Nishankly
Firenze
Tomwin Lannister
BarrileteCosmico
Unique
39 posters

Page 25 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next

Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 25 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by Unique Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:00 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
Unique wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:I haven't found the reports online, though, which is my exact point.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12090655/German-authorities-accused-of-migrant-attack-cover-up.html

hold up though. is the telegraph lying to me. Very Happy

The telegraf is literally quoting the Bild which is speaking of "accusations", no actual proof anywhere. I never denied there were accusations. You're accusing people right now of a coverup. Doesn't mean that you're right, or have proof.

Obviously I'm less informed about Sweden than Germany, but I've read the Guardian article you linked, and from what I can see, even in that article there was no mention of any evidence of coverup, just some shitty decision-making by local police and festival organizers, the letter of whom aren't part of a nefarious plot to turn all of your neighbours into brown people, they're just a couple of blokes who don't want bad PR around their festival because they would very much enjoy making more of that money they've heard so much about.
im not worried about my neighbours we police our own cul-de-sac and we pick what neighbours can stay and what ones have to leave. but my point still stands. the politicians you back lie to you just as much as the politicians i back lie to me. and they all cover their own ass with lies and if you dont agree with that you are not worth debating with tbh.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 25 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by Unique Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:32 pm

futbol_bill wrote:My grandfather heard a tale from a friend who heard it from his cousin who heard it from her sister who had read it in a fake news outlet from Russia!
would the sister not be a cousin as well. hmm
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:04 pm

@unique, why is the black sheep of the family dressed in black?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:35 pm

futbol_bill wrote:@unique, why is the black sheep of the family dressed in black?
scratch
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:42 pm

No news today Unique?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:17 pm

futbol_bill wrote:No news today Unique?
nope. Your old I'm good looking and Brexit is in sight same as yesterday really. Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:38 pm

EU are a bunch of pussys. Can't believe they're letting them delay this farce even further.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:34 am

Unique wrote:
nope. Your old I'm good looking and Brexit is in sight same as yesterday really. Thumbs up

I guess Boris not getting his vote on May deal for 2nd day is not news to you nor is it that EU is likely to extend date 3 months.

Pretty obvious you are headed for an election or 2nd referendum. But of course that isn’t any news to you!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:25 am

Myesyats wrote:EU are a bunch of pussys. Can't believe they're letting them delay this farce even further.

It's in the EU's best interest to help the 2nd ref scenario play out
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:02 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
Unique wrote:

I guess Boris not getting his vote on May deal for 2nd day is not news to you nor is it that EU is likely to extend date 3 months.

Pretty obvious you are headed for an election or 2nd referendum. But of course that isn’t any news to you!
the sell out law as i like to call it means my man boris was forced to ask for a delay but thats just a one time thing the next time it will be the deal what boris puts forward or no deal at all. this is good news for me because it means theres another slim chance that we will leave the EU and your broke asses with no deal. Cool
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:41 pm

'Knife crime could get worse given Brexit deal's impact on poor areas'

Levels of knife crime in the UK "could get considerably worse" under the PM's Brexit deal, a Labour former minister has said.

David Lammy argued that the reduction in GDP which it could cause "means everything" to constituencies with the highest poverty rates in the country.

how on earth does brexit have anything to do with knife crime in london. i wish i could blame it on imigrants and say they are the problem but the knife crime is young brits killing young brits. these politicians moan about getting abuse and threats online now you can see why. they just mug people off and then wonder why they get mad.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:23 pm

https://news.sky.com/story/live-boris-johnson-to-urge-mps-to-rush-brexit-legislation-through-this-week-11841969
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:44 pm

Bercow, Corbyn, Blair, Mandelson,Majour. These were the kind of slimy cretins Guy Fawkes tried to blow up
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:46 pm

Imagine trying to implement a 2nd referendum when the 1st one hasn't been honoured Laughing Labour are a bunch of f*cking clowns
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:47 pm

Lex wrote:Imagine trying to implement a 2nd referendum when the 1st one hasn't been honoured Laughing Labour are a bunch of f*cking clowns
Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:47 pm

Labour? Labour themselves are split with many wanting brexit.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:48 pm

Lex wrote:Bercow, Corbyn, Blair, Mandelson,Majour. These were the kind of slimy cretins Guy Fawkes tried to blow up
add swinson to that list.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:49 pm

Lex wrote:Imagine trying to implement a 2nd referendum when the 1st one hasn't been honoured Laughing Labour are a bunch of f*cking clowns
the problem is the first ref is so ambiguous. Most people did not understand leave to be "no deal" and most people don't like the deals that were negotiated. Can you truly blame parliament when their instructions are so unclear?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:52 pm

Well, the first referendum was mostly advertised to get the immigrants out. Common people don't really understand politics to even start understanding what it really means to go out or to stay in.

If a 2nd referendum have a deal 1, 2 ,3 option along with no deal. They will still vote for no deal.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:54 pm

Please don't insult my intelligence by telling me I didn't know what i was voting for. I knew perfectly well what casting my vote meant. The ballot paper was very clear. Leave or stay. Where is the ambiguity? It wasn't leave, but with a crap deal, or leave but continue to be shackled to the EU through various after-the-fact provisions created in the face of the result
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:56 pm

What is difficult to understand about either stay or leave? People love to throw out this tired trope of "tHe GeNeRaL eVeRyDaY vOtEr Is FiCk" but it really isn't true and just a weak attempt at smearing the winning group
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:00 pm

So why exactly did you vote to leave?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:51 pm

As predicted, labour MPs gave in to pressure of their constituencies.

19 of them voted for Boris' bill Laughing

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:00 pm

Lex wrote:Please don't insult my intelligence by telling me I didn't know what i was voting for. I knew perfectly well what casting my vote meant. The ballot paper was very clear. Leave or stay. Where is the ambiguity? It wasn't leave, but with a crap deal, or leave but continue to be shackled to the EU through various after-the-fact provisions created in the face of the result

I never said you didn't know what you voted for, I'm saying the ballot question was not clear about which manner of leaving was meant, so neither a leave deal or a no deal exit can muster a majority in parliament. I'm sure you meant cut all ties, but many others also saw it as a way to take back some control while still enjoying many of the same benefits. Because "leave" is not a clear mandate then parliament has not been able to execute on it
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:06 pm

me and lex after brexit Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:37 am

"Cut all ties"?

Whatever that is supposed to mean.
Blow up the Eurotunnel?
Forbid air traffic and ferry lines?  
Cut telephone and data cables?
Expatriate expats?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next