Luca
salmano9
lucianomoggi
juve_gigi
juvealbanian
20 posters

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 7 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juve_gigi Wed 11 Jul 2018, 02:03

I'm waiting as is Luca for the black (carbon) and yellow print third jersey. Will look awesome with the #7 and Ronaldo on the back... Thumbs up

juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 7 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Luca Wed 11 Jul 2018, 02:12

And were still missing a kit @gigi, if that black and yellow is the away kit, then we have a third kit to look forward to

But the black and yellow appeals to me, very simplistic

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed 11 Jul 2018, 02:46

Luca wrote:And were still missing a kit @gigi, if that black and yellow is the away kit, then we have a third kit to look forward to

The black (carbon) and yellow is the third kit.  The away kit is Sesame and Clay...

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 7 Juvent11
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed 11 Jul 2018, 02:50

There is also an all white shirt available (not a jersey)...

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 7 Classy10
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed 11 Jul 2018, 02:51

Available now...

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 7 Welcom10
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed 11 Jul 2018, 03:43

So let me take the calculator out...

-IN-
Ronaldo 105
Douglas 40
Cancelo 40
Perin 15
Can 16

Total: 216 millions

-OUT-
Higuain 60
Rugani 40
Mandragora 20
Pjaca 25
Cerri 15
Rincon 5

Total: 165 millions

CR7 wages will be covered by jersey sales or whatever let's not care of that.

Net spent 51 millions. Somehow we can still manage to land SERGEJ if the player forces a move.
70 + Sturaro will be accepted once Lotito realizes he got no buyer at his delusional price and the guy wants out Very Happy i still believe
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed 11 Jul 2018, 06:26

Not sure how much you guys care, but I read in a local newspaper that Juve have, reportedly, placed a bid of about 5m euros for 17 year old, Norwegian talent, Erling Braut Håland. Apparently, the plan is that he will be playing for your second team in Serie C. Man United, and quite a few other clubs seem to be after him, though.

Wish I could tell you more about him, but I only watch local games occasionally. He has a relatively big frame for his age, is quite technically competent, and he wasn't really a name anyone had heard of here prior to last season. He's a striker and has scored 6 goals and assisted once in two games, both in which he came on as a substitute. He scored 4 goals in 21 minutes against the most defensively solid team in the league Laughing

I've hardly watched him play, myself, but his physique and playing style has been compared to that of Lukaku, and that's exactly who he reminded me of, the last time I did watch him play. Seems to have substantially better technique than Lukaku, which is definitely a good thing. Decently tall, strong, high work rate, known for being very calm and mature for his age.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed 11 Jul 2018, 14:25

juve_gigi wrote:
Luca wrote:And were still missing a kit @gigi, if that black and yellow is the away kit, then we have a third kit to look forward to

The black (carbon) and yellow is the third kit.  The away kit is Sesame and Clay...

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 7 Juvent11

Thanks for uploading that gigi. I love it. I want to see how the collar and what not looks like though

Thimmy wrote:Not sure how much you guys care, but I read in a local newspaper that Juve have, reportedly, placed a bid of about 5m euros for 17 year old, Norwegian talent, Erling Braut Håland. Apparently, the plan is that he will be playing for your second team in Serie C. Man United, and quite a few other clubs seem to be after him, though.

Wish I could tell you more about him, but I only watch local games occasionally. He has a relatively big frame for his age, is quite technically competent, and he wasn't really a name anyone had heard of here prior to last season. He's a striker and has scored 6 goals and assisted once in two games, both in which he came on as a substitute. He scored 4 goals in 21 minutes against the most defensively solid team in the league Laughing

I've hardly watched him play, myself, but his physique and playing style has been compared to that of Lukaku, and that's exactly who he reminded me of, the last time I did watch him play. Seems to have substantially better technique than Lukaku, which is definitely a good thing. Decently tall, strong, high work rate, known for being very calm and mature for his age.

I did see a rumour a few days ago, kind of brushed past it because we were knee-deep in Cristiano Ronaldo reports Proud

Seems advisable. We just sold a youth striker Cerri who had similar physical attributes

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed 11 Jul 2018, 14:46

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 7 IMG_20180711_125309.jpg.2625ae0abf0e93f13a7edaa6c1820263

Sergej hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed 11 Jul 2018, 17:03

If we sign Sergej Milinkovic-Savic the same mercato we sign Cristiano Ronaldo Papa may not make it to watch any of the games this year... Wink Wink Wink
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed 11 Jul 2018, 17:35

There was an article in gazzetta about how CR fits Juve and the possible tactical solutions. They were talking about how Mandzukic can be ideal in making the rest play off him.

Thinking about it, that could very well be great. Mario is in no way a good enough scorer to lead Juve, but with Dybala and CR scoring we don't need a CF that scores but rather create space and gets the ball to them.

With attacking wing backs specially I think a Christmas 3 could be one of the common systems we see.

Mandzukic
Ronaldo - Dybala
Matuidi - Pjanic - Can
Sandro - Chiellini - Caldara - Cancelo

That's of course always assuming that Higuain is the one we sacrifice. If Higuain stays then great. The problem of course is playing Matuidi and having Costa, Bernardeschi and Cuads on the bench. But this formation I can imagine for tough, tactical, games where Mario excels. Like away to Madrid this year.

Otherwise I think our 4-4-2 with CR as striker partnering Dybala would be in order so Costa can start on the left.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed 11 Jul 2018, 18:29

I think Cristiano and Dybala have to be two of the three starting forwards every game, with the last spot being rotated between Douglas, Bernardeschi and Mandzukic depending on what we need for the moment and who is playing better.

All my thoughts rest on Higuain leaving, somebody has to go up front, that's certainty.

Sergej dreams are out for me, completely

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed 11 Jul 2018, 23:48

juve_gigi wrote:If we sign Sergej Milinkovic-Savic the same mercato we sign Cristiano Ronaldo Papa may not make it to watch any of the games this year... Wink Wink Wink

That would be too much. I have been walking around trying to hide my boner after CR7 deal was made.Hopefully it goes away soon.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu 12 Jul 2018, 00:56

RONALDO
DOUGLAS-DYBALA
midfield
defense
goal

RONALDO-DYBALA
BERNA*-midfield-CUADRADO
defense
goal

RONALDO-DYBALA-DOUGLAS
midfield
defense
goal

There are many possibilities even assuming Higuain is gone.

My preference is to use Ronaldo as a CF simply because this role suits him more than Dybala. The latter i still see him as a SS/AM. As attacking support we have wingers Douglas and Cuadrado and someone versatile in Bernardeschi. The 4-3-3 christmas tree is worth trying imo.

"RONALDO-MANDZUKIC-someone" as main strategy would be a waste of talent... not sure if want to see a remake of a Benzemesque role. 2 of Dybala, Douglas, Bernardeschi must sit on the bench and Cuadrado would never play (could he be sold ?) For all respect i have for Mandzukic i'd prefer him as a sub at this point.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu 12 Jul 2018, 02:15

Marchisio ready to leave Juventus
By Football Italia staff

Claudio Marchisio is ready to leave Juventus and go abroad with proposals from Monaco, America, China, Australia and the United Arab Emirates.

Several sources this evening claim that the midfielder has given up on getting regular playing time under Coach Max Allegri.

He is considering all of these proposals that have come in and would therefore be able to continue his career outside of Italy after a lifetime at his hometown club.

Monaco are the current favourites, especially as they have a growing Serie A contingent with Antonio Barreca and Pietro Pellegri.

As a gesture of goodwill for his years of service, Calciomercato.com believe Juve could terminate his contract by mutual consent.

That would allow Marchisio to negotiate a new deal for himself without a transfer fee or existing salary to work with.

His current contract is due to expire in June 2020 and the 32-year-old has made 389 competitive appearances for Juventus, scoring 37 goals.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu 12 Jul 2018, 02:16

No Higuain offers received
By Football Italia staff

Juventus are open to selling Gonzalo Higuain, but Sky Sport Italia claim there are no offers and only Chelsea are interested.

The forward was signed from Napoli for his €94m release clause in the summer of 2016.

However, his position is in serious doubt now that Cristiano Ronaldo has arrived from Real Madrid.

According to Sky Sport Italia, the Bianconeri want €60m for Higuain, but have received no proposals.

Only Chelsea would be interested in taking the Argentina international, though they won’t make any approach until after Maurizio Sarri has been appointed.

It would be a reunion for the Coach and hitman, who worked together with great success at Napoli and remain close.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu 12 Jul 2018, 06:14

Godfather Marotta should be all over this. Locatelli would be a perfect Marchisio replacement. $15 million sounds like a bargain for one of Milan's top prospects...

