Thimmy
Unique
Robespierre
rincon
guest7
20 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Nationalism in Europe [Controversial] - Page 2 Empty Re: Nationalism in Europe [Controversial]

Post by Nishankly Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:43 pm

Well regardless, I still hold the feeling that no country should allow unskilled immigration unless it's war refugees. Obviously that's just me and my personal opinion.

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Nationalism in Europe [Controversial] - Page 2 Empty Re: Nationalism in Europe [Controversial]

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:08 pm

Nishankly wrote:Yeah, just spend enough time reading the official crime reports from any country. Every country has a list out of preparators per country of birth statistics from 09- onwards. Pretty easy to see unless you purposely ignore it.

That is just objectively untrue for most European nations.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:18 pm

Nishankly wrote:Well regardless, I still hold the feeling that no country should allow unskilled immigration unless it's war refugees. Obviously that's just me and my personal opinion.

Adit has it right though. There is an abundance of unskilled jobs available compared to skilled jobs. Immigrants will usually gladly take these jobs as they still get a better deal than in their home country. Its why most construction in norway is done by polish, same thing happens in belgium.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:01 pm

Nishankly wrote:I've said this a lot of times, this is probably the last time I'm going to say it. I don't understand how someone with no skills can enter Europe and stay permanently while you have 25 laws stopping an educated skilled professionals to immigrate or even do an internship for 2 months.

It makes your own country unsafer and your own countrymen dumber on the global scale. Your country is ultimately left with a bunch of Uniques who generalize cultures based on a bunch of shop keepers who are probably illegal from the 1990s.
it’s not the shop keepers like your uncles that bothers me tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:11 am

This thread, if representative of a general trend in young people in the west, is absolutely terrifying to those who choose progressivism as a binding identity.

For those, especially people who might be immigrants or descendants of immigrants, choose to align with parties against it please remember: THE BUCK DOES NOT STOP WITH THEM. They'd turn on you as soon as this battle is over, and you'd be without a potential ally when that happened.

A nationalist puts his nation above everything else. You, as a descendant of immigrants, are NOT his nation. DONT fight his fight with him or for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:49 am

Betty La Fea wrote:This thread, if representative of a general trend in young people in the west, is absolutely terrifying to those who choose progressivism as a binding identity.

For those, especially people who might be immigrants or descendants of immigrants, choose to align with parties against it please remember: THE BUCK DOES NOT STOP WITH THEM. They'd turn on you as soon as this battle is over, and you'd be without a potential ally when that happened.

A nationalist puts his nation above everything else. You, as a descendant of immigrants, are NOT his nation. DONT fight his fight with him or for him.

Dude, you have a hilarious tendency to pessimistically read too much into these things and then proceed to act like some "woke", forewarning, knight in shining armor Laughing

Japan seems to be universally well liked, from what I can tell. I've always found Japan and Japanese culture interesting, myself, and I've always wanted to travel there. I also have two childhood friends who decided to get bachelor degrees in Japanese, although Japanese people seem to be almost non-existent in Norway. 99% of East Asians here seem to be from Vietnam and Thailand.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:11 am

Thimmy wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:This thread, if representative of a general trend in young people in the west, is absolutely terrifying to those who choose progressivism as a binding identity.

Dude, you have a hilarious tendency to pessimistically read too much into these things and then proceed to act like some "woke", forewarning, knight in shining armor Laughing

Japan seems to be universally well liked, from what I can tell. I've always found Japan and Japanese culture interesting, myself, and I've always wanted to travel there. I also have two childhood friends who decided to get bachelor degrees in Japanese, although Japanese people seem to be almost non-existent in Norway. 99% of East Asians here seem to be from Vietnam and Thailand.

Not read too much into it as much as know the reality of my place as someone who is descendant of immigrants in a place where its a reality. We've seen this dance before in America. When Nationalism starts if you are different then you are NOT on the inside no matter where you are born.

Vincent Chen sat in a bar when guys mad at Japanese people came in and killed him. Did they care he was Chinese? no, he was an "Other" and that was all that matters. A palestinian voting for a party that flirts with anti islamic sentiment is signing his OWN death warrant. When somebody that Hates ragheads comes by ready to cause trouble he isnt gonna care that this brown individual agrees with him. He'll bash his head in and go on his way the same way they bashed Vicent's head in.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Vincent_Chin

No good comes in supporting another man's nationalism.

