BarrileteCosmico
Doc
Thimmy
Valkyrja
Kaladin
62 posters

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 24 Empty Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:51 pm

juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 24 Empty Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by juvealbanian Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:56 pm

lmao Roma already trying to gather dat anti-CR7 fanbase and already throwing fire our way.

P.S could this mean Messi to Roma done deal? Or Suning is after him?
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:57 pm

Great cover indeed, sadly it reminds me of how ridiculous our new crest looks.

Wonder why he scored only 1 goal vs Milan and 0 vs Inter Laughing
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:58 pm

Look for Ronaldo to score a "few" goals against Roma this coming year...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:58 pm

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 24 WQLKm9T
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:59 pm

Robespierre wrote:
adun101 wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

I feel fully to support this concept.
The narrative of "good for Serie A " lol not in my name. I just care for my club.

I read that there's a 150 mil bonus from the tv rights if Sky gets more subscribers and they probably will now. That should be 10 more millions for Inter. Your team is in UCL only because Agnelli pushed for 4 Italian teams guaranteed.

That's  BS. I'm even a Sky Itay subscriber, never listened about it... Anyway  the  TV rights have already been sold for next 3 years ( before of this done dealio)  so there is not reason to say that it will take benefits to Serie A. It 'll give benefits only to Juve. And surely ppl isn't going to watch Empoli-Juventus from abroad just because there is Cristiano Ronaldo to Juve.

http://footballventure.com/2018/06/13/sky-and-perform-win-serie-a-domestic-tv-rights/

Under the terms of the sale, the league is entitled to a further €100m each season based on results achieved by Sky and Perform in terms of subscriptions and revenues, he said.

It says 100 here, but I've seen 150 somewhere else. Still, when the news broke last week, my first thought was couldn't this have happened three weeks earlier before the tv rights were sold?
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:00 am

Robespierre wrote:DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 24 WQLKm9T

That's funny

I prefer, after Del Piero, we will finally score a penalty Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:00 am

Warrior wrote:Great cover indeed, sadly it reminds me of how ridiculous our new crest looks.

No no  , he scored against us. Manchester United- Inter 2-0 (header goal , 2008-2009 season. We were knocked out)

Simply never faced under Real Madrid. We don't play against them since 98-99

Last edited by Robespierre on Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:01 am

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:05 am

Chievo vs Juve nobody but real calcio fans will care about it. But Ronaldo's presence will increase a lot of viewers for derbys or games vs decent teams Roma, Lazio, Napoli...
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:06 am

Robespierre wrote:
Warrior wrote:Great cover indeed, sadly it reminds me of how ridiculous our new crest looks.

No no  , he scored against us. Manchester United- Inter 2-0 (header goal , 2008-2009 season. We were knocked out)

That was the joke

Because Inter/Milan rarely perform in CL while he played in Madrid (for 9 years)
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:09 am

Warrior wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

That was the joke

Because Inter/Milan rarely perform in CL while he played in Madrid (for 9 years)

We won a Champions League when he was a Real Madrid player

adun101 wrote:
Robespierre wrote:
adun101 wrote:

I read that there's a 150 mil bonus from the tv rights if Sky gets more subscribers and they probably will now. That should be 10 more millions for Inter. Your team is in UCL only because Agnelli pushed for 4 Italian teams guaranteed.

That's  BS. I'm even a Sky Itay subscriber, never listened about it... Anyway  the  TV rights have already been sold for next 3 years ( before of this done dealio)  so there is not reason to say that it will take benefits to Serie A. It 'll give benefits only to Juve. And surely ppl isn't going to watch Empoli-Juventus from abroad just because there is Cristiano Ronaldo to Juve.

http://footballventure.com/2018/06/13/sky-and-perform-win-serie-a-domestic-tv-rights/

Under the terms of the sale, the league is entitled to a further €100m each season based on results achieved by Sky and Perform in terms of subscriptions and revenues, he said.

It says 100 here, but I've seen 150 somewhere else. Still, when the news broke last week, my first thought was couldn't this have happened three weeks earlier before the tv rights were sold?

