M99
CBarca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
Freeza
15 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:46 am

Luca wrote:Best starting 5 ever? Serious question

I’m fairly sure they signed Cousins just so other teams could not

It was probably the best starting 5 before this shit. Now they added an all NBA Center for 5m *bleep* dollars... This is beyond ridiculous...

I seriously don't know why they can't strike or something. This is getting cancerous.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:47 am

cousins is out till january then he will have to come back from an injury no one comes back from.

I am gonna be petty but he is finished, and would be lucky if he is as good as Javale when he comes back

gtfo
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:47 am

If he's the same guy who was 26-12-5 last year then yeah.

Funny thing is he probably won't play till January but that doesn't matter to them.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:48 am

hopefully Boogie is Trojan Horsing them
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:50 am

$5.3mil rofl

What is this shit?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:51 am

urbaNRoots wrote:$5.3mil rofl

What is this shit?

Low character athletes sacrificing their legacies to get an unearned ring.

All started with Durant.

Can't wait to see next year when Kawhi joins on the vet minimum and wins 6th man of the year on Warriors.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:53 am

Kawhi got his ring, would not work
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:53 am

Freeza unravelling within 24 hours lmao

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:56 am

Luca wrote:Freeza unravelling within 24 hours lmao

Seriously...

When the NBA was finally adjusting itself. Looked like Warriors might actually get in contract problems after this season.

But nooooooo. Let's just all take paycuts. But not only that, why don't we add another all NBA player for shits and giggles.

Every single owner went out of their way to force Stern to block the CP3 trade and everyone is silent on the Warriors. It's incredible really.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:56 am

i expected them to go after dwight but i would not be surprised if there is interest from the lakers to get Dwight now...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:56 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:i expected them to go after dwight but i would not be surprised if there is interest from the lakers to get Dwight now...

Might as well sign the ghost cock of Wilt Chamberlain
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:02 am

Freeza wrote:
Luca wrote:Freeza unravelling within 24 hours lmao

Seriously...

When the NBA was finally adjusting itself. Looked like Warriors might actually get in contract problems after this season.

But nooooooo. Let's just all take paycuts. But not only that, why don't we add another all NBA player for shits and giggles.

Every single owner went out of their way to force Stern to block the CP3 trade and everyone is silent on the Warriors. It's incredible really.

Nah I know. But what can you do if players cuck their finances?

Like nick said, it’s a really bad injury and he’s out half the season.

I can’t be mad. I’m envious

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:09 am

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 Img_2010

Embiid DA GOAT
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:10 am

Meh. I'm really glad I'm not a Warriors fan. Must be boring as hell having no doubt you're going to win. 2 years straight.

Can't wait for ElG come in here in 5 minutes and use hashtags and corny catchphrases
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:11 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 Img_2010

Embiid DA GOAT

Yeah, because if the Lakers haven't got shooting, the Sixers will.

It amazes me how the media keeps pushing the narrative that LaVar is a distraction. Embiid is basically LaVar himself Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:12 am

Salary cap should really be eliminated at this point. When players take these paycuts, it doesn't make sense to have a cap.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:13 am

WAT he's referring to Cousins lol, calma brah not everything is an attack on the Lakers.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:15 am

Freeza wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:i expected them to go after dwight but i would not be surprised if there is interest from the lakers to get Dwight now...

Might as well sign the ghost cock of Wilt Chamberlain
we dont have a lot of options here, it's him or Lopez. on a one year option of course.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:15 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:WAT he's referring to Cousins lol, calma brah not everything is an attack on the Lakers.

Nah. He's refering to LeBron.

Why would Embiid want Cousins?

He's trying to say LeBron can still change his mind about going there because he can't win the west.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:17 am

Warriors were winning with or without Cousins. It was known the day after the finals and assured when Durant re-signed.

I understand being upset with Boogie but at this point it just doesn’t matter, it’s always the Warriors’ championship to lose. It will be like that until they break apart

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:19 am

Luca wrote:Warriors were winning with or without Cousins. It was known the day after the finals and assured when Durant re-signed.

I understand being upset with Boogie but at this point it just doesn’t matter, it’s always the Warriors’ championship to lose. It will be like that until they break apart

Hope it's true what I read somewhere he's just getting there to rehab this year and get a free ring, since he's out until January. He's probably out longer because he's fat and tall.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:20 am

Freeza wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:WAT he's referring to Cousins lol, calma brah not everything is an attack on the Lakers.

He's trying to say LeBron can still change his mind about going there because he can't win the west.

No he's not lol, he tweeted it out right after the Cousins news broke and just before he reacted to the Cousins news.

This has nothing to do with LeBron so calm down lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:20 am

I read that too. Either way, I just don’t think it matters apart from Boogie now replacing Durant as most hated in the league

It’s just cynical at this point

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:22 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Freeza wrote:

No he's not lol, he tweeted it out right after the Cousins news broke and just before he reacted to the Cousins news.

This has nothing to do with LeBron so calm down lol.

He's refering to LeBron can still change his mind after the Cousins news.

Please explain to me how the DeAndre comment makes sense if it's not about LeBron.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:30 am

Gotta love CP3 and LeBron fighting for players to get paid their worth. They're also the biggest rivals of the Warriors who shit on their work by taking significant pay cuts rofl

Meanwhile they can't take those same paycuts
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:35 am

lol
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next