Im not sure where the second paragraph is coming from? Is that the other thread?

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:49 am

Nishankly wrote:
Adit wrote:
Nishankly wrote:I've said this a lot of times, this is probably the last time I'm going to say it. I don't understand how someone with no skills can enter Europe and stay permanently while you have 25 laws stopping an educated skilled professionals to immigrate or even do an internship for 2 months.

It makes your own country unsafer and your own countrymen dumber on the global scale. Your country is ultimately left with a bunch of Uniques who generalize cultures based on a bunch of shop keepers who are probably illegal from the 1990s.

Because skilled white collar jobs are not in abundance. It is the unskilled jobs that are in abundance in Europe.

Since you know more about this topic, is it the currency strength? The fact that cheap labor from underdeveloped nations can account for these jobs?

Simple law of economics.

Adam Smith in his Wealth of nations explains how skilled labourer has a hard time finding a job rather than an unskilled worker.

You need 1000 fore men, 100 Diploma holders but only 10 engineers to run a factory. As you go up the ladder in skills the number of Jobs decreases.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:51 am

Unique wrote:

it’s not the shop keepers like your uncles that bothers me tbh.

If they were my uncles I would be British coming down to your local everyday tbh
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:54 am

VivaStPauli wrote:
Nishankly wrote:Yeah, just spend enough time reading the official crime reports from any country. Every country has a list out of preparators per country of birth statistics from 09- onwards. Pretty easy to see unless you purposely ignore it.

Is it?
I was reading reports from Denmark, Sweden, Norway etc. The perpetrators by nationality has their natives at the medium range, while the top 15 is always outside the country.

Obviously I don't know enough but what I read was enough for me to make that statement. Always willing to see new reports like the one RG posted to change my opinion.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:23 am

Betty La Fea wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

Not read too much into it as much as know the reality of my place as someone who is descendant of immigrants in a place where its a reality. We've seen this dance before in America. When Nationalism starts if you are different then you are NOT on the inside no matter where you are born.

Vincent Chen sat in a bar when guys mad at Japanese people came in and killed him. Did they care he was Chinese? no, he was an "Other" and that was all that matters. A palestinian voting for a party that flirts with anti islamic sentiment is signing his OWN death warrant. When somebody that Hates ragheads comes by ready to cause trouble he isnt gonna care that this brown individual agrees with him. He'll bash his head in and go on his way the same way they bashed Vicent's head in.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Vincent_Chin

No good comes in supporting another man's nationalism.

Im not sure where the second paragraph is coming from? Is that the other thread?

- Uh, yeah that paragraph was a response to your post in the other thread. I haven't met anyone who had anything against Japan or the Japanese, although I've heard that there are still some Americans who hold grudges for what happened at Pearl Harbor.

I have no clue what you've experienced in your life, as an American of Asian descendancy, but your experiences likely won't apply to situations regarding multi-culturalism in Europe. I'm not a nationalist, and I'm not against immigration either. Norway has a very different view on race than the US has, so you can't just throw accusations out there that seem relevant because you experienced something similar in the US. We don't even refer to dark-skinned people as black or brown here. Those are terms that we associate with English- speaking countries. To be honest, I think such terms are divisive, and it's probably a good thing that "black" and "white" are still considered rarely used loan words here.

The problem isn't about race, or "being different". Those are petty topics that only racists and nazis care about. I voted for the progressive party because they express some degree of willingness to address the issues we are seeing in Scandinavia, as a result of our extraordinarily lenient immigration laws. These laws, coupled with a socio-democratic society that's highly based on trust between the government and the citizens, is gradually suffering under the weight of unsustainable and unjustifiable rates of immigration. I don't care how insignificant Rincon may think the situation is, I've seen first hand what kind of impact it has had on Sweden, and don't want us to be in a similar situation.

