The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Myesyats on Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:39 am

@Nishankly wrote:Requested moniker: Spicy Curry
last moniker change (quoted with date added): N/A
Changes this calendar year: 0
Current moniker used by another user: no

That’s racist

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 8335
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Nishankly on Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:46 am

How?
avatar
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 15160
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Freeza on Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:50 am

@Nishankly wrote:How?


Because by writing spicy curry you’re alienating us white people who can’t handle spices other than salt

_________________


hmm:
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 18145
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Myesyats on Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:07 am

@Freeza wrote:
@Nishankly wrote:How?


Because by writing spicy curry you’re alienating us white people who can’t handle spices other than salt


Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 8335
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Art Morte on Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:55 am

Myeblyat has got a rare point, though. If a white bloke requested that moniker with perhaps an Indian avatar, would that be okay? 'Spicy curry' has got that feeling to it as black folks calling each other the n-word. Maybe I'm just being a jerk here, but this is the politically correct world we've created.
avatar
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15712
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Kaladin on Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:02 pm

MyeBlyat rofl rofl rofl

Deceased

_________________
avatar
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 21638
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Warrior on Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:17 pm

Sucks that someone took Warrior as name Neutral

My request moniker is FORZA JUVE
Previous changes 0
Previous name 0
Changes this year 0
avatar
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 3598
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Luca on Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:07 pm

Love this idea

Question, can we utilize moniker changes for forum bets? For example, can I make a bet with @firenze and the loser has to change their moniker for 'Forum Numpty' for 2 weeks?
avatar
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13058
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Lucifer on Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:03 pm

@Luca wrote:Love this idea

Question, can we utilize moniker changes for forum bets? For example, can I make a bet with @firenze and the loser has to change their moniker for 'Forum Numpty' for 2 weeks?

I support this.
avatar
Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6113
Join date : 2015-06-16
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Hapless_Hans on Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:07 pm

I'm white and I can handle all sorts of Indian or other spices

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 23477
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by urbaNRoots on Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:10 pm

That reminds me of this gem in the last NBA playoffs

avatar
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 15438
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by El Gunner on Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:23 pm

that was beautiful rofl

_________________
avatar
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 12577
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Kick on Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:31 pm

@urbaNRoots wrote:Requested moniker: First of his name
last moniker change (quoted with date added): n/a
Changes this calendar year: n/a
Current moniker used by another user: n/a

@El Gunner wrote:
@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
@El Gunner wrote:Is this the short description under our usernames? Like how I have 'World Class Contributor' atm?


Correct


If that is the case, I'll go with "An Oakland City Warrior" just to piss Freeza and Mole off.

Requested moniker: An Oakland City Warrior
last moniker change (quoted with date added): N/A
Changes this calendar year: 0
Current moniker used by another user: of course not, no one else can relate

@Nishankly wrote:Requested moniker: Spicy Curry
last moniker change (quoted with date added): N/A
Changes this calendar year: 0
Current moniker used by another user: no

@Kaladin wrote:Requested moniker: Stormblessed
last moniker change (quoted with date added): N/A
Changes this calendar year: 0
Current moniker used by another user: no

@Art Morte wrote:Requested moniker: Forum legendest
last moniker change (quoted with date added): N/A
Changes this calendar year: 0
Current moniker used by another user: no
@urbaNRoots wrote:Requested moniker: First of his name
last moniker change (quoted with date added): n/a
Changes this calendar year: n/a
Current moniker used by another user: n/a

@El Gunner wrote:
@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
@El Gunner wrote:Is this the short description under our usernames? Like how I have 'World Class Contributor' atm?


Correct


If that is the case, I'll go with "An Oakland City Warrior" just to piss Freeza and Mole off.

Requested moniker: An Oakland City Warrior
last moniker change (quoted with date added): N/A
Changes this calendar year: 0
Current moniker used by another user: of course not, no one else can relate

@Nishankly wrote:Requested moniker: Spicy Curry
last moniker change (quoted with date added): N/A
Changes this calendar year: 0
Current moniker used by another user: no

@Kaladin wrote:Requested moniker: Stormblessed
last moniker change (quoted with date added): N/A
Changes this calendar year: 0
Current moniker used by another user: no

@Art Morte wrote:Requested moniker: Forum legendest
last moniker change (quoted with date added): N/A
Changes this calendar year: 0
Current moniker used by another user: no

@Warrior wrote:Sucks that someone took Warrior as name Neutral

My request moniker is FORZA JUVE
Previous changes 0
Previous name 0
Changes this year 0
All are done.

@Luca wrote:Love this idea

Question, can we utilize moniker changes for forum bets? For example, can I make a bet with @firenze and the loser has to change their moniker for 'Forum Numpty' for 2 weeks?

I think that if both parties agree to it, the loser has the option to change it at least twice and the moniker given is not offensive. Then I think I'll allow it.

_________________


#Carefree #kaspbffl
avatar
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 33693
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Nishankly on Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:42 am

@Art Morte wrote:Myeblyat has got a rare point, though. If a white bloke requested that moniker with perhaps an Indian avatar, would that be okay? 'Spicy curry' has got that feeling to it as black folks calling each other the n-word. Maybe I'm just being a jerk here, but this is the politically correct world we've created.


We don't go around calling each other C words in India so it's okay. I use this because my posts are spicy and curry is my favorite food as it goes with everything just like my personality :coffee:

I can change it if the mods or more people have a problem, no worries. I have no problem with any of y'all putting this name, CB would love it and pull it off imo

Also Freeza LMFAO
avatar
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 15160
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Nishankly on Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:37 am

@Hapless_Hans wrote:I'm white and I can handle all sorts of Indian or other spices


That's great assuming you've found some authentic Indian restaurants. The ones I tried to eat in Europe were modified to a point I completely stopped eating Indian all together.

Also I don't open a german pilsner in India in October and call it Oktoberfest ffs. OUT until you try real food.
avatar
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 15160
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Hapless_Hans on Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:53 am

@Nishankly wrote:
@Hapless_Hans wrote:I'm white and I can handle all sorts of Indian or other spices


That's great assuming you've found some authentic Indian restaurants. The ones I tried to eat in Europe were modified to a point I completely stopped eating Indian all together.

Also I don't open a german pilsner in India in October and call it Oktoberfest ffs. OUT until you try real food.


Yeah I guess it's not the same

But there's decent Indian restaurants in Berlin, and better ones in London, no?

We've had a woman guest professor from New Delhi living at our house when i was a kid for a year or so

Also, I made it through a Senegalese dish with rice, chicken, some kind of sardine, fish sauce, other bits of meat, and above all the questionable matter that is Okra the other day and I didn't give up so I will declare myself ready for challenges

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 23477
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Nishankly on Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:59 am

:bow: :bow:
avatar
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 15160
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by The Madrid One on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:53 pm

Requested moniker: "Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..." (Quotation marks included)
last moniker change (quoted with date added): N/A
Changes this calendar year: N/A
Current moniker used by another user: No

_________________
avatar
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4283
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Luca on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:06 pm

Requested moniker: J Council Master
last moniker change (quoted with date added): N/A
Changes this calendar year: None
Current moniker used by another user: Negative
avatar
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13058
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Unique on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:24 pm

change mine to BOSS MAN.

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12380
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Firenze on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:26 pm

community should be able to veto these ffs


_________________
avatar
Firenze
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 26255
Join date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Freeza on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:37 pm

Luca you can get one of these instead of Fantasy name instead hmm

It would still last the entire fantasy season

_________________


hmm:
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 18145
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Myesyats on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:49 pm

can you erase the text and just leave blank space?

why the hell is it called "moniker" aswell, where did that come from

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 8335
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Hapless_Hans on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:52 pm

easy, because its inventor was a woman called 'monica'

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 23477
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Freeza on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:54 pm

@Myesyats wrote:can you erase the text and just leave blank space?

why the hell is it called "moniker" aswell, where did that come from



_________________


hmm:
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 18145
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Moniker Changes Thread

Post by Unique on Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:01 pm

@Luca wrote:Love this idea

Question, can we utilize moniker changes for forum bets? For example, can I make a bet with @firenze and the loser has to change their moniker for 'Forum Numpty' for 2 weeks?
no

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12380
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum