DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Kaladin on Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:42 pm



Last edited by Kaladin on Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:47 pm; edited 4 times in total

_________________
avatar
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 21689
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Valkyrja on Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:45 pm

Thanks God. Best news since he was eliminated from the WC

_________________
avatar
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10531
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Thimmy on Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:49 pm

In a sense, I think this is good news as well. What's with your persistent hating on him recently though, Valk? Razz

_________________
avatar
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 6531
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Doc on Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:49 pm

It's not gonna happen Valk, he is gonna stay and you're gonna cheer his goals like the fan you are.

_________________

I told you so
avatar
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11495
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:51 pm

So Hazard or Neymar as the CR replacement?

_________________
avatar
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 23133
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Luca on Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:52 pm

Not happening
avatar
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13150
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Doc on Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:57 pm

Seriously, they not only need to negotiate with Madrid on a price, they need to negotiate his wages which is way above anyone currently at Jjuve. This is not happening. No way.

_________________

I told you so
avatar
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11495
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Luca on Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:59 pm

@Doc wrote:Seriously, they not only need to negotiate with Madrid on a price, they need to negotiate his wages which is way above anyone currently at Jjuve. This is not happening. No way.


Please just remember me on the suffering list when this doesn't happen and some may choose to laugh and say, 'Juve fans thought they were getting Cristiano, ended up with [insert name]'

Not this guy
avatar
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13150
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Robespierre on Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:00 pm

Well at the end I've always preferred Messi..
avatar
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 11863
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Nishankly on Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:01 pm

Is the source even decent enough to warrant a thread?
avatar
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 15325
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Luca on Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:03 pm

@Nishankly wrote:Is the source even decent enough to warrant a thread?


Di Marzio is tier 1 for Juventus/Serie A.

Interest, offer, etc. all these things don't really matter. Juventus could offer 10M for Salah and it would have the same legitimacy
avatar
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13150
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Valkyrja on Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:05 pm

@Thimmy

That cheap shot he pulled after the CL final was the final straw. The guy did lots of miserable things off and on the pitch since he came but that shit was sth else. Could get your ass he wouldn't have said that if Bale didn't score dat goal.

_________________
avatar
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10531
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:07 pm

@Luca wrote:
@Nishankly wrote:Is the source even decent enough to warrant a thread?


Di Marzio is tier 1 for Juventus/Serie A.

Interest, offer, etc. all these things don't really matter. Juventus could offer 10M for Salah and it would have the same legitimacy


Isn't that a fake account though Laughing Look at the @

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 63642
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Doc on Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:07 pm

@Luca wrote:
@Doc wrote:Seriously, they not only need to negotiate with Madrid on a price, they need to negotiate his wages which is way above anyone currently at Jjuve. This is not happening. No way.


Please just remember me on the suffering list when this doesn't happen and some may choose to laugh and say, 'Juve fans thought they were getting Cristiano, ended up with [insert name]'

Not this guy

I doubt any Jjuve fan would think this is a serious thing

_________________

I told you so
avatar
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11495
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Kaladin on Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:10 pm

FFS I got jebaited :facepalm: someone retweeted on my timeline Laughing

_________________
avatar
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 21689
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Luca on Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:11 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
@Luca wrote:
@Nishankly wrote:Is the source even decent enough to warrant a thread?


Di Marzio is tier 1 for Juventus/Serie A.

Interest, offer, etc. all these things don't really matter. Juventus could offer 10M for Salah and it would have the same legitimacy


Isn't that a fake account though Laughing Look at the @


I'm reporting cuckadin, he got me Proud

@realgunner, I am requesting a -25% removal of my own warning level

Romano, also tier 1 for Juventus, did re-tweet the Marca story, for what it's worth.

@Doc wrote:
@Luca wrote:
@Doc wrote:Seriously, they not only need to negotiate with Madrid on a price, they need to negotiate his wages which is way above anyone currently at Jjuve. This is not happening. No way.


Please just remember me on the suffering list when this doesn't happen and some may choose to laugh and say, 'Juve fans thought they were getting Cristiano, ended up with [insert name]'

Not this guy

I doubt any Jjuve fan would think this is a serious thing


I still have to get ahead of it before we preemptively suffer at our own hand
avatar
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13150
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Robespierre on Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:13 pm

Juvestuga is just a false Juve fan who makes laugh of Juve indeed Laughing

And of course I follow him tbf.
avatar
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 11863
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Doc on Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:15 pm

@Robespierre wrote:Well  at the end I've always preferred Messi..
Can't wait for the Jjuve council to bring you back down to Earth.

_________________

I told you so
avatar
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11495
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Thimmy on Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:20 pm

@Nishankly wrote:Is the source even decent enough to warrant a thread?


It doesn't matter. It's highly unlikely that Juventus will pay that kind of money for a 33 year old, even if his name is Cristiano Ronaldo. I don't think PSG would pay that kind of money either, for that matter. More credible sources have announced that Real Madrid are taking bids for him, though. Which is likely why the rumors have started, already.

_________________
avatar
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 6531
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by guest7 on Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:23 pm

@Thimmy wrote:
@Nishankly wrote:Is the source even decent enough to warrant a thread?


It doesn't matter. It's highly unlikely that Juventus will pay that kind of money for a 33 year old, even if his name is Cristiano Ronaldo. I don't think PSG would pay that kind of money either, for that matter. More credible sources have announced that Real Madrid are taking bids for him, though. Which is likely why the rumors have started, already.


I don't know. I think 100m for a 33 year old Ronaldo is a good deal IMO.

EDIT: IN this market


Last edited by guest7 on Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8142
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Thimmy on Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:24 pm

@Valkyrja wrote:@Thimmy

That cheap shot he pulled after the CL final was the final straw. The guy did lots of miserable things off and on the pitch since he came but that shit was sth else. Could get your ass he wouldn't have said that if Bale didn't score dat goal.


That's just how he is, I came to terms with it a long time ago. He still hasn't revealed why he was "unhappy" with the Real Madrid management, a few years back. Doesn't seem to be the type to keep his issues and frustrations to himself, which can be a bit frustrating when it threathens to overshadow more positive events, like our most recent CL success.

_________________
avatar
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 6531
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Thimmy on Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:25 pm

@guest7 wrote:
@Thimmy wrote:
@Nishankly wrote:Is the source even decent enough to warrant a thread?


It doesn't matter. It's highly unlikely that Juventus will pay that kind of money for a 33 year old, even if his name is Cristiano Ronaldo. I don't think PSG would pay that kind of money either, for that matter. More credible sources have announced that Real Madrid are taking bids for him, though. Which is likely why the rumors have started, already.


I don't know. I think 100m for a 33 year old Ronaldo is a good deal IMO.

EDIT: IN this market


Not if you factor in his wages, and the well documented fact that his stamina has declined substantially. Definitely not.

_________________
avatar
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 6531
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Nishankly on Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:30 pm

Don't Juventus get hard ons from 33+ yr old players on cheap, this could be legit.
avatar
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 15325
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Nishankly on Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:31 pm

@Kaladin wrote:FFS I got jebaited :facepalm: someone retweeted on my timeline Laughing


There are still some huge Twitter accounts reporting this
avatar
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 15325
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:38 pm

Hope he's ok with getting benched for 6 months behind Wingzukic to adjust to serie a Proud

_________________




Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.


:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
avatar
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26804
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 77

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum