DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Go down

Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Luca on Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:32 pm

Napoli has their best ever season and we still won for the seventh consecutive time

There will be a time we don't win the Scudetto, no doubt but come on

And were not signing Ronaldo, so it doesn't really matter

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:35 pm

Jorge Mendes is really good, launching "CR is leaving Madrid for Juventus" news in 3 countries at the same time, Italy, Spain and portugal. True definition of a super agent

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 on Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:43 pm

@Mr Nick09 wrote:it's not about Juventus being able to pay his wages or not, it's about Madrid releasing him when they dont have a similar marquee player in their ranks. he is a global superstar that needs to be replaced by someone of similar value.

Ronaldo means a lot more to madrid than just what we pay him on a monthly basis. It's also a main driver in how we negotiate our commercial contracts and things like that.

So any idea that Madrid will just agree to accept 120/150 mil fee and that's it for Ronaldo, is downright stupid.

Juventus dont even have players that we are dying to have. Any idea of Ronaldo leaving when the market is this closed, this a waste of time and just rumours his agent is putting out there to get us to negotiate a pay rise.

It was also announced on some Spanish afternoon show by some dude that supposedly is close to Perez, so I guess Real actually wants to sell him.
adun101
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:50 pm

it doesnt matter who announce it, or should i say that Predrejol is a great journalist but he is like many, he gets his infos from the club or agent.

I respect the information, i am questioning the logic because there is none. If Madrid wanted to get rid of CR, this would be at a way more advanced stage with clubs like United and PSG making calls to get in on the bidding.

But we are not there, he has a billion dollars release clause, and we decide if we sell or not. Right now, there is 0 logic as to why we would sell.

In my opinion, Madrid and mendes are blowing hot air at each other because CR needs Madrid as much as Madrid need CR, and continuing together works best for all parties. But each party want better terms. CR wants more money, madrid are ok to pay more but not as much as CR want.

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca on Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:00 am

Agreed with nick.

The interest is legitimate at this point but Agresti has said there has been no contact between Juventus and Real Madrid.

It’s nowhere close to materializing
Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 on Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:08 am

Currently the player with the highest figure on the books for Juventus is Higuain: 18 mil amortization + 15 mil wage = 33 mil. Ronaldo would be 25+60=85 mil per year and he would replace Higuain, so the question is if Juve can afford an increase of 52 million. Well, not with the current revenue. This past year we had some losses (I heard 30-40, but don't quote me on this) and next year we will probably make even less from Serie A.

The stadium was pretty much full, but they increased the prices for next season by 20% and people would come to see Ronaldo, so that should be 10+ more in revenue. They still need at least 40 millions in commercial revenue and if they have sponsorships that are close to renewal, then it could be done. The biggest problem is how do you bring a 33 year old egomaniac in a locker room and pay him 4 times what your highest earner makes?

Anyway, if it happens then it should have happened three weeks ago before Serie A sold the tv rights fro a measly 30 mil per year increase. I read that there is a 150 mil bonus if Sky gets more subscribers and that would obviously be achieved, but it looks like peanuts.
adun101
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:23 am

are you guys realling paying 15 millions net to Higuain? lmao

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 on Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:34 am

@Mr Nick09 wrote:are you guys realling paying 15 millions net to Higuain? lmao

Well it's the gross, so yeah. He only gets 7.5, assuming he's paying his taxes. Or maybe the club pays them for him. The tax is not quite 50%, but close, so the wage is almost 15
adun101
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca on Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:36 am

These are net wages mind you, Italy always reports them as such
Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 on Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:37 am

@Mr Nick09 wrote:it doesnt matter who announce it, or should i say that Predrejol is a great journalist but he is like many, he gets his infos from the club or agent.

I respect the information, i am questioning the logic because there is none. If Madrid wanted to get rid of CR, this would be at a way more advanced stage with clubs like United and PSG making calls to get in on the bidding.

But we are not there, he has a billion dollars release clause, and we decide if we sell or not. Right now, there is 0 logic as to why we would sell.

In my opinion, Madrid and mendes are blowing hot air at each other because CR needs Madrid as much as Madrid need CR, and continuing together works best for all parties. But each party want better terms. CR wants more money, madrid are ok to pay more but not as much as CR want.

But if Predrejol announced it, then it means Real leaked it. Where is the logic in that? Maybe you're going for Neymar and then Cristiano has to leave, they can't coexist.
adun101
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitescu on Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:37 am

There is not a single chance this will happen nor do a pauper club like Juventus have the means to acquire Cristiano.

Juve are the epitaph of the most outlandish rumours if anyone understood their hold on bureaucracy and parts of the press in Italia you would comprehend this indirectly earns them gold in cash.

Tutto *bleep* sport; headed by President DeviAngel a prime example.

Devi this week will post a topic in the General: "Cristiano Ronaldo lavishes praise on Alex Del Piero and Italian women therefore Juve move IMMINENT"

Followed by "I have always dreamed of Cristiano to Juve"

Whoever sees this happening is deluded af rofl

LEARN FFS Laughing

Arquitescu
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Sociedad

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:42 am

@adun101 wrote:

Well it's the gross, so yeah. He only gets 7.5, assuming he's paying his taxes. Or maybe the club pays them for him. The tax is not quite 50%, but close, so the wage is almost 15
so you need to change your financial model, CR is not asking for 25 mil gross, we already pay him 21 mil NET. The wage madrid and italian medias are quoting are 30 mil NET (and keep in mind, the same madrid media reported he wanted 50 mil net earlier this summer), so that closer to 60 mil gross per year to CR

But if Predrejol announced it, then it means Real leaked it. Where is the logic in that? Maybe you're going for Neymar and then Cristiano has to leave, they can't coexist.
i think this specific rumour is coming from the Ronaldo camp, because Mendes is very cozy with Madrid medias, and he even has an go to guy in AS Laughing He also even gives Pedrejol access to Ronaldo every year for an exclusive interview, he doesnt do that with anyone else. so far our response to the contract negotiation (according to the same media) is "we will pay you 25 mil net + bonus, if you are not happy, pay your clause or you stay"

@Arq, the problem here is that Di Marzio, Pedrejol, Cope, Onda Cero are giving credibility to the rumour in saying that they heard the same thing.

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 on Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:59 am

@Mr Nick09 wrote:
@adun101 wrote:

so you need to change your financial model, CR is not asking for 25 mil gross, we already pay him 21 mil NET. The wage madrid and italian medias are quoting are 30 mil NET (and keep in mind, the same madrid media reported he wanted 50 mil net earlier this summer)

i think this specific rumour is coming from the Ronaldo camp. because so far our response to the contract negotiation (according to the same media) is "we will pay you 25 mil net + bonus, if you are not happy, pay your clause or you stay"

@Arq, the problem here is that Di Marzio, Pedrejol, Cope, Onda Cero are giving credibility to the rumour in saying that they heard the same thing.

Did you skim my previous post? I thought I was clear that we need at least 40 more millions per year in revenue to afford this move.

Higuain was bought for 90 mil and makes 7.5 net for 5 years . That is 90/5=18 amortization and 2x7.5=15 gross wages. So in the "players costs" column he has 18+15=33 million

The rumors for Ronaldo are 100 mil transfer fee, net wages of 30/year, 4 years. That is 100/4=25 amortization per year and 60 mil gross wages. 85 mil per year total player cost

If you replace Higuain with Ronaldo you go from 33 to 85. So, Juve would have to increase their revenue by at least 50 mil. 10 mil would probably come from the stadium and the rest would come from the sponsors IF the current deals are up for renewal very soon. If not, then I don't see it happening, but stranger things have happened.

EDIT If he wants 50 per year, he can go f himself
adun101
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitescu on Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:10 am

Nick I will have you know I trust you in all things Madrid including transfers overall as you've hit the mark numerous times with unseemly confidence.

But the sources you named have been as of recent rather hit and hope; Di Marzio in particular with his faithful Sub, Amoyal.

So in essence I DO trust you more than all what you named and obviously have more credibility than me here but it just has been Juve for years and I'm sure a lovely bet can be made on this, too.

Arquitescu
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Sociedad

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:11 am

yeah for some reason i locked onthe 25 mil as value of wages per year.

well we told him and his agent to go f themselves with that 50 mil net request, we are not barca, we aint paying him 50 mil net per year + reimburse his 20 mil tax bill with the spanish govermnent.

It's funny that the way CR is bounced out of the WC, big transfer news unravel.

If Madrid are not getting Neymar (or i would even say Mbappe in return) Ronaldo will accept the pay increase we offered and stay in madrid cuz no club will pay us enough to want to let him go.

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca on Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:16 am

This actually reminds me of the Sergio Ramos to Manchester United summer, which ended with a Ramos improved contract. I see this being finalized in the same manner.

As much as we can see Cristiano Ronaldo has declined, he will not be sold on a high like this of being central to three, consecutive, Champions League triumphs. It would be the most foolish transfer of all time.

Cristiano will end up with improved wages with Real Madrid.
Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:19 am

well i thought di marzio was a sure thing with Italian sources.

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:22 am

@Luca wrote:This actually reminds me of the Sergio Ramos to Manchester United summer, which ended with a Ramos improved contract. I see this being finalized in the same manner.

As much as we can see Cristiano Ronaldo has declined, he will not be sold on a high like this of being central to three, consecutive, Champions League triumphs. It would be the most foolish transfer of all time.

Cristiano will end up with improved wages with Real Madrid.
I would tell you that if Madrid could get Neymar in Madrid, 100% they sell Ronaldo.

So even in a universe where the Emir of Qatar is like "ok Neymar you can go", there is no way he is doing that without getting something, and in this case someone back. someone like CR

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca on Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:27 am

He is the best Italian source out there.

Sky Sport Italia transfer guru Gianluca Di Marzio confirms Cristiano Ronaldo has invited Juventus to make an offer to Real Madrid, so they are studying it.

That's a little bit different then saying Cristiano is joining Juventus, he is only confirming the idea and (perhaps), mutual interest between Ronaldo, Mendes and Juventus.

https://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/juventus-cristiano-ronaldo-la-nostra-ricostruzione

This is a paraphrase of what he's saying
-Interest is legitimate
-Ronaldo would be interested in leaving Real Madrid and joining Juventus
-Juventus is still considering the economic feasibility of his transfer fee and wages (he wants 30M net)
-Juventus has good relations with Mendes after the Cancelo deal has been completed
-Juventus has not spoken to Real Madrid. There is rumour, according to Mendes, that he has a pact with Real Madrid to allow Ronaldo to leave for 100M, not confirmed by Real Madrid
-It would be unimaginable that Real Madrid would sell a star like Ronaldo without a big player waiting to be signed [Neymar]
Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:38 am

this is why i think it's coming from Mendes. But Mendes is out of his mind if he thinks Madrid would accept 150 mil for CR, like he is on drugs lol. good luck with that

He is telling Madrid that there is a market for CR, he is agitating all madrid fans who love CR by making it as if he is gone, and trying to scare us into a pay increase.

he needs to remember that CR clause is 1,000,000,000 Euros.

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca on Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:40 am

I bet it works though hmm
Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:53 am

No it wont, like i said, is Madrid getting Neymar or Mbappe? most likely no, so no chance we let CR go.

And even if we are getting the guys i mentioned above, PSG would blow you out of the water to get Ronaldo to psg

you basically have 0 chance and are getting used to Mendes to get Madrid increase his wages and cover his tax expenses.

edit: i think you meant we will increase his salary? then yeah, he will get his 30 mil net imo, or close to it (we offered 25 mil + bonus), same contract length, everyone stays happily married for a year until he does the same circus next summer.

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca on Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:09 am

Sorry, should’ve specified. I bet it works that he gets an increased salary. This is all Mendes’ posturing in my opinion
Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill on Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:56 am

@adun101 wrote:
@Mr Nick09 wrote:it's not about Juventus being able to pay his wages or not, it's about Madrid releasing him when they dont have a similar marquee player in their ranks. he is a global superstar that needs to be replaced by someone of similar value.

Ronaldo means a lot more to madrid than just what we pay him on a monthly basis. It's also a main driver in how we negotiate our commercial contracts and things like that.

So any idea that Madrid will just agree to accept 120/150 mil fee and that's it for Ronaldo, is downright stupid.

Juventus dont even have players that we are dying to have. Any idea of Ronaldo leaving when the market is this closed, this a waste of time and just rumours his agent is putting out there to get us to negotiate a pay rise.

It was also announced on some Spanish afternoon show by some dude that supposedly is close to Perez, so I guess Real actually wants to sell him.

I saw that show, a non sports comedy show! It was as Mole would say sarcasm!
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill on Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:04 am

@futbol_bill wrote:Just to clear the air a bit.

Ronaldo likely is on his way out of Madrid. Club is upset at him for his childish display after CL win and recognize he is definitely in decline. They have decided they will not meet his latest salary demand and for now have dropped the promised increase last August. But they still maintain a one billion euro exit price.

Ronaldo on the other hand, doesn’t feel he is on the decline and feels he should be paid as much or more than Neymar and Messi. He also is upset the club didn’t support him in his tax evasion case, something that Barca did with Messi. The fact that he, Messi and Barca are all guilty of tax evasion doesn’t seem important to him!!

So bottom line he is available to any club that is willing to pay him a salary of 30M+ and pay an exit fee to Madrid near the amount Neymar cost (200M+).

I don’t believe any club outside of a couple in EPL and PSG can afford him!

Plus I would add what Nick has said, who do they get in return? Only Neymar or Mbappe would fit the bill!
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GRude on Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:23 pm

Ronaldo is such a money grabbing *bleep* Laughing & I say that as someone who usually supports athletes getting their money. He's too old and has no leverage.

Last edited by GRude on Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
GRude
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next