Arquitecto
Robespierre
Freeza
sportsczy
The Demon of Carthage
10 posters

Go down

Your Pick of The Most Notorious Football Ultra Group In The World

The Most Notorious Ultra Group in World Football Vote_lcap0%The Most Notorious Ultra Group in World Football Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Most Notorious Ultra Group in World Football Vote_lcap25%The Most Notorious Ultra Group in World Football Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
The Most Notorious Ultra Group in World Football Vote_lcap25%The Most Notorious Ultra Group in World Football Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
The Most Notorious Ultra Group in World Football Vote_lcap0%The Most Notorious Ultra Group in World Football Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

The Most Notorious Ultra Group in World Football Empty The Most Notorious Ultra Group in World Football

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:55 pm

I think it goes without saying that this thread is not meant to glorify violence in any way. Obviously, what these groups have been doing since their inception is nothing short of despicable. But whether we like it or not, they are part of world football and it is important to know about their existence and way of thinking.

Some of you live and walk among them so your opinion on the matter definitely hold more weight than mine, and I'm very interested to know about it.

The most notorious (infamous, dangerous, violent ...) group should be the one that inflicts the most pain and chaos and has the highest number of recorded deaths.

I'm leaning a little bit towards Delije of Red Star Belgrade, but I don't have enough data to confidently pick them as the number one.

So let's us hear it, guys. Tell us which group in your view is the most violent Ultra in world football.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

The Most Notorious Ultra Group in World Football Empty Re: The Most Notorious Ultra Group in World Football

Post by sportsczy Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:11 pm

You have to put Marseille in there. We have so many of them. One group couldn't handle everyone lol. The three biggest are:

Commando Ultra '84 - about 4k
South Winners - 5500
Fanatics - 3500

If you add all the ultras for OM, there's probably 20k members.

They're all crazy.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

The Most Notorious Ultra Group in World Football Empty Re: The Most Notorious Ultra Group in World Football

Post by Freeza Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:22 pm

Do they count as ultras if all fans are a part of them? Turkish teams are absolutely mental in that regard.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:45 pm

I believe Roma ultas are /were more popular than Lazio, CUCS (Commando UltrĂ  Curva Sud) was an example for many foreign ultra groups

HaJduk Split have very important ultra group ( the oldest ever in Europe! ) and same for PAOK
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:48 pm

Ah ok for notorious do you mean "violent " and not "popular"?

I'd say Crvena Zvedva ultras or Hajudk Split. One of two surely. Probably the first one. They even create chaos when Serbia play their match I mean...

sportsczy wrote:You have to put Marseille in there. We have so many of them. One group couldn't handle everyone lol. The three biggest are:

Commando Ultra '84 - about 4k
South Winners - 5500
Fanatics - 3500

If you add all the ultras for OM, there's probably 20k members.

They're all crazy.

I like OM ultras (they are friends with Sampdoria ultras)
Lyon have thug ultras( and I don't like them)
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:23 am

There's nothing to like about Lyon other than the food.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:38 am

sportsczy wrote:There's nothing to like about Lyon other than the food.

Oh and that its the best city in France.

On topic:

Irriducibili for me. Reach their level of violence and thought behind it in utterly sinister ways than just pure hooliganism like most.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:47 am

Have the Millwall Bushwackers been subdued since the 60s? Could've sworn I read that they were stirring up trouble somewhere, not that many years ago. I wasn't born yet when they were at the peak of their powers, but an English relative told me that a decent chunk of their members used to be genuine psychopaths.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:49 pm

Yeah the Millwall-West Ham clashes are notorious but Millwall has been lower divisions for a while now, no?

Maybe next year they can meet again in Champiomship
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:03 pm

For me Hellas Verona ultras are even worse than Lazio, the only difference is that (luckily) their team don't qualify in Europe
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:56 pm

A very interesting thread DoC, appreciate the initiative. Thumbs up

I don't have any idea who are the worst of the lot. In fact I have no idea at all and will start Google to learn a bit about these scums.

Now, since the only objective of these groups is to create chaos and don't mind destroying properties and harming people; should these groups be treated like organized crime??? Why do the authorities (specially those in Europe) simply bust-up these gangs like any other crime syndicate???
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:00 pm

Personally don't even consider "the most notorious ultras" as football fans, they're just thugs who use football as an excuse for violence.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:53 pm

Apparently a faction of the Red Star supporters formed a militia under notorious mafioso Arkan and participated in the war vs Croatia including war crimes and what have you, so that has to be pretty far up there
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:55 pm

Arkan was the leader of Red Star's ultras (the most extreme group called Delije) and was involved in many fights vs rival clubs.

Then, as the situation in Yugoslavia got worse, he created a voluntary militia and most of his buddies from Delije join him in his project, which consists mostly of a pressure group to defend Serbia's interests... By time they radicalized and later this group became known as the infamous "Tigers of Arkan" which commited war crimes and such horrors.

(after the war ?) Arkan bought the club Obilic Belgrade and promoted them in 1st division.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down