DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Page 24 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next

Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by juve_gigi on Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:51 pm


juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Posts : 3661
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by juvealbanian on Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:56 pm

lmao Roma already trying to gather dat anti-CR7 fanbase and already throwing fire our way.

P.S could this mean Messi to Roma done deal? Or Suning is after him?
avatar
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2279
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Warrior on Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:57 pm

Great cover indeed, sadly it reminds me of how ridiculous our new crest looks.

Wonder why he scored only 1 goal vs Milan and 0 vs Inter Laughing
avatar
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 3970
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by juve_gigi on Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:58 pm

Look for Ronaldo to score a "few" goals against Roma this coming year...

_________________
avatar
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 3661
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Robespierre on Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:58 pm

avatar
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 12189
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by adun101 on Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:59 pm

@Robespierre wrote:
@adun101 wrote:
@Robespierre wrote:


I feel fully to support this concept.
The narrative of "good for Serie A " lol not in my name. I just care for my club.

I read that there's a 150 mil bonus from the tv rights if Sky gets more subscribers and they probably will now. That should be 10 more millions for Inter. Your team is in UCL only because Agnelli pushed for 4 Italian teams guaranteed.

That's  BS. I'm even a Sky Itay subscriber, never listened about it... Anyway  the  TV rights have already been sold for next 3 years ( before of this done dealio)  so there is not reason to say that it will take benefits to Serie A. It 'll give benefits only to Juve. And surely ppl isn't going to watch Empoli-Juventus from abroad just because there is Cristiano Ronaldo to Juve.

http://footballventure.com/2018/06/13/sky-and-perform-win-serie-a-domestic-tv-rights/

Under the terms of the sale, the league is entitled to a further €100m each season based on results achieved by Sky and Perform in terms of subscriptions and revenues, he said.

It says 100 here, but I've seen 150 somewhere else. Still, when the news broke last week, my first thought was couldn't this have happened three weeks earlier before the tv rights were sold?
avatar
adun101
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 151
Join date : 2011-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Luca on Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:00 am



That's funny

I prefer, after Del Piero, we will finally score a penalty Proud
avatar
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13446
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Robespierre on Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:00 am

@Warrior wrote:Great cover indeed, sadly it reminds me of how ridiculous our new crest looks.

Wonder why he scored only 1 goal vs Milan and 0 vs Inter Laughing


No no  , he scored against us. Manchester United- Inter 2-0 (header goal , 2008-2009 season. We were knocked out)

Simply never faced under Real Madrid. We don't play against them since 98-99


Last edited by Robespierre on Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 12189
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by S on Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:01 am

avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26247
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Warrior on Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:05 am

Chievo vs Juve nobody but real calcio fans will care about it. But Ronaldo's presence will increase a lot of viewers for derbys or games vs decent teams Roma, Lazio, Napoli...
avatar
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 3970
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Warrior on Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:06 am

@Robespierre wrote:
@Warrior wrote:Great cover indeed, sadly it reminds me of how ridiculous our new crest looks.

Wonder why he scored only 1 goal vs Milan and 0 vs Inter Laughing


No no  , he scored against us. Manchester United- Inter 2-0 (header goal , 2008-2009 season. We were knocked out)

Simply never faced under Real Madrid. We don't play against them since 98-99



That was the joke

Because Inter/Milan rarely perform in CL while he played in Madrid (for 9 years)
avatar
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 3970
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Robespierre on Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:09 am

@Warrior wrote:
@Robespierre wrote:
@Warrior wrote:Great cover indeed, sadly it reminds me of how ridiculous our new crest looks.

Wonder why he scored only 1 goal vs Milan and 0 vs Inter Laughing


No no  , he scored against us. Manchester United- Inter 2-0 (header goal , 2008-2009 season. We were knocked out)

Simply never faced under Real Madrid. We don't play against them since 98-99



That was the joke

Because Inter/Milan rarely perform in CL while he played in Madrid (for 9 years)


We won a Champions League when he was a Real Madrid player


@adun101 wrote:
@Robespierre wrote:
@adun101 wrote:

I read that there's a 150 mil bonus from the tv rights if Sky gets more subscribers and they probably will now. That should be 10 more millions for Inter. Your team is in UCL only because Agnelli pushed for 4 Italian teams guaranteed.

That's  BS. I'm even a Sky Itay subscriber, never listened about it... Anyway  the  TV rights have already been sold for next 3 years ( before of this done dealio)  so there is not reason to say that it will take benefits to Serie A. It 'll give benefits only to Juve. And surely ppl isn't going to watch Empoli-Juventus from abroad just because there is Cristiano Ronaldo to Juve.

http://footballventure.com/2018/06/13/sky-and-perform-win-serie-a-domestic-tv-rights/

Under the terms of the sale, the league is entitled to a further €100m each season based on results achieved by Sky and Perform in terms of subscriptions and revenues, he said.

