Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by CBarca on Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:33 am

@futbol wrote:I really want them to go though. They've always done their own thing anyway (no Schengen member, no Euro currency) and been a loyal US vassal. Hope they enjoy their chlorinated chickens and genetically manipulated food which the US will shove down their throats if they want to have any sort of trade deal with them.


Laughing

Your anti-US language is usually a lot more reasonable than this

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Posts : 17471
Join date : 2011-06-17

Back to top Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by Doc on Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:39 am

Did not think this nonsense would have gone on for so long.

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 13317
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by Hapless_Hans on Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:41 am

What's your personal best case scenario right now? What would you like to happen? @RealGunner

_________________
Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 600x337?v=1558166038000
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 26866
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by futbol on Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:06 am

@CBarca wrote:
@futbol wrote:I really want them to go though. They've always done their own thing anyway (no Schengen member, no Euro currency) and been a loyal US vassal. Hope they enjoy their chlorinated chickens and genetically manipulated food which the US will shove down their throats if they want to have any sort of trade deal with them.


Laughing

Your anti-US language is usually a lot more reasonable than this


https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/03/01/dont-let-smears-us-farms-trap-britain-eus-museum-agriculture/

This week the United States published our objectives for a future trade deal with the UK. We are now ready to negotiate the most ambitious and comprehensive trade deal in the history of our special relationship. And of course we want agriculture to be part of those negotiations – it is a great opportunity for both of us.

Article is behind a paywell but the US ambassador calls the strict EU laws on food "aggricultural museum" while the US would be using the newest technologies to feed the world with cheaper hormone beef so it's time Britain opens its market for US products post EU. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle
Posts : 10765
Join date : 2012-11-23

Back to top Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:09 am

@CBarca wrote:
@futbol wrote:I really want them to go though. They've always done their own thing anyway (no Schengen member, no Euro currency) and been a loyal US vassal. Hope they enjoy their chlorinated chickens and genetically manipulated food which the US will shove down their throats if they want to have any sort of trade deal with them.


Laughing

Your anti-US language is usually a lot more reasonable than this


Is it, though?

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/25/us-uk-trade-chlorinated-chicken-fox-ross.html

https://unearthed.greenpeace.org/2019/01/18/us-agribusiness-lobby-calls-on-trump-to-target-uk-food-and-environment-rules-in-brexit-trade-deal/

_________________
Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 TRAPOBIELSA
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 23937
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by Unique on Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:10 am

I’m sure we can still buy organic eggs from Lidl after we leave guys. rofl

_________________
Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15158
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by Unique on Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:13 am

Or am I missing something. Will all organic food be removed from our shops when we leave. Are the French saying no more organic food for the Brits after brexit. Well it won’t be the French will it we just say boo. And they will surrender the threat Laughing

_________________
Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15158
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by CBarca on Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:59 am

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:
@CBarca wrote:
@futbol wrote:I really want them to go though. They've always done their own thing anyway (no Schengen member, no Euro currency) and been a loyal US vassal. Hope they enjoy their chlorinated chickens and genetically manipulated food which the US will shove down their throats if they want to have any sort of trade deal with them.


Laughing

Your anti-US language is usually a lot more reasonable than this


Is it, though?

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/25/us-uk-trade-chlorinated-chicken-fox-ross.html

https://unearthed.greenpeace.org/2019/01/18/us-agribusiness-lobby-calls-on-trump-to-target-uk-food-and-environment-rules-in-brexit-trade-deal/


I should have been more clear

I think that the idea the US would shove chlorinated chicken and genetically modified food down the throats of the UK is absolutely true and likely to happen.

I just don't really see the problem with either chlorinated chicken or genetically modified food

_________________
Beer and guns
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 17471
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by futbol on Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:12 am

In the 2011 U17 Football World Cup in Mexico, 109 footballers were positively tested on HGH after eating steak from the cantine. German national team was negative because they had their own cook. Laughing

Sure, you're not going to die because of it, you're not going to eat steak every day anyway, but I'd rather avoid eating stuff which would make me fail a doping test. Also it's still unknown what long-term effects it could have on children, pregnant women or even women in general (many are already fighting with hormone imbalances in daily life). You'd be surprised what treatments many women have to go through to be able to get pregnant.

Should be a no-brainer to avoid meat filled with hormones and antibiotics.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle
Posts : 10765
Join date : 2012-11-23

Back to top Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by Unique on Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:44 am

@futbol wrote:In the 2011 U17 Football World Cup in Mexico, 109 footballers were positively tested on HGH after eating steak from the cantine. German national team was negative because they had their own cook. Laughing

Sure, you're not going to die because of it, you're not going to eat steak every day anyway, but I'd rather avoid eating stuff which would make me fail a doping test. Also it's still unknown what long-term effects it could have on children, pregnant women or even women in general (many are already fighting with hormone imbalances in daily life). You'd be surprised what treatments many women have to go through to be able to get pregnant.

