Real Madrid - The 30th Liga Title Movie (English)

4 posters

Go down

Real Madrid - The 30th Liga Title Movie (English) Empty Real Madrid - The 30th Liga Title Movie (English)

Post by buddytaller Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:33 pm

Really awesome video about our 30th la liga title, in the 06/07 season. I was so excited to relieve the great comebacks of that season, the ups and downs, the spins and turns. Funny how la liga used to be very competitive, only one point separated Madrid and the third place team Sevila, at the last match day. I recommend it if you have 40 minutes to spare you'll not regret watching it.

buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid - The 30th Liga Title Movie (English) Empty Re: Real Madrid - The 30th Liga Title Movie (English)

Post by Freeza Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:41 pm

That was a great great La Liga year, had everything to make it epic, loved the play at 3:12-3:30, really great goal and build-up!
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid - The 30th Liga Title Movie (English) Empty Re: Real Madrid - The 30th Liga Title Movie (English)

Post by buddytaller Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:57 pm

The best part of the movie is at the end, pure Drama. Credits to owner of the video - GAZOOLY
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:22 am

My favorite season as a Madrid fan
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Festim Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:26 pm

hrealmadrid wrote:My favorite season as a Madrid fan
Same here !!
Mr. Festim
Mr. Festim
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:26 pm

Lessons learnt from that season:

1. Ruud is a beast and a goal machine
2. Higuain will fight for our shirt until his last breath
3. When Ramos plays as an RB and has freedom to attack he will score goals
4. DM's come and go, the truth is that it's not a hard position to fill and we shouldn't worry about it
5. Robinho's best years were with Madrid
6. Real Madrid = NEVER SAY DIE
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:15 pm

Beckham's contribution was also immense, still hate Capello for the way he treated Beckham. The drama at the end was too much for me, still felt sad when Ruud was pulled of due to a hamstring injury, Real Madrid losing the league with 20 minutes to go, how I'd wish that day would never have ended! Sigh Sad

Winning that league felt sweeter than league title won by Madrid imo. I'd wished we could have been Champions forever after those heroic performances.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down