Nishankly
VivaStPauli
McLewis
Myesyats
guest7
27 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina - Page 2 Empty Re: Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina

Post by Unique Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:57 am

Blue wrote:
Unique wrote:How many countries is it again that want Israel wiped off the map. The nazis in Europe wanted them wiped out and now the Muslims in the Middle East want them wiped out. Seems like everyone wants them wiped out.

Muslims in the middle east want them wiped out? Like Egypt who is an ally, they are helping Israel by creating an illegal blockade. Saudi Arabia is also a huge ally of Israel. Muslims wants them wiped out is BS propaganda, there is define tensions with some countries but Israel policies has a lot to do with that.

The people of Gaza are basically in the single biggest land prison. They can not get out of the area; they are not permitted to leave by land, sea, or air. The area is heavily densely populated with horrible living conditions. Sooner or later people retaliate when you have them caged, peaceful protest doesn't work. The IDF are killing children, medics, and other peaceful protesters. And the rest of the world allows it.

The crimes Israel are committing are truly evil. The right wing of the Israel government want the status quo to continue. Because as long their is the so called Palestine threat and Muslim threat they continue to be relected. They have the Israelis citizens believe that they are the only ones that can protect them and must continue with current policies. They have them believe they are the victims while in reality they are the perpetrator of one of the biggest evils in the world.
if the war stopped tommorow and all the borders were to become open to everyone all you would then see is attack after attack by islamic terrorists on the jewish comunities. the only way you will ever see peace there is if 1. the people of isreal just packed up and left or 2. isreal is wiped off the map as they like to say.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina - Page 2 Empty Re: Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina

Post by Blue Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:10 pm

Unique wrote:
Blue wrote:
Unique wrote:How many countries is it again that want Israel wiped off the map. The nazis in Europe wanted them wiped out and now the Muslims in the Middle East want them wiped out. Seems like everyone wants them wiped out.

Muslims in the middle east want them wiped out? Like Egypt who is an ally, they are helping Israel by creating an illegal blockade. Saudi Arabia is also a huge ally of Israel. Muslims wants them wiped out is BS propaganda, there is define tensions with some countries but Israel policies has a lot to do with that.

The people of Gaza are basically in the single biggest land prison. They can not get out of the area; they are not permitted to leave by land, sea, or air. The area is heavily densely populated with horrible living conditions. Sooner or later people retaliate when you have them caged, peaceful protest doesn't work. The IDF are killing children, medics, and other peaceful protesters. And the rest of the world allows it.

The crimes Israel are committing are truly evil. The right wing of the Israel government want the status quo to continue. Because as long their is the so called Palestine threat and Muslim threat they continue to be relected. They have the Israelis citizens believe that they are the only ones that can protect them and must continue with current policies. They have them believe they are the victims while in reality they are the perpetrator of one of the biggest evils in the world.
if the war stopped tommorow and all the borders were to become open to everyone all you would then see is attack after attack by islamic terrorists on the jewish comunities. the only way you will ever see peace there is if 1. the people of isreal just packed up and left or 2. isreal is wiped off the map as they like to say.

Your view point is unfounded, here is a map of Palestine land over the years:

Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina - Page 2 Screen-shot-2018-04-20-at-9-40-24-am

Here are the statistics of the conflict.

http://ifamericaknew.org/

Israel continues to push the boundaries and further pushes settlers and drive out Palestinians. They are the instigators, they are the one committed to a genocide of the other side not the other way around.

Don't bother replaying because i know what kinda poster you are, your view points are not based on facts or realities. You have a certain belief pushed by others, and you sheepishly accept it without any proof to back it.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:50 pm

Blue wrote:
Unique wrote:
Blue wrote:

Your view point is unfounded, here is a map of Palestine land over the years:

Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina - Page 2 Screen-shot-2018-04-20-at-9-40-24-am

Here are the statistics of the conflict.

http://ifamericaknew.org/

Israel continues to push the boundaries and further pushes settlers and drive out Palestinians. They are the instigators, they are the one committed to a genocide of the other side not the other way around.

Don't bother replaying because i know what kinda poster you are, your view points are not based on facts or realities. You have a certain belief pushed by others, and you sheepishly accept it without any proof to back it.
so what do you suggest they do. sit back and get wiped off the map like so many countries want for them or just pack up and leave and go where. or should they just just open up all borders and mix with the Palestinians and suffer terrorist attacks day after day. the options they have dont look that great tbh. but i cant wait to see your salution to the problem.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:37 am

Slightly off topic

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iran-general-israel-water-shortage-stealing-cloud-rain-drought-gholam-ridha-jalali-t-a8431426.html

Laughing Laughing Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:43 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Slightly off topic

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iran-general-israel-water-shortage-stealing-cloud-rain-drought-gholam-ridha-jalali-t-a8431426.html

Laughing Laughing Laughing
I’ve seen it all now rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:52 pm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.commondreams.org/news/2020/11/05/worlds-eyes-us-election-israel-bulldozes-west-bank-village-biggest-single-demolition%3famp
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:46 am

https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/nearly-200-scholars-back-lecturer-who-called-jewish-students-pawns-660361

About 200 academics from the United Kingdom and the United States have signed a petition defending a British university lecturer who had called Jewish students on his campus “pawns” of Israel, “a violent, racist, foreign regime engaged in ethnic cleansing.”
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:14 am

I remember once I had a similar situation when I said something very close to what that professor said in a Facebook comment, and a tornado of Israeli government supporters came at me with all sort of threats about how they would definitely kill me if they knew where I lived.

So I posted my address and told them to stop by anytime. It's been 8 years now and I'm still waiting.

The thing is, everybody is brave on the internet, but in real life, most of them would soil themselves if you confronted them.

But it says a lot about the state of the world we live in. When true terrorists are portrayed as victims and true victims as terrorists, you know the world is fucked up.

I should also point out that there are many Israelis who are great people and don't support their government's actions. I only have a problem with their terrorist government. Same goes for the Chinese government. They are getting away with horrible, horrible crimes, but when you're powerful enough and have the right connections, there's literally no repercussion to anything you do, no matter how heinous it may be.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:18 am

Myesyats wrote:Israel, “a violent, racist, foreign regime engaged in ethnic cleansing.”

Where is the lie?
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:32 am

Pedram wrote:
Myesyats wrote:Israel, “a violent, racist, foreign regime engaged in ethnic cleansing.”

Where is the lie?

Yeah, it’s not wrong
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:13 am

Israel has been an apartheid state since the 2018 law in which they revoked the rights of Palestinians and defined Israel as a "country for the Jewish people". All pretense has been dropped, and it's time the west realized this and dropped their support of them.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:19 am

They are GAINING support. Even from the middle east lol.

It's over. Palestine have no hope at all for a fair partition ever.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:31 am

Myesyats wrote:https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/nearly-200-scholars-back-lecturer-who-called-jewish-students-pawns-660361

About 200 academics from the United Kingdom and the United States have signed a petition defending a British university lecturer who had called Jewish students on his campus “pawns” of Israel, “a violent, racist, foreign regime engaged in ethnic cleansing.”

lol i remember them from my campus... always weirdly dressed and getting a pain in their arses whenever the Muslim student association set up awareness stalls around campus

i made friends with a Jewish girl when we did Maus, she seemed to like me lol, in another timeline i married into her family, converted and became filthy rich smoking
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:56 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Israel has been an apartheid state since the 2018 law in which they revoked the rights of Palestinians and defined Israel as a "country for the Jewish people". All pretense has been dropped, and it's time the west realized this and dropped their support of them.

lol what rights, Palestinians have been effectively second class citizens since Israel's inception.

