08 Best Player
WC14 Golden Ball
CA15 MVP

Barcelona

La Liga Best Player (7x + couple stolen ones)
Uefa Best Player


You are the most biased poster on the forum. Portugal would have never qualified without Ronaldo's goal at the Euros but I think your argument that CR has never proved himself in a WC is legit.

I still think he played well this WC but he didn't come far enough.
Sadly there's no such thing as the best player of one Euro qualification group, and Portugal has practical free pass to both World Cup and Euros. And even if there was, it would have no affect on the actual Euro's. No, Fakenaldo never proved himself to be the best with Portugal. Although I'm sure that wont stop him calling himself as one though.

_________________
- Come with me. Save yourself. You don't owe Argentine people any more. You've given them everything.
- Not everything. Not yet.
avatar
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11236
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: So Fakenaldo never proved himself in the World Cup

Post by Harmonica on Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:26 am

@Myesyats wrote:almost 11k posts about the same dross over and over again

congrats jiopsi
You have posted almost the same amount, in half the time, and nobody remembers none of them. How does it make you feel?

_________________
- Come with me. Save yourself. You don't owe Argentine people any more. You've given them everything.
- Not everything. Not yet.
avatar
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11236
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: So Fakenaldo never proved himself in the World Cup

Post by Myesyats on Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:27 am

@Doc wrote:One guy can even call Nigeria "a bunch of coconut eaters" and remain relatively unscathed.

That actually sounds like a compliment since coconuts are amazing hmm

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 8489
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: So Fakenaldo never proved himself in the World Cup

Post by Myesyats on Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:31 am

@Harmonica wrote:
@Myesyats wrote:almost 11k posts about the same dross over and over again

congrats jiopsi
You have posted almost the same amount, in half the time, and nobody remembers none of them. How does it make you feel?

You're definitely a bot, we need to introduce captcha at login so that we can thin out the herd ffs

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 8489
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: So Fakenaldo never proved himself in the World Cup

Post by Cruijf on Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:44 am

@Doc wrote:If what Lionel did in 2014 is considered the same as those great men did, something is definitely wrong in the minds of the average Messi fan boy.


Messi '14 is easily on par with Zidane '06. Only reason people would disagree is nostalgia elevating Zidane.

As for the rest yes, you can't compare Messi because other than Cruijff they all won, credit to them. The point is though that at least Messi had a World Cup where he delivered and was decisive enough to take his team to the final. Ronaldo didn't.

_________________
"People say football is life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more important than that."
avatar
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 3596
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: So Fakenaldo never proved himself in the World Cup

Post by Harmonica on Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:53 am

@Cruijf wrote:
@Doc wrote:If what Lionel did in 2014 is considered the same as those great men did, something is definitely wrong in the minds of the average Messi fan boy.


Messi '14 is easily on par with Zidane '06. Only reason people would disagree is nostalgia elevating Zidane.

As for the rest yes, you can't compare Messi because other than Cruijff they all won, credit to them. The point is though that at least Messi had a World Cup where he delivered and was decisive enough to take his team to the final. Ronaldo didn't.
Zidane WC06 is actually the worst Golden Ball performance of World Cup, where as in contrast Messi WC14 is one of the best. You can find all the information and the relative comparisons in this thread: http://www.goallegacy.net/t36526p75-most-controversial-world-cup-golden-ball-s-since-1966?highlight=golden

World Cup performance index, considering statistics, the best (and worst) plays, importance and relation of quality of opposition and own team. Color highlighted as golden, silver, bronze ball, or not in Top 3.

1.
Maradona 86
Messi 14

3.
Kempes 78
4.
Jairzinho 70

5.
Robben 14
Cruyff 74
7.
Forlan 10
8.
Romario 94
9.
Eusebio 66
Pele 70
Rossi 82

12.
G.Müller 70
Schillaci 90
Suker 98
15.
Ronaldo 02
Charlton 66
17.
Ronaldo 98
18.
Zidane 06

Zidane WC06

- He coasted group phase, France tied twice with him and won crucially without him.
- Excluding the penalties he didn't create, scored only one goal from open play when the game was almost done an dusted.
- For a playmaker didn't create as much, only registered 12 chances created which is a lot less than other playmakers Cruyff 74 (36), Pele 70 (28), Maradona 86 (27), Messi 14 (23). Again watching the games confirm what statistics already pointed.
- The red card incident just about is the cherry on a hype crusted and half hollow cake.