Rincon made a point of it all being "small-scale", but we're a country of what, 5-6 million and evidently, these small-scale issues have made quite a substantial impact on certain cities. And in Oslo, where his girlfriend apparently works, there's a place called Holmlia, where hardly anyone dares to go anymore for reasons that I won't mention on here. It doesn't matter what race they are, or where they are from, our subjugated cultures are allowing for the black sheep among the immigrants to do considerable and gradually increasing harm. I daresay that the Scandinavian countries are the most fragile countries on the planet when it comes to immigration, due to our naïve nature and in turn, how appealing we are as destinations for immigration.

A country like, Japan would never comply to some immigrant's demands of removing buddhist symbols because they are offensive to their religion, for instance. That's the type of stuff that Scandinavians allow to happen, and it's symbolic of the issue that we're presented with, these days. I don't blame immigrants for doing these things, it just frustrates me that our politicians act as if these people have a valid point, and then proceed to let themselves be trampled on. Multiculturalism is fine. Many things about multiculturalism are great, and I'm thankful that we are not a homogenous country, although some stereotypes may insist that we are. The issue is that the beta, Scandinavian mentality makes us willing to bend over backwards to allow for bad things regarding immigration to happen, with little of no attempting to prevent or stop it. That's just part of our culture, and it really doesn't synergize well with mass immigration.

I don't want to be that guy who posts propaganda videos online, but this video was taken from a well known, German channel, not some right-wing looney. I've actually been to Rinkeby in recent time, and it's not a place where someone wants to be. Even some of the peaceful immigrants who live there, are scared for their lives. I don't know why some foreigners insist on downplaying these issues, and I'll never understand how someone can claim that it's a natural part of immigration or multiculturalism. It's not okay.

Last edited by Thimmy on Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:29 am

Nishankly wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:

Is it?
I was reading reports from Denmark, Sweden, Norway etc. The perpetrators by nationality has their natives at the medium range, while the top 15 is always outside the country.

Obviously I don't know enough but what I read was enough for me to make that statement. Always willing to see new reports like the one RG posted to change my opinion.

It's common for the police and most publications to withold statistics regarding crime involving people of foreign descendency in Scandinavia. There was a big case about it on national TV a few years ago, because the leader of the national statistics office had commanded an employee to not release specific numbers regarding foreign criminals. I'm guessing she didn't want to fuel any potential right-wingers. She eventually got fired from the job. I think I've mentioned on here before, that I have a friend in the Oslo police force who has confirmed that they are told to not release such statistics publically.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:23 am

Probably thimmy, which is what I saw in France. Majority of crimes in France to the cities I have been are immigrants against immigrants or tourists though even though the reports in France say the rates are normal.

Some cities you can see the major flaws of unskilled immigration (Paris & Marseille in France) and it's evident that it is making it much worse but when people say Europe is dying, we must take our country back etc that is *bleep* hilarious.

Multiculturalism is beautiful when done right and Singapore I can see is an excellent example of that, people of all ethnicities and continents working and living in a society together with 0 crime. There are no social enclaves here where people of one religion or one community stay.

If you read the crime reports of Singapore because there is only skilled immigration here, the crimes committed by Singaporeans are way higher compared to foreigners.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:21 am

Calma @Thimmy. I only wrote small scale because you brought it up. Like I said previously, that first post I wrote just quoting yours to show the contrast in the arguments. In your post you were the one saying that missadapted immigrants were a small minority.

Then I say It, and you reply that you dont care what I think. Ok. At least know maybe you are honest about what you think of the magnitude of these problems.

Then there is no interest in understanding or discussion. I make the mistake of assuming a honest conversation and placing value in people's views as being inclusive in politics and society is the only way to get anything done, we live in democracies. I disagree with most of what Unique says in politics but I absolutely understand where he comes from, and don't dismiss him as many do here.

Let's just push agendas and say I don't care.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:58 am

I think if immigrants from lower education where FORCED to educate themselves, we would be in a much better state.

I'd like to add that me and most of my friends are succesful immigrants. It's just some are worse than others and it's because of lack of education imo.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:20 pm

Thimmy wrote:
Nishankly wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:

Is it?

It's common for the police and most publications to withold statistics regarding crime involving people of foreign descendency in Scandinavia. There was a big case about it on national TV a few years ago, because the leader of the national statistics office had commanded an employee to not release specific numbers regarding foreign criminals. I'm guessing she didn't want to fuel any potential right-wingers. She eventually got fired from the job. I think I've mentioned on here before, that I have a friend in the Oslo police force who has confirmed that they are told to not release such statistics publically.
its the same here. covering up crimes by the police and council is what gave birth to groups like the EDL. its former leader tommy robinson was put in prison ( released now ) for reporting on another group of muslim men that were raping children. i dont know how it happend ( race card if i had to guess) but people seem more interested in calling tommy a racist for reporting on these crimes than they do on the crimes themselves.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:36 pm

Thimmy wrote:

- Uh, yeah that paragraph was a response to your post in the other thread. I haven't met anyone who had anything against Japan or the Japanese, although I've heard that there are still some Americans who hold grudges for what happened at Pearl Harbor.

If you dont see Anti-Japanese sentiment then its most likely because you are in a country with no immediate contact with nations that have any sort of History with Japan. An example that might show you some of this is the fact that the international community slaughters the japanese for hunting whales while Norway, who does the same, get a fraction of the hate. This might be better left for the other thread though.

Thimmy wrote:I have no clue what you've experienced in your life, as an American of Asian descendancy, but your experiences likely won't apply to situations regarding multi-culturalism in Europe. I'm not a nationalist, and I'm not against immigration either. Norway has a very different view on race than the US has, so you can't just throw accusations out there that seem relevant because you experienced something similar in the US. We don't even refer to dark-skinned people as black or brown here. Those are terms that we associate with English- speaking countries. To be honest, I think such terms are divisive, and it's probably a good thing that "black" and "white" are still considered rarely used loan words here.

The fact that the words "brown" isnt used doesnt change the fact that the idea of these people being outsiders. Norway isnt as different from the US or an England as you might think. All nations have to deal with immigrants in some or fashion. The Multiculturalism you see in Scandinavian cities is no different than the ones we had in our major cities a century ago. The difference is how you choose to accept these groups. if you want somebody to come off the boat, and automatically be a Norwegian who has lived there their entire lives you'll always be disappointed. If you can afford them a right to settle themselves, and let their culture become a part of yours then a true merger can happen.

Thimmy wrote:The problem isn't about race, or "being different". Those are petty topics that only racists and nazis care about. I voted for the progressive party because they express some degree of willingness to address the issues we are seeing in Scandinavia, as a result of our extraordinarily lenient immigration laws. These laws, coupled with a socio-democratic society that's highly based on trust between the government and the citizens, is gradually suffering under the weight of unsustainable and unjustifiable rates of immigration. I don't care how insignificant Rincon may think the situation is, I've seen first hand what kind of impact it has had on Sweden, and don't want us to be in a similar situation.

It is inherently racial though. I am not considering you a racist for voting for that party(and in fact I harbor no ill will towards that in my first post as it was addressed to children of immigrants who would want to vote for that party). You can vote for that and I see where you coming from. The children of Palestinians voting for a party with anti-islamic sentiment though? He is signing his own death warrant because he would be on the way out with them if these people had their way.

Thimmy wrote:Rincon made a point of it all being "small-scale", but we're a country of what, 5-6 million and evidently, these small-scale issues have made quite a substantial impact on certain cities. And in Oslo, where his girlfriend apparently works, there's a place called Holmlia, where hardly anyone dares to go anymore for reasons that I won't mention on here. It doesn't matter what race they are, or where they are from, our subjugated cultures are allowing for the black sheep among the immigrants to do considerable and gradually increasing harm. I daresay that the Scandinavian countries are the most fragile countries on the planet when it comes to immigration, due to our naïve nature and in turn, how appealing we are as destinations for immigration.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holmlia

Holmlia looks to be a normal area with 73% employment rate. What does stand out there is that they had riots when a bunch of neo nazis killed a half black kid there. Do you think the nazis cared that his mom was norwegian, and that he was born there, while they were killing him? Seems like the true problem there are nazis who cant let people different from them live in peace.

Thimmy wrote:A country like, Japan would never comply to some immigrant's demands of removing buddhist symbols because they are offensive to their religion, for instance. That's the type of stuff that Scandinavians allow to happen, and it's symbolic of the issue that we're presented with, these days. I don't blame immigrants for doing these things, it just frustrates me that our politicians act as if these people have a valid point, and then proceed to let themselves be trampled on. Multiculturalism is fine. Many things about multiculturalism are great, and I'm thankful that we are not a homogenous country, although some stereotypes may insist that we are. The issue is that the beta, Scandinavian mentality makes us willing to bend over backwards to allow for bad things regarding immigration to happen, with little of no attempting to prevent or stop it. That's just part of our culture, and it really doesn't synergize well with mass immigration.

Yes Japan would. This again is a right-wing view of what Japan is. You should read up on what caused Japan to finally make Child porn illegal just 4 years ago. Here's the answer: A bunch of white immigrants getting offended at seeing a naked white girl in a photobook. This despite the fact that japanese people for decades had been begging and petitioning the stop of these nude girl photobooks. This fundamentally changed Japanese culture, and it was by immigrants and made Japan a better nation. Immigration has a way of changing the country for the better by making them look at themselves and make changes. This is a net plus despite the friction it can cause in the beginning. Changing yourself for the better, and accepting people, isnt beta. It takes more strength than closing your nation off and refusing to grow. Nations that accepted Jewish refugees in WW2 were not Beta, they were heroes. The same for the people who took syrian refugees. They are looked upon more favorably than those who didnt, and those who wont.

Thimmy wrote:I don't want to be that guy who posts propaganda videos online, but this video was taken from a well known, German channel, not some right-wing looney. I've actually been to Rinkeby in recent time, and it's not a place where someone wants to be. Even some of the peaceful immigrants who live there, are scared for their lives. I don't know why some foreigners insist on downplaying these issues, and I'll never understand how someone can claim that it's a natural part of immigration or multiculturalism. It's not okay.

If the "Peaceful" immigrants dont want to be in Rinkeby then they can move. Surely changing neighborhoods in a city is easier than changing nations? The fact of the matter is the area will go through a rough patch, and change for the better or something like gentrification will come through and better it up by laws of economics. One neighborhood seems like fear mongering by a right wing press though.

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:00 pm

Like moving is that easy. It's hard to find a apartment here in Sweden. There is a housing shortage in Sweden
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:43 pm

guest7 wrote:Like moving is that easy. It's hard to find a apartment here in Sweden. There is a housing shortage in Sweden

Was it easy to move to sweden?

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:19 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
guest7 wrote:Like moving is that easy. It's hard to find a apartment here in Sweden. There is a housing shortage in Sweden

I have no idea
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:06 pm

guest7 wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

I have no idea

I'd imagine uprooting your life and moving to a foreign country was NOT easy. For that reason if people dont like the side of town they are in, it would probably be a lot easier to move to a different area.

IF they are not prepared to make that choice then maybe they have assimilated far better than people think so? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:39 pm

rincon wrote:Calma @Thimmy. I only wrote small scale because you brought it up. Like I said previously, that first post I wrote just quoting yours to show the contrast in the arguments. In your post you were the one saying that missadapted immigrants were a small minority.

Then I say It, and you reply that you dont care what I think. Ok. At least know maybe you are honest about what you think of the magnitude of these problems.

Then there is no interest in understanding or discussion. I make the mistake of assuming a honest conversation and placing value in people's views as being inclusive in politics and society is the only way to get anything done, we live in democracies. I disagree with most of what Unique says in politics but I absolutely understand where he comes from, and don't dismiss him as many do here.

Let's just push agendas and say I don't care.

I'm cool as a cucumber. Just as cool and rational as you were when we kicked you out of the CL semi-finals in the fairest of ways Smile

Betty: Norway have received a lot of hate for our whale killing. I don't know whether Japan or Norway receives more criticism for it, but it's not as if we've slipped under the radar. PETA, and a bunch of random, foreign celebrities like, Hayden Panettiere have been here to demonstrate and boycott against the whale killing, and although it's not a cause that I'm particularly invested in, I occasionally read headlines about foreign media and organisations that are concerned and furiously condemn us for it. Both Japan and Norway have typically been mentioned in the articles including whale killing that I've read.