Israel has been an apartheid state since its founding tbh and they've been quite shameless about it, i mean they do call their country the JEWISH state and Jewish ethnonationalists are the majority in Israel's political spectrum.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:17 pm

Its funny in light of what happened to jews in recent history their state is doing basically the same in many ways. You would think they'd have more empathy in that regard
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:24 pm

Pedram wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Israel has been an apartheid state since the 2018 law in which they revoked the rights of Palestinians and defined Israel as a "country for the Jewish people". All pretense has been dropped, and it's time the west realized this and dropped their support of them.

lol what rights, Palestinians have been effectively second class citizens since Israel's inception.

Israel has been an apartheid state since its founding tbh and they've been quite shameless about it, i mean they do call their country the JEWISH state and Jewish ethnonationalists are the majority in Israel's political spectrum.
until 2018 there was no legal preference for one religion over the other, Arabic was a national language, etc. I agree they had very little. Representation legally but that was also the fault of the Palestinian parties being splintered into 5 different ones rather than presenting a united front.

In practice yeah its been apartheid from the beginning, like I said the pretense was dropped but it was always there.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:02 pm

The International Criminal Court’s chief prosecutor on Wednesday launched an investigation into alleged crimes in the Palestinian territories, turning the tribunal’s focus toward Israeli military actions and settlement construction on lands captured in the 1967 Mideast war.

The decision dealt an embarrassing blow to the Israeli government, which had conducted an aggressive public relations and behind-the-scenes diplomatic campaign to block the investigation. It also raised the possibility of arrest warrants being issued against Israeli officials suspected of war crimes, making it potentially risky to travel abroad.

“The state of Israel is under attack this evening,” Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in a videotaped statement. “The biased international court in the Hague made a decision that is the essence of anti-Semitism and hypocrisy.”

Wednesday’s decision turns the court’s focus toward two key Israeli policies of recent years: its repeated military operations against Palestinian militants in the Gaza Strip, highlighted by a devastating 2014 war, and its expansion of Jewish settlements in east Jerusalem and the occupied West Bank. Experts say that Israel could be especially vulnerable to prosecution for its settlement policies.

https://apnews.com/article/israel-west-bank-palestinian-territories-courts-crime-19117d4265f5d564256ea7fe75854aa6

Lord knows I will play the anti-semitism card until my deathbed rofl
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Tue May 11, 2021 2:37 am

YANG GANG AMIRITE? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue May 11, 2021 5:48 am

Is it only Yang? Seems like US as a whole is team Israel along with western powers France, uk etc.

Eastern europe is fully team palestine but it doesnt matter if the big boys are team israel.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue May 11, 2021 6:11 am

I'm fully in agreement with you on that now although I used to think Yang was fine for a while but the evidence is overwhelming.

Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina - Page 2 1f621
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue May 11, 2021 6:37 am

Myesyats wrote:Is it only Yang? Seems like US as a whole is team Israel along with western powers France, uk etc.

Eastern europe is fully team palestine but it doesnt matter if the big boys are team israel.
95% of people in the US are pro Israel. The other 5% only exist in Twitter and are too afraid to publicly expose their views.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 11, 2021 6:49 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Myesyats wrote:Is it only Yang? Seems like US as a whole is team Israel along with western powers France, uk etc.

95% of people in the US are pro Israel. The other 5% only exist in Twitter and are too afraid to publicly expose their views.

75% has a favorable opinion on Israel. But Palestinian authority is gaining a lot of popularity. And Palestinian statehood has a majority approval.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/340331/americans-favor-israel-warming-palestinians.aspx

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue May 11, 2021 8:03 am

what did Kaz say this time to warrant a permaban? hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue May 11, 2021 8:09 am

A racist tirade justifying why he calls Yang racist slurs. I was about to report the post when I saw he was already banned.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue May 11, 2021 9:07 am

i mean Yang is an asshole after all...
a real shame because he just made post of the year in another thread
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue May 11, 2021 9:18 am

Young Kaz wrote:

YANG GANG AMIRITE? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I put my hands up and admit I was wrong. Yang is just another corporate sellout.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next