Should be a no-brainer to avoid meat filled with hormones and antibiotics.
yeah i think nascar was being sarcastic when he said

I just don't really see the problem with either chlorinated chicken or genetically modified food

_________________
Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15158
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:39 pm

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:

And rumor has it May will ask for a 21 month extension (the date when the UK will no longer have any budgetary commitments to future EU projects).

Could we please fucking not? Imagine living with this uncertainty and angst for 2 more years.
Looks like this is the way we are going

_________________
Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 TRAPOBIELSA
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 23937
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by iftikhar on Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:53 pm

Did any of the mainstream parties supported leaving EU? I mean what caused the referendum?
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 8383
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by CBarca on Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:19 pm

@futbol wrote:In the 2011 U17 Football World Cup in Mexico, 109 footballers were positively tested on HGH after eating steak from the cantine. German national team was negative because they had their own cook. Laughing

Sure, you're not going to die because of it, you're not going to eat steak every day anyway, but I'd rather avoid eating stuff which would make me fail a doping test. Also it's still unknown what long-term effects it could have on children, pregnant women or even women in general (many are already fighting with hormone imbalances in daily life). You'd be surprised what treatments many women have to go through to be able to get pregnant.

Should be a no-brainer to avoid meat filled with hormones and antibiotics.


Alright, to each their own. I guess I shouldn't have said that your rhetoric is usually more reasonable because your argument isn't unreasonable even if I disagree with it.

_________________
Beer and guns
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 17471
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by CBarca on Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:20 pm

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:
@BarrileteCosmico wrote:

And rumor has it May will ask for a 21 month extension (the date when the UK will no longer have any budgetary commitments to future EU projects).

Could we please fucking not? Imagine living with this uncertainty and angst for 2 more years.
Looks like this is the way we are going


Why would the EU agree to this extension though?

_________________
Beer and guns
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 17471
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by Unique on Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:21 pm

@CBarca wrote:
@BarrileteCosmico wrote:
@BarrileteCosmico wrote:

And rumor has it May will ask for a 21 month extension (the date when the UK will no longer have any budgetary commitments to future EU projects).

Could we please fucking not? Imagine living with this uncertainty and angst for 2 more years.
Looks like this is the way we are going


Why would the EU agree to this extension though?
because they want to take the brits for everything they can. Wink

_________________
Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15158
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by rincon on Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:39 pm

@Unique wrote:
@CBarca wrote:
@BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Looks like this is the way we are going


Why would the EU agree to this extension though?
because they want to take the brits for everything they can. Wink

Literally the opposite of reality. It's the UK that wants an extension, not the EU.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 12573
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by Unique on Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:28 pm

@rincon wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@CBarca wrote:

Why would the EU agree to this extension though?
because they want to take the brits for everything they can. Wink

Literally the opposite of reality. It's the UK that wants an extension, not the EU.
the EU are happy with the extention in the hope a deal can be made. the EU dont want a no deal because they will get fuck all from the divorce

_________________
Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15158
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by Unique on Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:28 pm

@rincon wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@CBarca wrote:

Why would the EU agree to this extension though?
because they want to take the brits for everything they can. Wink

Literally the opposite of reality. It's the UK that wants an extension, not the EU.
the EU are happy with the extention in the hope a deal can be made. the EU dont want a no deal because they will get fuck all from the divorce

_________________
Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15158
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by futbol_bill on Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:03 pm

@Unique, is that double post just for emphasis or is it your age showing!!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3948
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by Unique on Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:58 pm

@futbol_bill wrote:@Unique, is that double post just for emphasis or is it your age showing!!!!
no man my mouse is fucked. sometimes it double clicks when i only click once. fucking thing is pissing me off. i need to replace it because a single post from me is more than people can take so a double post does not go down well Wink

_________________
Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15158
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by futbol_bill on Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:28 pm

Exactly why I asked?

On a separate note, you should get yourself checked out rather than the mouse. Computer misbehaving is often a sign of senility!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3948
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by Unique on Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:50 pm

@futbol_bill wrote:Exactly why I asked?

On a separate note, you should get yourself checked out rather than the mouse. Computer misbehaving is often a sign of senility!
a man of your age would be a expert on such matters. Wink

_________________
Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15158
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by Unique on Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:55 pm


_________________
Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15158
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by Firenze on Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:30 pm




RKO OUT OF NOWHERE
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 29003
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by RealGunner on Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:53 pm

He has buried May ffs
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 82490
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by Hapless_Hans on Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:56 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:What's your personal best case scenario right now? What would you like to happen? @RealGunner

_________________
Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 600x337?v=1558166038000
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 26866
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 16 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum