RealGunner
juvealbanian
Mr Nick09
Ganso
S
70 posters

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid  - Page 2 Empty Re: Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid

Post by rincon Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:07 pm

Benzema fits all tactics. Every team needs a DM

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid  - Page 2 Empty Re: Official : Eden Hazard to Real Madrid

Post by Unique Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:21 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Top 3 world cup performer, he is not a beta anymore lol
so now ronaldo has gone and you might sign hazard hes not a scrub anymore. you are a joke rofl rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:25 pm

Unique wrote:
so now ronaldo has gone and you might sign hazard hes not a scrub anymore. you are a joke rofl rofl
hazard played as well as anybody in this world cup, if that doesnt mean anything to you, it does to me. i did not call him a top 3 player in he world, are you stupid? yes you are
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:28 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Unique wrote:
hazard played as well as anybody in this world cup, if that doesnt mean anything to you, it does to me. i did not call him a top 3 player in he world, are you stupid? yes you are
like you and every other poster on this forum has not shit on hazard for the last 2 years. now hes the best signing you can make he becomes a world class player. like i said joke Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:39 pm

Unique wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
Unique wrote: so now ronaldo has gone and you might sign hazard hes not a scrub anymore. you are a joke rofl rofl
like you and every other poster on this forum has not shit on hazard for the last 2 years. now hes the best signing you can make he becomes a world class player. like i said joke Laughing
of course we have, because 1) we troll every players here on GL 2) he has disappointed so many times. this is about the best i have ever seen Hazard. So yes he is by far the best winger on the market, openly willing to change clubs. Do you know anyone better in the same situation? lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:51 pm

I'm surprised this WC has sold you on him tbh. Yes he's played well by his standards but his many flaws have been blatantly on show. His decision making and passing is awful, so the only time he manages to create danger is when he manages to dribble past enough players for an obvious shot or pass to open up. And these are few and far between because while he's a good dribbler he's not Messi or even Neymar level.

He's simply not Madrid level, he'll always be a tier 2 player.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:03 pm

It's not just he world cup, it's a couple of games last season in CL like the one vs Atletico, where he basically tore them apart.

I saw him play several high level games this world cup where his decision making and passing were just fine. And we can agree that he is not Messi or Neymar good, but he played better than both this world cup... so what does it matter? can we sign those guys? no. then he is the next best option.

If it's not him then who? whoever we sign, you will make fun of
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:14 pm

Yeah I agree that he's probably the best you can sign right now, I'm just saying the WC has not shown anything new. The flaws that have limited him throughout his career are still there, he's the exact same player.

But yeah you're in a tough position because you need an elite LW and an elite CF and neither are available.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:15 pm

Hazard's weakness is that he is not a difference maker imo, in the sense that he gets bored/uninterested when his team is not doing well. Might be because of Chelsea more than anything, as I didn't watch him in France (and it wasn't exactly a big team/team that dominates where he shined from the start)

You saw that vs Barca, where he started well in the first 10 minutes but then disappeared when Dembele scored
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:31 pm

Cruijf wrote:I'm surprised this WC has sold you on him tbh. Yes he's played well by his standards but his many flaws have been blatantly on show. His decision making and passing is awful, so the only time he manages to create danger is when he manages to dribble past enough players for an obvious shot or pass to open up. And these are few and far between because while he's a good dribbler he's not Messi or even Neymar level.

He's simply not Madrid level, he'll always be a tier 2 player.

What exactly is Madrid level? at this point, he's easily better than the 4 offensive options that Madrid has. (Benzema, Bale, Vazquez, Asencio) Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:44 pm

That's a fair point tbh Laughing

Was more going off of the rest of the team, the back 7 are pretty much all top3 in their position in the world. The attack has been subpar for awhile disguised by CR, but I'd think when trying to rebuild they'd try to bring it up to the same level as the rest of the team.

Like I said though I agree that Real doesn't have any better options. Was more speaking about where Hazard should be rated as a opposed to whether Real should buy him.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:53 pm

How should Hazard be rated ? As far as I'm concerned there are no better LW alternatives out there
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:33 pm

Matt Law says Chelsea value Hazard over £200m
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:52 pm

2 years left on his contract, and his endless “buy me” pleases, he doesn’t want to be there. I would be very surprised if it was more than 120m. I think it will be closer to 100m.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:53 pm

Pleas* auto correct

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:25 pm

Turncoat surprise of the century. rofl

Btw Hazard has been better than Fakenaldo about 4 years, and makes Uefadrid an actual treble threat.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:53 pm

Matt Law is usually tier 1 with Chelsea and Hazard said himself the club decides. I actually think this won’t happen because Chelsea value him too much
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:56 pm

£200m for hazard? lolz, i want him but not that bad lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:03 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:£200m for hazard? lolz, i want him but not that bad lol
for £250mil you could get salah eco smile
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:06 pm

Unique wrote:
lol, no thanks. i wouldnt pay over 100 mil for him
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:11 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Unique wrote:
and thats why you will start next season with bale and benzema as your best hope Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:25 pm

Unique wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
Unique wrote: for £250mil you could get salah eco smile
and thats why you will start next season with bale and benzema as your best hope Laughing
same Bale who tore Liverpool a new hole in CL finals? i take that
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:27 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Unique wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote: lol, no thanks. i wouldnt pay over 100 mil for him
same Bale who tore Liverpool a new hole in CL finals? i take that
no you wont. you are shitting your pants at the though of bale and benz starting next season Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:28 pm

we have won 4 CLs in 5 years, i would describe myself as pretty good right now. ring me when you get a trophy, league cup dont count lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:33 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:we have won 4 CLs in 5 years, i would describe myself as pretty good right now. ring me when you get a trophy, league cup dont count lol
bale and benz in 18/19. WATTBA rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:49 pm

Hazard scores roughly around 15 league goals per season for Chelsea, he's the main man on a defensive team.

He reminds me of Ribery. Dribbling wingers. I don't think he has the killer mentality to be a +25 goal winger. He lacks ruthlessness.

So if the idea is to sign him to replace Ronaldo and become Madrid's goalscoring outlet that's quite the risk.

If Madrid signs Hazard then they should go after a goalscoring CF. That way there's balance to the front line and someone compensates for Ronaldo's missing goalscoring.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next