iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Xherdan Shaqiri Empty Re: Xherdan Shaqiri

Post by BusterLfc Thu 25 Oct - 12:15:58

I didn't expect anything from him when we signed him this summer, he really surprised me this season so far, amazing signing so far and a potential bargain for 13m£.

Another player to have his career turned around under Klopp? (Ox,Milner,Wijnaldum,Lallana,etc)
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu 25 Oct - 12:59:37

I guess he is the only player who seems to be likeliest to be a Coutinho type of replacement, not in a way to carry the ball and shoot but an eye for a pass to unlock the defences.

I loved the pass to Robertson more than the one to Salah for assist. Our players, likes of Firmino or Mane try to do that assist pass/ flick all the times but no one tries to build attacks like the one with pass to Robertson.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Thu 25 Oct - 14:55:57

Helmer wrote:I guess he is the only player who seems to be likeliest to be a Coutinho type of replacement, not in a way to carry the ball and shoot but an eye for a pass to unlock the defences.

I loved the pass to Robertson more than the one to Salah for assist. Our players, likes of Firmino or Mane try to do that assist pass/ flick all the times but no one tries to build attacks like the one with pass to Robertson.

His shots from distance and free kicks are one of his greatest assets too. After Coutinho and Ox, we finally have players who can hit it from outside the box. Both Shaqiri and Fabinho can hit shots from distance, that's one of the things we will need when teams park the bus and there's no space inside the box for our forwards.

Klopp can really buy a good player from relegated teams, first Robertson and now Shaqiri Laughing
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu 25 Oct - 16:29:11

Frankly, I expected him to be a slightly better version of Ibe (you do remember him, right?). He wasted those years at Stoke, he should have taken a pay-cut and played for teams competing for European spots.

Perhaps, like Sturridge at WBA, his Stoke spell made him regain his perspective.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Wed 14 Nov - 14:28:55

Shakira is either scoring or assisting in 50% of our goals when he is on the field.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed 21 Nov - 17:24:36

Only manager like Klopp cant find a way to field Salah, Mane, Firmino and Shaqiri together in the same starting Xi Laughing

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon 1 Apr - 9:30:40

What the fuck is wrong with you Xherdan Shaqiri 2276801876 Xherdan Shaqiri 2276801876 Xherdan Shaqiri 2276801876
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down