Noone could imagine this deal when tv rights have been sold. No rumours apparently. Even Di Marzio was surprised ( he wasn't the first to say it. But Momblano, a man who says bullshits 24 hours 24) . . basically, it's been a negotiation quite short. Bad luck tbh , it' d have been better for everyone if it happened before of  sale of TV rights
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:11 am

Dybala needs to get out of Juve before CR turns him into a DM Mad
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:12 am

Warrior wrote:Chievo vs Juve nobody but real calcio fans will care about it. But Ronaldo's presence will increase a lot of viewers for derbys or games vs decent teams Roma, Lazio, Napoli...

Real Serie A fans watch Serie A regardless of Ronaldo.
And big match are the only matches that were wathced abroad.
Tbf it could be a "good for Serie A " if he joined with another team, now it is even more a one-horse league.
I understand the Juve fans enthusiasm but you can't think it is going to give benefits to others just because you are glad
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:14 am

Ronaldo goal vs Inter (Madrid preseason 2013)

Video:

Ronaldo goal v Inter (Inter v. United 2009)

Video:
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:20 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Dybala needs to get out of Juve before CR turns him into a DM Mad

Maybe then Sampaoli will give him a couple of minutes of play, genius strategy tbh :coffee:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:22 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Dybala needs to get out of Juve before CR turns him into a DM Mad

Nope. He wont leave and he can only benefit from Kommander joining.

Sure thing is Allergi finally playing with a 3 man midfield so our strikers will have more freedom and less defensive duties. CR7 - Dybala is sure to start and next we'll see how.
Imo with Costa on the left , CR7 as CF and Dybala on the right , atleast when we need to go quite offensive (mostly in CHL)
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:24 am

Robespierre wrote:
Warrior wrote:Chievo vs Juve nobody but real calcio fans will care about it. But Ronaldo's presence will increase a lot of viewers for derbys or games vs decent teams Roma, Lazio, Napoli...

Real Serie A fans watch Serie A regardless of Ronaldo.
And big match are the only matches that were wathced abroad.
Tbf it could be a "good for Serie A " if he joined with another team, now it is even more a one-horse league.
I understand the Juve fans enthusiasm but you can't think it is going to give benefits to others just because you are glad

To be honest it's good for Juventus more than it benefits anyone else.

I don't know who said this will benefit our rivals but it doesn't make sense. The league might grow bigger (because of the TV deal not CR7) but it isn't a factor for us fans of a specific club.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:29 am

the thing i can't stand are these chiringuito lads acting like cucks because they were right ffs, gtfo
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by 80s_Stallone Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:12 am

Whatever you say Master Chief.

The fact of the matter is your salty and trying to act like you don't care. It hurts, we get it. Let's not pretend that if he didn't sign you would quietly watch the suffering without adding to it
80s_Stallone
80s_Stallone
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sampdoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:37 am

No it doesnt hurt, i am not one of those CR fanboys who can't separate loving madrid with liking CR. so im not worried. im nervous about our rebuild but we wont 4 champions in 5 years, the last thing that i am is hurt lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:38 am

There is some hope that Juventus will sell important players that will knock Max and the team off kilter in the league for at least the beginning of the season.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:39 am

I genuinely think either Stallone isn't aware of whom the Chiringuito lads are or is talking about Robes.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 80s_Stallone Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:40 am

I wouldn't be so detached from the best player in the history of my club but that's just me. Kudos to you; of course winning all those titles helps!
80s_Stallone
80s_Stallone
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by 80s_Stallone Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:41 am

@doc it's a show with pedrerol.
80s_Stallone
80s_Stallone
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:42 am

80s_Stallone wrote:I wouldn't be so detached from the best player in the history of my club but that's just me. Kudos to you; of course winning all those titles helps!
i have learned a long time ago to separate players and club, because players always come and go. I definitely dont understand fans who follow players from club to club... but thats another story

His legacy in madrid is something very specific but i think we have been adequately prepared as a fanbase to turn the page over the past few years.

for the record my favourite madrid player is Isco, and i have said plenty of times, that he should probably leave lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next