BarrileteCosmico
Doc
Thimmy
Valkyrja
Kaladin
62 posters

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 28 Empty Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Robespierre Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:28 pm

Luca wrote:
Doc wrote:
Warrior wrote:There is a Juve store in Milan hmm

Not particularly surprising really. I wouldn't even be further surprised if the store actually breaks even. Now if you tell me there is a successful Juve store in Naples then I would probably call you a liar.

Maybe not Napoli directly but there is a lot of support for Juventus from Southern Italy. It’s how my family, and myself came to support Juventus. Torino is but a city of 900k people

Lots of Juventus/Inter/Milan fans from all over Italy. @robes can correct me and educate us further

True about South ( in fact there is the banter " Juve in trasferta Calabria deserta  __ translated : Juve to play away , Calabria is desertum) , but Juve is massively supported everywhere, easily the most supported team in Italy. Then Inter fans and 3rd Milan ( Inter and Milan are very close though. These 3 monopolize the fanbase )
Of course in Milan there are more easily more  Inter and Milan fans  (but don't ask me who more between Inter and Milan, it's really balanced) but Juve fans are in a good number.
Especially outside Milano.
In fact Lombardia is the Italian region with the most number of Juventus clubs. That's also for a  a contraposition against Milano. For example Brianza, a relevant administrative province of Lombardy, has a Juventina majority of the people . Galliani is Brianzolo and he supported Juve before of joining in Milan Laughing ). So it is not strange if Milano has a Juve store.

Last edited by Robespierre on Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 28 Empty Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Luca Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:31 pm

Grazie robes Proud

I like that banter saying, since my family is from Calabria

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:57 pm

Is there anything Robes doesn't know?
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:57 pm

Aside from PES :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:48 pm

Today, Juventus made their signing of Cristiano Ronaldo official. He underwent medical visits earlier in the day and then was presented to the media at 6:30pm local time. Juventus director Paratici explained how Juve even started to think about bringing CR7 to the Allianz Stadium to Sky Sport: "The crazy idea was born after the first match here, when Cristiano received the standing ovation after his bicycle kick. During the week we heard from his agent, he told me that Cristiano was struck by all the attention he received. He said, 'he would like to come and play for Juventus one day.' I told him, there are many dreams but few come true."

"Then when we met again for Cancelo he explained the situation to me. We were receptive to it, I spoke to the president first because, rightly so, we needed the numbers to be approved as they were the most important part of the operation. In a few hours he told me 'go ahead, see if the opportunity is there."

"The opportunity became concrete, it was a unique opportunity to bring here a player that is universally recognized as the strongest in the world, the most determined, the one who has won the most titles."

Cristiano in awe of humble and hardworking J-fans and @warrior doesn't think he has the J-mentality

Might have to suspend his license wirh the J-Council until the season starts, I need a brother to second this motion

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:57 pm

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:56 pm

banana banana banana banana banana
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:58 pm

Luca wrote:
Today, Juventus made their signing of Cristiano Ronaldo official. He underwent medical visits earlier in the day and then was presented to the media at 6:30pm local time. Juventus director Paratici explained how Juve even started to think about bringing CR7 to the Allianz Stadium to Sky Sport: "The crazy idea was born after the first match here, when Cristiano received the standing ovation after his bicycle kick. During the week we heard from his agent, he told me that Cristiano was struck by all the attention he received. He said, 'he would like to come and play for Juventus one day.' I told him, there are many dreams but few come true."

"Then when we met again for Cancelo he explained the situation to me. We were receptive to it, I spoke to the president first because, rightly so, we needed the numbers to be approved as they were the most important part of the operation. In a few hours he told me 'go ahead, see if the opportunity is there."

"The opportunity became concrete, it was a unique opportunity to bring here a player that is universally recognized as the strongest in the world, the most determined, the one who has won the most titles."

Cristiano in awe of humble and hardworking J-fans and @warrior doesn't think he has the J-mentality

Might have to suspend his license wirh the J-Council until the season starts, I need a brother to second this motion

Any Bianconero fan who doesn't think Ronaldo has the Juve grinta must be suspended from posting in the Juve section until further notice... Clubber
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:05 am

Fair enough

I'll exile to the Juve Bucuresti council and work on freelance for a while :coffee:
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:31 am

Warrior wrote:Fair enough

I'll exile to the Juve Bucuresti council and work on freelance for a while :coffee:

I thought they were gonna change their name
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:42 am

rofl
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:42 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:520k CR7 shirts sold within 24 hours of going to sale:

https://it.notizie.yahoo.com/ronaldo-un-giorno-vendute-520-mila-maglie-094159968.html

According to the Swiss Rambler, clubs make about 12 euros per shirt sold, so this would mean that JJ has just made a cool 6.2 million off this. CR starting to prove his commercial worth to JJ.

Sure thing Laughing
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:44 pm

has anyone checked to see if ronaldo has juve DNA
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:03 pm

zigra wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:520k CR7 shirts sold within 24 hours of going to sale:

https://it.notizie.yahoo.com/ronaldo-un-giorno-vendute-520-mila-maglie-094159968.html

According to the Swiss Rambler, clubs make about 12 euros per shirt sold, so this would mean that JJ has just made a cool 6.2 million off this. CR starting to prove his commercial worth to JJ.

Sure thing Laughing

It's well reported in various places hmm
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:16 pm

The SZ (an actual reliable quality newspaper) reported that Adidas deem 300k till the end of the year realistic.

I'll take that over some yahoo links every day of the year Laughing
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:56 pm

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:03 pm

fastest? seems legit

you'll get him for two seasons and that's that

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:06 pm

Firenze wrote:fastest? seems legit

you'll get him for two seasons and that's that

He clocked the fastest speed(out of all players) against Spain in the world cup.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:21 pm

You don't need nitpicky stats to justify signing CR, body fat % lol? What are you his dietician? Next think you know we'll have journos reporting average hours of sleep p/w
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:26 pm

Kaladin wrote:You don't need nitpicky stats to justify signing CR, body fat % lol? What are you his dietician? Next think you know we'll have journos reporting average hours of sleep p/w

Justify what ?

I saw a tweet and thought i'd share it here. Dont see any issue with that.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:30 pm

Not you, that tweetby Bonetti
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:37 pm

Actually, its appeared in multiple articles. Dont know how Juve released the medical reports or maybe they did that to make themselves(for spending that much money on a 33 yr old) and Ronaldo ofcourse, look good.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:41 pm

The doctors at Madrid also said that Ronaldo had the physique of a 24 year old. He is a fitness freak, he'll be able to prolong his career at Juve. Win win for both Ronaldo and Juve
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:11 pm

I'm just happy to see the JJ council taking up the mantle of defending Ronaldo with any and every stat possible out here. It's what makes life grand imo.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:14 pm

Might as well change my username to Giggity5313 and you wont even notice the difference Proud (:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:15 pm

u will have many years of prime physical ronaldo. no doubt bout that.

it is his competitive mentality u should concern, imo, a super goat ronaldo in his 1st juv season cause he want to breaks all the seria a records. next season onward it's hard to say.

ronaldo play the dullest football when world distanced no.2 messi slump further last season, overcome ballondor deficit 1-4 to 6-5 just like that. make u question your arch rival choice.

but that's only last season case, dzeko probably could motivate ronaldo better than messi nowadays.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next