The current state of Holmlia may not be as chaotic and crime infested as the likes of Rinkeby, but it is by no means a normal area today. That wikipedia page seems to gloss over the fact that people are killed in Holmlia on a fairly regular basis, and you have no idea how much the city has changed over less than 10 years. Unemployment is not an issue in Norway, and I'm not surprised that it's not an issue in Holmlia either, but the actual core of the problem there are the rebellious teenagers and youth gangs that seem to have taken over the area - not the people who live there, but work in other areas. People don't typically move out of these areas, because they probably already live in the cheapest area around, they have their family and established, cultural ties there, and most residents in such places seem to consider moving to a different area as a last resort.

Not just anyone can acquire a gun in Norway. Even our police officers don't carry guns, although some have guns prepared in their cars for particularly demanding situations. Yet, I often seem to read about gun killings that occur in Holmlia. The drug and weapon- smuggling there has gotten out of hand, and although the police, as mentioned before, don't release statistics regarding these cases, they've publically expressed concerns over the growing issues related to drugs, murder and violence in the area.

The nazi- inspired killing of Benjamin is the largest and most controversial case of it's type in Norwegian history, and it occurred while Holmlia was still a relatively peaceful and normal area. The only good thing that came out of it, was that the cancerous, neo-nazi group responsible for it was later disbanded. Nazism will always be an issue, but countries like, Norway and Sweden are far, far more efficient at striking down on racism and nazism, than they are at combating immigration- related crime.

Again, a lot has changed over the past 10 or so years. If nazi groups still exist, I wouldn't be able to name a single one of them. The most notable ones that had a substantial amount of members, were disbanded during the mid- 2000s. These people were practically terrorized following the aftermath of the Benjamin case, and if such groups still exist, they likely consist of extreme right-wingers, rather than neo-nazis. Unfortunately, the amount of these people will likely only increase as the problems with immigration- related crime expands.

I stand corrected regarding Japan. This is clearly what happens when you get your impressions from foreign sources on the internet, without actually having been to the country, or being familiar with the culture there. Looks like you completely misinterpreted what I meant with our politicians being beta. I think I already stated that I'm not against immigration or multi-culturalism. Drastic, cultural "changes" as a result of it can be an issue, but that's nothing compared to the larger issues. It's the manner in which the Scandinavian countries handle the immigration that is the core of the problem. If Japan really have a similar, subjugated culture, then it's probably a good thing that they're currently not a popular destination for mass- immigration.. or "small- scale" immigration compared to other countries, for that matter.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:25 pm

At the end of the day, the left wing parties across Europe seem to not want to fix immigration at all, rather they double down on their positions at every turn. So, it's obviously going to end with the right wing parties going further right. I think pretty soon well within our lifetimes, the main two parties across many European countries are going to be very hard leaning each way on the political spectrum, and it's going to get tense.

As somebody who's usually somewhere on the centre, but definitely centre right on a lot of issues, probably a nazi by the far lefts definition these days too, I doubt i'm going to have any party I can get behind fully because far left or right are going to have several policies that I think are plain retarded.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:35 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:At the end of the day, the left wing parties across Europe seem to not want to fix immigration at all, rather they double down on their positions at every turn. So, it's obviously going to end with the right wing parties going further right. I think pretty soon well within our lifetimes, the main two parties across many European countries are going to be very hard leaning each way on the political spectrum, and it's going to get tense.

As somebody who's usually somewhere on the centre, but definitely centre right on a lot of issues, probably a nazi by the far lefts definition these days too, I doubt i'm going to have any party I can get behind fully because far left or right are going to have several policies that I think are plain retarded.

I'm in the same boat. I actually used to consider myself centre left on many issues.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:38 pm

Moving around is easy imo
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:53 am

I'm surprised how popular nationalism is here Shocked

FYI I'm not voting for the nationalist party this year. The other parties are waking up and realizing we need a more restrictive policy, without the strategic voting from nazis and racists. I'm voting for the right party, called Nya Moderaterna (The New Moderators). They are changing the taxes to lower, making it so you have to learn the language to stay in the country, higher wages for the police, stricter laws etc.

Sounds good to me! Thumbs up
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next