_________________
- Come with me. Save yourself. You don't owe Argentine people any more. You've given them everything.
- Not everything. Not yet.
avatar
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11236
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: So Fakenaldo never proved himself in the World Cup

Post by farfan on Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:55 am

Messi took Argentina to the knockout stages, 5 at the back and Romero took them to the final. :coffee:

Messi " carrying " Argentina to the final with his 0 goals in a team that offered nothing offensively is just a silly narrative.

avatar
farfan
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 4440
Join date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

Re: So Fakenaldo never proved himself in the World Cup

Post by Cruijf on Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:06 am

He created the goal against Switzerland single handedly and assisted the goal against Belgium.

Yes I agree it's not the same as Pele or Maradona's world cups but it was decisive and he was a big reason they made it to the final. Ronaldo didn't have a world cup like that.

_________________
"People say football is life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more important than that."
avatar
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 3596
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: So Fakenaldo never proved himself in the World Cup

Post by Harmonica on Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:08 am

@Cruijf wrote:He created the goal against Switzerland single handedly and assisted the goal against Belgium.

Yes I agree it's not the same as Pele or Maradona's world cups but it was decisive and he was a big reason they made it to the final. Ronaldo didn't have a world cup like that.
Messi WC14 is on par with Maradona WC86, better than Pele WC70, Jairzinho was actually the best player of WC70 (and Brazil). Again you can find all the information you need in here:

http://www.goallegacy.net/t36526p75-most-controversial-world-cup-golden-ball-s-since-1966?highlight=golden

World Cup performance index, considering statistics, the best (and worst) plays, importance and relation of quality of opposition and own team. Color highlighted as golden, silver, bronze ball, or not in Top 3.

1.
Maradona 86
Messi 14

3.
Kempes 78
4.
Jairzinho 70

5.
Robben 14
Cruyff 74
7.
Forlan 10
8.
Romario 94
9.
Eusebio 66
Pele 70
Rossi 82

12.
G.Müller 70
Schillaci 90
Suker 98
15.
Ronaldo 02
Charlton 66
17.
Ronaldo 98
18.
Zidane 06

Jairzinho WC70

Jairzinho's goal scoring and dribbling was almost identical of Messi's, scored more goals based the chances he should had, and advanced the play by dribbling more than anyone in the tournament. But it isn't as good as Messi, because it's less important performance, and he created less scoring chances, and defended less.

But compared to Pele it's easily better one, Jairzinho played better in 4 rounds, only against Romania and Italy were they as good. Both were part 11 goals of 19 Brazil scored. And although he didn't put as much in creating and defending department, the margin in goal scoring in relation to chance's and dribbling is a massive one. This makes Pele's Golden Ball look really bizarre one, and what's even more bizarre is that Jairzinho wasn't even Top 3. In the old days it was more about marketability and hype, rather than the actual perfomance's. Which is quite logical as papers and the sport needed legends, and people didn't have video evidence to see through those as they can nowadays.

Round by round performance it's 3rd best overall, but Kempes produced slightly more quality and was a lot more important overall, so I give advantage for him.

_________________
- Come with me. Save yourself. You don't owe Argentine people any more. You've given them everything.
- Not everything. Not yet.
avatar
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11236
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: So Fakenaldo never proved himself in the World Cup

Post by titosantill on Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:23 pm

@Mr Nick09 wrote:I thought football was a team sports? scratch


it only becomes such anytime some people's favorite players exit a tournament, then it becomes the fault of the coach (who probably consulted said best player about selections before the tournament), FA, right winger (in this case ricardo at portugal) or striker (higuain). not to mention, despite what the analysts say i thought robben had a better world cup in 2014.


Last edited by titosantill on Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Posts : 3484
Join date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: So Fakenaldo never proved himself in the World Cup

Post by Doc on Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:25 pm

So something is definitely wrong with the thinking of the average Messi fan, well word.

_________________

I told you so
avatar
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11561
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: So Fakenaldo never proved himself in the World Cup

Post by el_keralite on Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:03 pm

Posts delayed till Portugal lost last night; must say something about the troll mindset. Couldn't find time when Argentina was limping onto the R16, after a humiliating group stage?
avatar
el_keralite
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5
Join date : 2018-06-24

Back to top Go down

Re: So Fakenaldo never proved himself in the World Cup

Post by terrance511 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:22 pm

even new poster see through harmonica

think of all that time spent on propaganda

how sad

_________________
avatar
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1173
Join date : 2012-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: So Fakenaldo never proved himself in the World Cup

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum