UEFA SuperCup 2018: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: UEFA SuperCup 2018: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid

Post by Hapless_Hans on Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:38 pm

@Mr Nick09 wrote:
@Hans, we should have, but i dont even know if we are interested. I dont think we are. Rodrigo is whom Lopetegui likes, but Valencia wont play ball.


Tell me about it.
Rummenigge the other day said publicly that we are not interested in signing Martial, who was apparently offered, because we have "four wide attackers in Robben, Ribéry, Coman AND GNABRY" :facepalm:

Please kill me now

Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Posts : 24034
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: UEFA SuperCup 2018: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid

Post by Mr Nick09 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:42 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:
@Mr Nick09 wrote:
@Hans, we should have, but i dont even know if we are interested. I dont think we are. Rodrigo is whom Lopetegui likes, but Valencia wont play ball.


Tell me about it.
Rummenigge the other day said publicly that we are not interested in signing Martial, who was apparently offered, because we have "four wide attackers in Robben, Ribéry, Coman AND GNABRY" :facepalm:

Please kill me now
It's because he sees him as a winger, i think he can play as n9 with a little bit of work. And since the market is dry, i would rather sign the most talented player i can find, with the highest level of technique possible.

Rodrigo is a great shout but not at 120 mil

Werner just signed a new deal, bad timing.

Icardi never really interested us for some unknown reason and even if we go for him, Modric will be asked to go the other way around.

Maybe we sign Arnautovich Proud

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 27962
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: UEFA SuperCup 2018: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid

Post by Hapless_Hans on Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:47 pm

@Mr Nick09 wrote:
@Hapless_Hans wrote:
@Mr Nick09 wrote:
@Hans, we should have, but i dont even know if we are interested. I dont think we are. Rodrigo is whom Lopetegui likes, but Valencia wont play ball.


Tell me about it.
Rummenigge the other day said publicly that we are not interested in signing Martial, who was apparently offered, because we have "four wide attackers in Robben, Ribéry, Coman AND GNABRY" :facepalm:

Please kill me now
It's because he sees him as a winger, i think he can play as n9 with a little bit of work. And since the market is dry, i would rather sign the most talented player i can find, with the highest level of technique possible.

Rodrigo is a great shout but not at 120 mil

Werner just signed a new deal, bad timing.

Icardi never really interested us for some unknown reason and even if we go for him, Modric will be asked to go the other way around.

Maybe we sign Arnautovich Proud


I'd have loved to sign Martial, also to put pressure on Lewandowski and maybe even to be able to sell Lewa next summer

I do understand the club's refusal to let him go of course, he's a 40 goals per season striker and you can't find such a striker anywhere

Werner, good player, is not going to be up there IMO

Martial probably wouldn't produce such numbers either but I still think there's lots of room for massive improvement with him and I wouldn't have minded, similarly to what you wrote about your situation, taking a gamble on him in the spirit of transition and new beginnings

One thing I know for sure - Gnabry will never be anywhere near good enough for Bayern, and it's laughable he's considered a proper part of our squad now

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 24034
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: UEFA SuperCup 2018: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid

Post by Hapless_Hans on Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:48 pm

I reiterate that IMO Sturridge would be a GOAT backup for Real

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 24034
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: UEFA SuperCup 2018: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid

Post by Mr Nick09 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:50 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:
I'd have loved to sign Martial, also to put pressure on Lewandowski and maybe even to be able to sell Lewa next summer

I do understand the club's refusal to let him go of course, he's a 40 goals per season striker and you can't find such a striker anywhere

Werner, good player, is not going to be up there IMO

Martial probably wouldn't produce such numbers either but I still think there's lots of room for massive improvement with him and I wouldn't have minded, similarly to what you wrote about your situation, taking a gamble on him in the spirit of transition and new beginnings

One thing I know for sure - Gnabry will never be anywhere near good enough for Bayern, and it's laughable he's considered a proper part of our squad now
Dont need to convince me about martial, he is a melt but a great talent still, and in our context, worth the gamble at 23.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 27962
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: UEFA SuperCup 2018: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:50 pm

Congratulations to Atlético. Totally deserved victory.

_________________
•Proud fan of the biggest and most prestigious club in the world•
El Rey de Europa
avatar
The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3431
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: UEFA SuperCup 2018: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid

Post by Robespierre on Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:55 pm

@Robespierre wrote:Lopetegui Julen
avatar
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 11883
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: UEFA SuperCup 2018: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid

Post by S on Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:09 pm

avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26109
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: UEFA SuperCup 2018: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid

Post by Harmonica on Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:13 pm

Laughing Uefadrid is done.

_________________
- Come with me. Save yourself. You don't owe Argentine people any more. You've given them everything.
- Not everything. Not yet.
avatar
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11241
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: UEFA SuperCup 2018: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid

Post by Mamad on Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:17 pm

We easily could finish the game. but Marcelo acted like a child ffs.

way too many mistakes in defence. Varane and Cravajal were shat. Marcelo was shat. Ramos was shat.

we lost to our mistakes really.
avatar
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2931
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: UEFA SuperCup 2018: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:39 pm

Wait Real lost? lmao, unlike their victories this will be memorable IMO.

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 63674
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: UEFA SuperCup 2018: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid

Post by Myesyats on Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:56 pm

@Doc wrote:Who the hell is Rudy?

Yeah act like you don't know Rudy

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 8489
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: UEFA SuperCup 2018: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid

Post by titosantill on Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:09 am

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Wait Real lost? lmao, unlike their victories this will be memorable IMO.


lmao
avatar
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Posts : 3484
Join date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: UEFA SuperCup 2018: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid

Post by Valkyrja on Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:28 am

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Wait Real lost? lmao, unlike their victories this will be memorable IMO.


Memorable because it doesn't happen often. I know.

_________________
avatar
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10547
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: UEFA SuperCup 2018: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid

Post by BusterLfc on Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:28 am

@Hapless_Hans wrote:I reiterate that IMO Sturridge would be a GOAT backup for Real

Why would Liverpool let him leave though or why would he leave when he said he wants to fight for a spot this season and Klopp said he will be a valuable player this season? hmm
He is the only great backup we have for Firmino so him leaving would make no sense.
avatar
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sampdoria
Posts : 1501
Join date : 2014-02-09

Back to top Go down

Re: UEFA SuperCup 2018: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid

Post by S on Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:22 pm



road to redemption @frenzy
avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26109
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: UEFA SuperCup 2018: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum