Luca
salmano9
lucianomoggi
juve_gigi
juvealbanian
20 posters

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:58 pm

Agnelli arrives for Ronaldo meeting
By Football Italia staff

Juventus President Andrea Agnelli is believed to have arrived in a helicopter to meet Real Madrid striker Cristiano Ronaldo.

The Bianconeri President flew to Greece earlier today on his private jet, with the Portuguese superstar on holiday there.

Following reports that Madrid have accepted a €100m bid for CR7, Sportitalia is now broadcasting video of a helicopter arriving at the resort where the 33-year-old is staying.

According to correspondent Carmine Russo, the helicopter is carrying Agnelli, who has flown in to seal the deal with Ronaldo.

Once Madrid give the go-ahead, Ronaldo and Agnelli can return to Italy with agent Jorge Mendes.

He is expected to meet the pair in Greece, though in the last hour a private jet from Madrid has landed at Rome’s Ciampino airport.

juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Luca Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:01 pm

We did it Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:04 pm

Confirmed ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:23 pm

DONE DEALIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

banana banana banana banana banana
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:24 pm

Tears in my eyes

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:34 pm

Always listen to Papa... Smile Smile Smile
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:39 pm

Luca have you finally jumped in the train or what? Cool
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:40 pm

I jumped in front of the train a week ago

I wanted to be the reverse jinx to make sure the deal happened but it's no fun going against my brothers

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:25 pm

After this insane development in a club, things are about to happen.

Who is getting sacrificed to make way for the kommander? I guess Higuain is the most likely, but I haven't been following much news. Sandro too?

Sczcesny; Sandro, Chiellini, Caldara, Cancelo; Costa, Can, Pjanic, Cuadrado; Ronaldo, Dybala

If Sandro is sold then De Sciglio there until Spina is healthy. I hope Benatia is sold over Rugani if a CB has to be sold instead.

Costa and Cuadrado crossing to CR Proud
Pjanic, CR and Dyabala playing centrally, Costa, Cancelo, Sandro and Cuadrado wide sounds like sex. With some Bernanrdeschi thrown around as needed too.

No defense, 7-3 every game Molenation
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:28 pm

I'm just glad we bought CR BEFORE selling 50 fringe players

If we started selling everybody first, whilst the rumours dragged out and we ended up getting Darmian and Cristante I'd have definitely considered shooting up my neighbourhood. Inb4 NSA *bleep* off.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:34 pm

Higuain must go. Retain Mandzukic to give us a physical presence up front but in most cases I'd love to see a fluid front 3 of Ronaldo, Dybala and Douglas. The reason this could work is because although Ronaldo is a 'wide forward' he operates as a #9 more often than not, even if he starts at the outside.

The midfield remains the question mark. Pjanic is class. Can could come good, but we are still light.

Defence is relatively spoken for, I don't expect Alex Sandro to leave, but it's always possible

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:41 pm

I'd be surprised if Sandro bitched out now unless we're actually pushin for his fee, which i'd be OK with as long as we've got somebody in line straight away that's not shit.

But i'd rather he stayed how, for once let's not throw in a big fat potential spanner in the works and keep our best XI + Ronaldo.

Definitely want another midfielder though.

Sales cover the Ronaldo fee I imagine. His wages will be shifted away from the clubs budget for the most part if he does end up getting plastered all over one of Agnellis 400 car brands. So we should be able to squeeze another midfielder in that is at least solid.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:16 pm

Since a large part of the costs will be financed from Agnelli's companies we might only sacrifice Higuain and a couple of our youngsters (maybe with buyback options)

We can make around 160m from Higgy + youngsters and that means we can still have the money for another CM.
Maybe a high loan fee + obligation/option for SMS?

Like 20m loan + 70m option? idk if we will do that but it would be fantastic. We would finally say we have a fully completed team with no weaknesses
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:24 pm

It's important to sacrifice Higuain because we can't play with 6 forwards on the field at once

Douglas, Dybala, Bernardeschi are more dynamic forwards in both their roles and spaces they can occupy on the field

If it means a midfielder, it's a no brainer

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:55 pm

just one word
'SIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!'
[In CR7 Ballon d'Or win voice]
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:04 pm

Dafuq

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:35 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:just one word

juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:37 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:just one word

LaughingLaughingLaughing
:bow:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:41 pm

Juve ask Madrid for Marcelo too?
By Football Italia staff

After signing Cristiano Ronaldo, it’s reported Juventus could target his Real Madrid teammate Marcelo if Alex Sandro leaves.

The €100m buy, plus €12m in formation payments to his former clubs, is the biggest ever purchase from a Serie A club, breaking the €94m record set by Juve for Napoli striker Gonzalo Higuain in 2016.

According to Mediaset Premium, the bond between Juventus and Real Madrid isn’t done with yet.

If Alex Sandro were to receive another massive offer from Paris Saint-Germain, Chelsea, Manchester United or Manchester City, then the Bianconeri would turn towards Marcelo.

The Brazilian left-back just turned 30 and is under contract until June 2022, so would certainly not be cheap.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:55 pm

How do we complete this mercato now?

Higuain sale? New midfielder? Other depth signings?

I think priority should also be selling Sturaro, we don't want Cristiano to have to spend even one moment of his time training with sir Stefano

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:02 am

Sell : Higgy (sorry Pipita) / Sturarinho / Rugani (? do not like this) / youngsters

That should be more than enough to cover CR7 fee and leave us with some good cash cuz we only paying 50m for CR7 this season.

Buy : A new top/good quality midifielder (SMS,Niguez,Koke,Rakitic would finish our dream team) or

(Carvalho,Kessie, idk who else would cost 50m and less)
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:03 am

Costa Ronaldo Dybala

Sergej Can Pjanic

Marcelo Chiellini Caldara Cancelo

Szczesny

:coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:09 am

That's what I'm hoping. We are just 1 good CM away having the most completed team in decades.
Maybe we should put Benatia instead of Caldara? Or maybe Godin? (if we sell Medhi)

I can't see Marcelo deal happening unless we get good money from Sandro and Marcelo forces his way out of Real to join his buddy Cris.
Highly unlikely tbh so we should keep Sandro.

Even if we don't bring another CM I think our midfield is just fine.
Matuidi played great tonight, hopefully he'll keep such form for next seaaon as well.
Bentancur had a good WC campaign.
Marchisio can still recover.
Can will be a very good CM imo.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:18 am

We just signed like 6 players including a 40m right back, 115m for CR and an ungodly amount in wages. Preseason already started yesterday.

The mercato is mostly done in terms of signings.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:42 am

The Juventus store online is overloaded already Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:03 am

I'm waiting as is Luca for the black (carbon) and yellow print third jersey. Will look awesome with the #7 and Ronaldo on the back... Thumbs up
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next