Fifa The Best 2018

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: Fifa The Best 2018

Post by Unique on Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:32 pm

@Beautiful Football wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@Arquitescu wrote:Love Salah and that goal for us but definitely the most unimpressive goal win for the award I've seen in a long time as clearly some political motive behind it. Bale's goal at the stage it was in and acrobatics was far superior.
bales goal was lucky thats why it didnt win. goals like that look spectacular but they are mostly down to luck thats why you dont see many of them.

Tbh i always thought most of this bicycle goal is mostly down to luck. if it was purely skill based many player with those skill would have scored more. eg. Ibra.
On the other hand dribbling goals are mostly skill based an should be nominated more.
Thumbs up Thumbs up

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc on Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:33 pm

That goal wasn't even in Salah's top 3 goals last season if you ask me Laughing

His Watford, Tottenham, Roma and City goals were all better than this imo, weird this one got chosen instead of one of those.
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy on Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:42 pm

@Unique wrote:
@Arquitescu wrote:Love Salah and that goal for us but definitely the most unimpressive goal win for the award I've seen in a long time as clearly some political motive behind it. Bale's goal at the stage it was in and acrobatics was far superior.
bales goal was lucky thats why it didnt win. goals like that look spectacular but they are mostly down to luck thats why you dont see many of them.

Tbh i always thought most of this bicycle goal is mostly down to luck. if it was purely skill based many player with those skill would have scored more. eg. Ibra.
On the other hand dribbling goals are mostly skill based an should be nominated more.

You really are BarcaLearning, aren't you? hmm
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football on Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:45 pm

@Thimmy wrote:
@Unique wrote: bales goal was lucky thats why it didnt win. goals like that look spectacular but they are mostly down to luck thats why you dont see many of them.

Use brain and see the date i joined but surely i am not Blind Ronaldo and Madrid fan. Laughing

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy on Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:02 pm

@Thimmy wrote:

Use brain and see the date i joined but surely i am not Blind Ronaldo and Madrid fan. Laughing

Yes, because if I create a sub account right now, it won't count as a multi since the date won't match with that of my original account. You're like, Sherlock Holme's worst nightmare Rolling Eyes
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football on Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:10 pm

@Thimmy wrote:
@Thimmy wrote:

Yes, because if I create a sub account right now, it won't count as a multi since the date won't match with that of my original account. You're like, Sherlock Holme's worst nightmare Rolling Eyes

yeh a user posted 664 posts within 7 years has lots of time to create another account to troll some random dude in internet forum. Rolling Eyes you proved your point. Laughing

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:15 pm

Dani Alves made the best 11 Laughing Laughing Laughing :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy on Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:33 pm

@Thimmy wrote:

yeh a user posted 664 posts within 7 years has lots of time to create another account to troll some random dude in internet forum. Rolling Eyes  you proved your point. Laughing

A user that only made 664 posts over 7 years, probably has a second account Very Happy
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:54 pm

@Thimmy wrote:
@Thimmy wrote:

yeh a user posted 664 posts within 7 years has lots of time to create another account to troll some random dude in internet forum. Rolling Eyes  you proved your point. Laughing

A user that only made 664 posts over 7 years, probably has a second account Very Happy
true. mole makes 664 posts per week Laughing

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:18 pm

Genuinely happy for Modric. He had an elite world cup for a midfielder, was a monstrous engine for his team all tournament long and he led Madrid to another CL win. 3rd in a row. He is genuinely the best in the world in his role and this is a wonderfully reward for his level of play, but also for how amazing he has been in past years.

I don't think he will win the ballon d'or but I sure hope so

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick on Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:08 pm

Happy for Modric, but Alves, DDG, Courtois and Salah's goal prove how silly these awards are. Particularly Alves, he's no where near the best RB anymore, even Trippier had a better season than him.

#Carefree #kaspbffl
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica on Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:27 am

Madrid really owns everything. Rolling Eyes

Puskas award yet again shat on with social media, please change it top fan boys award. rofl

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:42 am

James Milner on Twitter: "Congrats @MoSalah on your 7th best goal from last season winning goal of the year"

Laughing
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:53 am

Still not funny as some random player scoring random goal in who knows where, instead of this winner in cup final, only because there was an internet campaign in Brazil for him. Then he cried when he won the fake title.  Laughing

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad on Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:44 am

Madrid really owns everything. Rolling Eyes

Not the Puskas award :coffee:

2016 2017 2018
Mamad
First Team