It says 100 here, but I've seen 150 somewhere else. Still, when the news broke last week, my first thought was couldn't this have happened three weeks earlier before the tv rights were sold?


Noone could imagine this deal when tv rights have been sold. No rumours apparently. Even Di Marzio was surprised ( he wasn't the first to say it. But Momblano, a man who says bullshits 24 hours 24) . . basically, it's been a negotiation quite short. Bad luck tbh , it' d have been better for everyone if it happened before of  sale of TV rights
avatar
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 12189
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:11 am

Dybala needs to get out of Juve before CR turns him into a DM Mad

_________________
avatar
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 23303
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Robespierre on Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:12 am

@Warrior wrote:Chievo vs Juve nobody but real calcio fans will care about it. But Ronaldo's presence will increase a lot of viewers for derbys or games vs decent teams Roma, Lazio, Napoli...


Real Serie A fans watch Serie A regardless of Ronaldo.
And big match are the only matches that were wathced abroad.
Tbf it could be a "good for Serie A " if he joined with another team, now it is even more a one-horse league.
I understand the Juve fans enthusiasm but you can't think it is going to give benefits to others just because you are glad
avatar
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 12189
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by ronalessi on Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:14 am

Ronaldo goal vs Inter (Madrid preseason 2013)

Video:

Ronaldo goal v Inter (Inter v. United 2009)

Video:
https://youtu.be/pfF99Nvq9T0?t=3m6s
avatar
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1286
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 107

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Luca on Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:20 am

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:Dybala needs to get out of Juve before CR turns him into a DM Mad


Maybe then Sampaoli will give him a couple of minutes of play, genius strategy tbh :coffee:
avatar
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13446
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by juvealbanian on Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:22 am

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:Dybala needs to get out of Juve before CR turns him into a DM Mad

Nope. He wont leave and he can only benefit from Kommander joining.

Sure thing is Allergi finally playing with a 3 man midfield so our strikers will have more freedom and less defensive duties. CR7 - Dybala is sure to start and next we'll see how.
Imo with Costa on the left , CR7 as CF and Dybala on the right , atleast when we need to go quite offensive (mostly in CHL)
avatar
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2279
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Warrior on Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:24 am

@Robespierre wrote:
@Warrior wrote:Chievo vs Juve nobody but real calcio fans will care about it. But Ronaldo's presence will increase a lot of viewers for derbys or games vs decent teams Roma, Lazio, Napoli...


Real Serie A fans watch Serie A regardless of Ronaldo.
And big match are the only matches that were wathced abroad.
Tbf it could be a "good for Serie A " if he joined with another team, now it is even more a one-horse league.
I understand the Juve fans enthusiasm but you can't think it is going to give benefits to others just because you are glad



To be honest it's good for Juventus more than it benefits anyone else.

I don't know who said this will benefit our rivals but it doesn't make sense. The league might grow bigger (because of the TV deal not CR7) but it isn't a factor for us fans of a specific club.
avatar
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 3970
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Mr Nick09 on Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:29 am

the thing i can't stand are these chiringuito lads acting like cucks because they were right ffs, gtfo

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 28314
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by 80s_Stallone on Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:12 am

Whatever you say Master Chief.

The fact of the matter is your salty and trying to act like you don't care. It hurts, we get it. Let's not pretend that if he didn't sign you would quietly watch the suffering without adding to it
avatar
80s_Stallone
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sampdoria
Posts : 101
Join date : 2018-04-12
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Mr Nick09 on Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:37 am

No it doesnt hurt, i am not one of those CR fanboys who can't separate loving madrid with liking CR. so im not worried. im nervous about our rebuild but we wont 4 champions in 5 years, the last thing that i am is hurt lol

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 28314
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by breva on Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:38 am

There is some hope that Juventus will sell important players that will knock Max and the team off kilter in the league for at least the beginning of the season.
avatar
breva
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1906
Join date : 2015-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Doc on Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:39 am

I genuinely think either Stallone isn't aware of whom the Chiringuito lads are or is talking about Robes.

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
avatar
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11775
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by 80s_Stallone on Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:40 am

I wouldn't be so detached from the best player in the history of my club but that's just me. Kudos to you; of course winning all those titles helps!
avatar
80s_Stallone
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sampdoria
Posts : 101
Join date : 2018-04-12
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by 80s_Stallone on Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:41 am

@doc it's a show with pedrerol.
avatar
80s_Stallone
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sampdoria
Posts : 101
Join date : 2018-04-12
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Mr Nick09 on Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:42 am

@80s_Stallone wrote:I wouldn't be so detached from the best player in the history of my club but that's just me. Kudos to you; of course winning all those titles helps!
i have learned a long time ago to separate players and club, because players always come and go. I definitely dont understand fans who follow players from club to club... but thats another story

His legacy in madrid is something very specific but i think we have been adequately prepared as a fanbase to turn the page over the past few years.

for the record my favourite madrid player is Isco, and i have said plenty of times, that he should probably leave lol

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 28314
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum