China Detaining Millions of Muslims in Internment camps.

Go down

China Detaining Millions of Muslims in Internment camps.

Post by Blue on Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:21 am

https://abcnews.go.com/International/us-number-muslim-minorities-chinese-internment-camps-millions/story?id=57240677

I feel this is astonishing how little is paid attention to it and lack of outrage.

First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Re: China Detaining Millions of Muslims in Internment camps.

Post by Betty La Fea on Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:48 am

I wouldnt believe this if I were you without more proof.

That area of China is closed off so they could be saying any number, plus its not lost on me the American media chooses to pull this out the week "Crazy Rich Asians" comes out. I wouldnt be shocked if this was just more Anti-Asian propaganda from the MSM.

Even that ABC article had multiple spelling errors. It looks like a hatchet job on China.

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:29 pm

Dafaq is wrong with you, you think this might be a propaganda because a stupid movie is coming out?

Don't answer that, this is being reported from numerous sources, virtually all angle. Left, right, and everything in the middle.

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner on Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:16 pm

I just came to make a thread about this, but then I saw Blue beat me to it, why is this not headline news????

Nazism, much??
Talking about re-education centres as in the Handmaid's Tale, totalitarianism much??

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Zagadka on Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:52 pm

Man, world is gonna become an even more interesting (?) place once the anglo-saxon domination era ends (maximum 30 years if not less....all decaying empires) and the Chinese properly take over.
Zagadka
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:52 pm

White people gonna bounce off to make settlements on Mars before the Chinese take over :coffee:

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch on Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:25 am

White people actually cant do work for themselves so who are they taking with them hmm

Clutch
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:31 am

@Clutch wrote:White people actually cant do work for themselves so who are they taking with them hmm

We have Elon Musk, he's better than a million regular folks imo

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch on Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:38 pm

@Myesyats wrote:
@Clutch wrote:White people actually cant do work for themselves so who are they taking with them hmm

We have Elon Musk, he's better than a million regular folks imo
elons too busy getting in fights with trolls on Twitter. You better hope the people that actually do the work for him are all white

Clutch
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:41 pm

The workers don't have to be white as long as the people in charge are white hmm

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch on Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:58 pm

@Myesyats wrote:The workers don't have to be white as long as the people in charge are white hmm
exactly so who are they bringing to mars to do the actual work hmm

Clutch
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Betty La Fea on Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:00 pm

@Blue wrote:Dafaq is wrong with you, you think this might be a propaganda because a stupid movie is coming out?

Don't answer that, this is being reported from numerous sources, virtually all angle. Left, right, and everything in the middle.

As a person living in America I thought you would be more well-versed in how the media operates in terms of propaganda.

Soft and cold power.

There was a reason this came out the same week a feel good Asian American movie came out. It was the cold to warm the heat of the previous story, and it always happens.

Everybody knows China has issues with Human rights, but the framing is key here. This is an education issue no different than what China has done for decades now. What does mentioning their religion have to do with anything other than trying to paint China in the same light as an Israel? Was the execution of Sun Weishi by the red guard an assault upon former singers? Lets get real whether or not they were Muslim,Buddhist, or Sikh the separatism in terms of the state is the main issue. This is just a cheap ploy by the west to hide the fact that their little sibling state Israel is actively persecuting their muslim class.

The western Media used a time when Asian Americans were happy, and feeling a bit of pride in seeing representation of themselves in media, as a time to shit on China, and in 2018 and beyond we are gonna have to start calling them on it.

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:51 am

@Betty La Fea wrote:
@Blue wrote:Dafaq is wrong with you, you think this might be a propaganda because a stupid movie is coming out?

As a person living in America I thought you would be more well-versed in how the media operates in terms of propaganda.

The thing is Americans really don't care about anything outside of this country, especially Muslims. Heck this country hardly cares about what is going on in Puerto Rico, an area that is technically part of United States.

So this propaganda is clearly lost on me. The reason i posted this story it  was  because how little  coverage it got in the US media, when covered more like a secondary/back page.

You don't need to tell me about the travesty that is going on in the Gaza by Israel, or Yemen by the Saudis. This country overlooks the murders and destruction caused by our own government and allies. When it comes to foreign coverage, our media is no different than a state own propaganda machine.

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down