Exclusive: AC Milan in talks to sell Manuel Locatelli

11 July at 14:50
CalcioMercato exclusively understand that Serie A giants AC Milan are in talks to sell Manuel Locatelli permanently to Sassuolo.

Locatelli is said to be one of the best rossoneri youngsters currently and made his first-team debut in April 2016. Last season, the Italian made only five starts in the Serie A for Milan and appeared 16 times from the bench.

Calciomercato exclusively understand that Milan are in talks with Sassuolo to sell Locatelli on a permanent basis.

The fee is about 15 million euros and while the rossoneri are unwilling to sell the player, Sassuolo are very firm in signing the player on a permanent basis and are looking to take advantage of Milan's financial troubles.

Locatelli is still looking for alternative clubs, but Sassuolo are currently the closest to signing him. Cagliari have also drawn links with Locatelli.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri 13 Jul 2018, 02:34

Could Pogba return to Juventus?
Football Italia5 Hours Ago

Comments
There are surprising reports that a clause would allow Juventus to bring Paul Pogba back from Manchester United for €60m, perhaps in an exchange for Alex Sandro.

According to Juventusnews24.com, there was an agreement in the historic €105m transfer that saw Pogba move to Old Trafford in the summer of 2016.

It would give the Bianconeri the option of bringing him back to Turin for just €60m.

This figure could even become a straight swap if Manchester United were to come back in for left-back Alex Sandro.

Juve are determined to step up to the very top level in European football and proved it by signing Cristiano Ronaldo from Real Madrid for €112m, giving him a contract worth €30m per year.

If Pogba were to join as well as CR7, it’d automatically make the Old Lady favourites to win the Champions League.

It wouldn’t be impossible, especially as Pogba has an increasingly tense rapport with Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri 13 Jul 2018, 02:36

Pogba straight up for Alex Sandro? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Is this real life or are the football Gods just f###ing with us this summer??
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri 13 Jul 2018, 02:39

Juventus’ 2018/19 third kit leaked...

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 7 A9d12c10

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 7 F4965710

juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri 13 Jul 2018, 02:41

Juve keep track of Marcelo
Football Italia3 Hours Ago

Comments
Juventus are giving genuine thought to a bid for Real Madrid and Brazil full-back Marcelo, assure Sportitalia.

The Bianconeri already shook up the summer by signing Cristiano Ronaldo for €112m and could reunite him with another Merengues player in Turin.

There have been reports about the Marcelo approach before, but Sportitalia insist there will be more proposals in future.

However, it would depend on Alex Sandro leaving and he has offers from Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester United and Chelsea.

It’d be another very expensive move for Juventus, as Real Madrid want €50m for Marcelo and he currently earns €11m per year, making him one of the highest-paid players at the Bernabeu.

He turned 30 in May and is under contract until June 2022.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri 13 Jul 2018, 02:44

Costa   Ronaldo   Dybala

Pogba   Can   Pjanic

Marcelo  Chiellini  Caldara  Cancelo

Szeczesny

banana banana banana banana

Whatever you do don’t wake up Papa from his wet dream...  Laughing Laughing Laughing
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri 13 Jul 2018, 16:53

Time to go full muppet mode

This is the same account to first tease the CR7 rumours btw

How are we even going to afford him ?! Have EXOR decided to go full mental this summer ? Proud

I know it's mostly BS but damn, what a summer it's been already

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri 13 Jul 2018, 17:06

With Ronaldo we have a 4 year window to win the Champions League at least once, maybe twice. We need to go all in now and Agnelli and Marotta know this. I wouldn't be surprised honestly if we make at least one more big signing. Pogba AND or Marcelo would be my choices. If we can get both without selling Pjanic then we would be absolute favourites for the CL.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri 13 Jul 2018, 17:43

Nah Marcelo is poor defensively. Chiellini won't be eternal.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri 13 Jul 2018, 21:16

I'd prefer Alex Sandro to stay over Marcelo but not last year Sandro. If he wants to leave then we must sell and try to bring Marcelo. I wouldn't mind spending less from the cash we get from Sandro's sale on a talented and younger player (Grimaldo,Telles,Guerreiro etc.) . If we're also going to reinforce the midfield would be faptastic.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next