RealGunner
juvealbanian
Mr Nick09
Ganso
S
70 posters

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid  - Page 10 Empty Re: Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:11 am

Myesyats wrote:Hazard is a glorified Ben Arfa, you'll still get 2-3 years of prime sideways dribble, congrats? I guess
he got an average chelsea side 3rd place and a trophy. not happy he's joining madrid

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid  - Page 10 Empty Re: Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid

Post by CBarca Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:18 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Myesyats wrote:Hazard is a glorified Ben Arfa, you'll still get 2-3 years of prime sideways dribble, congrats? I guess
he got an average chelsea side 3rd place and a trophy. not happy he's joining madrid

I think this is the only reaction that makes sense.

Don't get me wrong, I've given Hazard A LOT of grief over the years because he has indeed ghosted through seasons, big matches at times. Absolutely.

It's pretty clear that he's one of the best players in the EPL though. Watch him at any point this season and it's obvious. His inconsistency is frustrating, but as others have mentioned, he's had some very defensive managers.

Seeing him with a team like Madrid, we'll see the Hazard we saw this season more often I think.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:25 am

Doc wrote:I ain't sure about De Bruyne being this "superior" player. I mean, if you're comparing Kevin to Sergi Roberto then yes, superiority is clear as day. Comparing De Bryune with Hazard isn't exactly clear cut stuff.

Also, hush. You're just lashing out at Madrid because Bayern is not only stuck with Kovac but you're not getting Sane or Dembele. Enjoy the wonderful wide play of Gnarby and Koman.

My opinion on De Bruyne vs Hazard, and my rating of Hazard, have nothing to do with his move to Real whatsoever.
I've always considered Hazard overrated because he's a dribbler, and De Bruyne underrated because he's not, and I've posted so many times.

That being said, Hazard is without a doubt a top player with some fantastic qualities and him joining Real is actually a very good move for both sides. He's earned the move to show his quality at a real top club, and Real are in dire need of an attacking star with spectacular technique.

The shape will continue to look good, however, nothing Hazard will change about that.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:27 am

CBarca wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

I think this is the only reaction that makes sense.

Don't get me wrong, I've given Hazard A LOT of grief over the years because he has indeed ghosted through seasons, big matches at times. Absolutely.

It's pretty clear that he's one of the best players in the EPL though. Watch him at any point this season and it's obvious. His inconsistency is frustrating, but as others have mentioned, he's had some very defensive managers.

Seeing him with a team like Madrid, we'll see the Hazard we saw this season more often I think.

100% agree with this.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:07 pm

According to the guardian, the fee is 88 millions Brexit dollars, so 100 millions euros + bonuses

https://amp.theguardian.com/football/2019/jun/05/eden-hazard-real-madrid-chelsea-agree-fee?__twitter_impression=true

Even lower than I posted previously, if this is confirmed I will clap at you all you lads who mocked the fee
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:42 pm

Guardian reporting on this probably has some level of truth to it. I mean, 20 mill more than Lucas to Bayern is pretty hilarious stuff.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:05 pm

Weekly reminder that Bayern paid 80 mil for a fullback Proud and now they think the asking price for Sane is too high Proud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:10 pm

Seeing him combine with Ferland Mendy is going to be a joy.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:33 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Weekly reminder that Bayern paid 80 mil for a fullback Proud and now they think the asking price for Sane is too high Proud

The price was too... inSane

Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid  - Page 10 Z
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:31 am

Thimmy wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Weekly reminder that Bayern paid 80 mil for a fullback Proud and now they think the asking price for Sane is too high Proud

The price was too... inSane

Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid  - Page 10 Z

I really should not have laughed for this...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:53 am

Doc wrote:Guardian reporting on this probably has some level of truth to it. I mean, 20 mill more than Lucas to Bayern is pretty hilarious stuff.

Reminder he has ONE YEAR left on his contract. 100 is very high for a player with one year on his contract.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:13 am

He's 28 & 1/2 (which is a lot for a winger, apparently), with a year left on his contract and tbh he's not even better than Mane. This is not as stupid as 140m for Coutinho but its not hilarious stuff.

I think hes overrated.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:24 pm

I don't think there are much better alternatives available, unless we gamble on a younger player who's not quite as proven. Mane would cost a fortune, and I don't get the impression that he wants to leave.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:36 pm

Thimmy wrote:I don't think there are much better alternatives available, unless we gamble on a younger player who's not quite as proven. Mane would cost a fortune, and I don't get the impression that he wants to leave.
and he doesnt have a track record of being the best player in his team and leading them to repeated success.

I respect how good Mane has become but Hazard has that record and experience of being considered the best player of his team, leading them to titles. that comes with expectation to deliver over and over.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:16 pm

Myesyats wrote:He's 28 & 1/2 (which is a lot for a winger, apparently), with a year left on his contract and tbh he's not even better than Mane. This is not as stupid as 140m for Coutinho but its not hilarious stuff.

I think hes overrated.

Hazard not better than Mane? Laughing Laughing Laughing

God GL is filled with kids.
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:20 pm

Thats something a kid would say, also ONLY a kid would describe Neymar as "rapey type" so you have nothing going for you here. Hazard can dribble but lets not act like you've signed the new Ronaldinho lol.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:58 pm

Myesyats wrote:Thats something a kid would say, also ONLY a kid would describe Neymar as "rapey type" so you have nothing going for you here. Hazard can dribble but lets not act like you've signed the new Ronaldinho lol.

Some friendly advice: Do not take that kid seriously. From his signature alone, it is clear he has a thing for big butts, so it's only natural that he thinks so highly of Hazard.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:09 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
Myesyats wrote:Thats something a kid would say, also ONLY a kid would describe Neymar as "rapey type" so you have nothing going for you here. Hazard can dribble but lets not act like you've signed the new Ronaldinho lol.

Some friendly advice: Do not take that kid seriously. From his signature alone, it is clear he has a thing for big butts, so it's only natural that he thinks so highly of Hazard.

And you have a thing for men, Laughing Laughing You probably drop the soap everywhere you go. LOL

In other news.... Hazard is almost certainly confirmed.

Hazard is also Top 5 player in the world, Mane is not Top 10.
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:14 am

NeganIsco wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:

And you have a thing for men, Laughing Laughing  You probably drop the soap everywhere you go. LOL

In other news.... Hazard is almost certainly confirmed.

Hazard is also Top 5 player in the world, Mane is not Top 10.
makes you wonder why mane out scored out worked and out performed hazard this season. If Madrid signed lukaku you would say he’s better than Messi Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:16 am

Quit the personal insults, lads.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:19 am

@neganisco I'm not sure where you came from but please take your homophobic comments and pictures of overly sexualized women and go back to wherever you came from.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:27 am

Mane is a great player but come on now, better than Hazard? Laughing
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:00 am

Perucho21 wrote:Mane is a great player but come on now, better than Hazard? Laughing

It's a generation of kids watching youtube, what do you expect.

At the very most, probably Mane is better than Hazard this season ofcourse, BUT even then, that does not warrant saying Mane is better than Hazard...

You would see Hazard's true self if he was being coached by an attack minded coach, with top players like Salah and Firminho playing beside him, he would look amazing.

Just wait until he wins Balon D'or in the next 2-3 years, You do know, despite Mane winning the UCL and being 2nd in La Liga, he still won't win it. Because he is not even the best player in his team.
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:34 am

NeganIsco wrote:
Perucho21 wrote:Mane is a great player but come on now, better than Hazard? Laughing

It's a generation of kids watching youtube, what do you expect.

At the very most, probably Mane is better than Hazard this season ofcourse, BUT even then, that does not warrant saying Mane is better than Hazard...

You would see Hazard's true self if he was being coached by an attack minded coach, with top players like Salah and Firminho playing beside him, he would look amazing.

Just wait until he wins Balon D'or in the next 2-3 years, You do know, despite Mane winning the UCL and being 2nd in La Liga, he still won't win it. Because he is not even the best player in his team. true mane is not even the best liverpool player yet he still puts out higher numbers than hazard. :coffee: :coffee:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:10 pm

https://www.realmadrid.com/noticias/2019/06/comunicado-oficial-hazard

Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:12 pm

Wait, what am I reading?

Mane is comfortably better than Hazard at this moment. Hazard is a squad player, he isn't someone who can win you stuff. Hazard is shite without you having a poacher that doesn't read Hazard's game on the wings to get into good positions.

Mane on the other hands, needs nothing. Literally nothing, he'll do his own thing and win his own games.

Hazard is a great dribbler, probably the best in the league but I would not take him over Mane unless I had a poacher in the box.

I understand you paid 100m for him, Congratulations, he's a great player. If you think he's a one man team god, he'd fit more in Barca's team of divers paired up with a poacher ST but if you think he's a world beater who can win trophies alone, damn I hope to god for your sake you are right.

Thought Madrid fans would change after some amount coming back to reality but spend 60m and I can't wait until they quote Jovic is the best center back ahead of VVD in the world.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next