M99
CBarca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
Freeza
15 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Luca Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:22 pm

It's just awesome that you have his camp literally telling teams not to bother and Masai is sitting there like,

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 22 350

I'm ok with making a trade but not like this...

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:23 pm

Luca wrote:It's just awesome that you have his camp literally telling teams not to bother and Masai is sitting there like,

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 22 350

I'm ok with making a trade but not like this...

Also trading the only two guys I'd want to keep.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:24 pm

They are also the only guys with the kind of value to make this kind of trade

DeMar is my favourite player on the team, one of the best Raptors ever. Imagine trading him for Kawhi, who no doubt has the ability but at best may give us one decent season

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:28 pm

Luca wrote:They are also the only guys with the kind of value to make this kind of trade

DeMar is my favourite player on the team, one of the best Raptors ever. Imagine trading him for Kawhi, who no doubt has the ability but at best may give us one decent season

He's not one of the best Raptors ever. He's by far your best/greatest player, since Vince Carter left on worse terms than Kawhi is leaving Spurs right now. Also young franchise.

Would be a bad way to trade DeMar. Would be a terrible look for Toronto and completely eliminate FA's trust in them. That's why I liked us running out Kobe's contract. I feel that respect has gone some way with the players, and why LeBron came here.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:31 pm

Vince Carter has been forgiven, easily the most talented player to be in Toronto and the amount of things he did for the city and game here is immeasurable

DeMar being traded after improving season after season and committing long term to the team would be disappointing... I would legitimately contemplate becoming a Lakers fan full time at this point

We already don't look good with the Casey firing, him winning coach of the year and all

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:41 pm

Luca wrote:Vince Carter has been forgiven, easily the most talented player to be in Toronto and the amount of things he did for the city and game here is immeasurable

DeMar being traded after improving season after season and committing long term to the team would be disappointing... I would legitimately contemplate becoming a Lakers fan full time at this point

We already don't look good with the Casey firing, him winning coach of the year and all

I could argue Tracy McGrady tbh. Imagine if those two ever played together.

You can support both. Different conferences. I know I wanted to support an Eastern team if I knew Lakers weren't one before I started Laughing All their games are sooo late.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:43 pm

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 22 506263168-toronto-raptors-v-boston-celtics.jpg

Insane that they're cousins and didn't know until T-Mac was drafted

You should watch the Carter Effect, great documentary about Vince and his time in Toronto, his impact on and off the court, how he left etc.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:48 pm

T-Mac almost got on Lakers in the end og 1990s apparently Laughing

Imagine this

Fisher
Kobe
T-Mac
Horry
Shaq

ffs... Would've been the GOAT team

https://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2017/12/18/16792082/la-lakers-kobe-bryant-tracy-mcgrady-shaq-super-team
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:51 pm

That would've been unreal

I remember reading something recently about Duncan being very close to Orlando when T-Mac was there

I'm still upset I never got to see a healthy Steve Nash play with Kobe, two of my favourite players ever

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:53 pm

Luca wrote:That would've been unreal

I remember reading something recently about Duncan being very close to Orlando when T-Mac was there

I'm still upset I never got to see a healthy Steve Nash play with Kobe, two of my favourite players ever

Duncan was an Orlando player. But Orlando wouldn't chance team policy about wives not being allowed on the team plane. That made Duncan chance his mind and stay in San Antonio.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:25 pm

My boy Jason Hart got the MVP Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:04 am

Final time Proud

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:10 am

INteresting Interview from Magic at half time of the final. He was basically saying:
-they did not want to build a team with just shooters because they felt like it wasn't a solution to beat GS
-his goal was to build a team with players who can defend, have playoff experience and can create their own shot. he really insisted on this last point and took for example, the rockets vs GS and how well they did with multiple guys who could create and play great defense at the same time.

that was the driving philosophy when building the roster. Their goal is to work on developing the young guys this year and then next summer tooling up with free agents.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:23 am

He's right, but anybody with sense knows that. Also I'm not sure the players he's signed particularly fits that vision particularly well tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:30 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:44 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/chrisbhaynes/status/1019500916880240640?s=21
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:01 am

Lmao.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:03 pm

Toronto are trying to be OKC 2.0 that shit is gonna backfire on them pretty bad. wyd?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:06 pm

Masai masterclass being witnessed

Keep Lowry, Ibaka and JV

Trade DeMar

*bleep* my whole life. I'm pledging myself to free agency if this trade happens, @freeza, I'm coming home

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:10 pm

i think he is trying to blow the team up actually, demar was locked till 2021, this might be his way to start over
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:16 pm

You don't blow up the team by trading your franchise player, talisman and most decorated player, along with draft picks for a one year rental, cancer and someone who just does not want to be here.

DeMar has improved season after season. He's committed long term. He's extremely well-liked here.

If the trade involved Lowry/Ibaka, I would be all for it.

We already damaged our own reputation by firing the coach of the year this summer, trading DeMar for the anti-DeMar in terms of attitude Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:24 pm

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 22 H0NoJge

*bleep* my whole life

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:30 pm

Luca wrote:You don't blow up the team by trading your franchise player, talisman and most decorated player, along with draft picks for a one year rental, cancer and someone who just does not want to be here.

DeMar has improved season after season. He's committed long term. He's extremely well-liked here.

If the trade involved Lowry/Ibaka, I would be all for it.

We already damaged our own reputation by firing the coach of the year this summer, trading DeMar for the anti-DeMar in terms of attitude Proud
I agree, but you also dont trade your franchise player on a long term deal for a player whose deal expires in a year, hasnt played and has been ducking his own team for a year, on trade day is already leaking he is not happy and he wont stay...

why take this risk? well because you like both outcomes at the end of the day. You convince him to stay (the weather certainly wont, wait for that -40 in january lmao) or he leaves and you rebuild.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:33 pm

Lmao. More like -20 but close enough Proud

Even if this move doesn’t happen, it looks like we have already ruined the relationship with DeMar so he’ll be out. Clearly we want a change but I think it’s the wrong one, not that we were winning titles with DeMar, I don’t see us being closer without him

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:39 pm

well this is might point, Masai is happy with both outcomes. Whether Kawhi stay or not (most likely not) he doesnt care, REBUILD!
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:32 pm

You usually don’t rebuild by trading away picks and young players my man

Masai is gambling

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next