Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Freeza on Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:12 pm

@Thimmy wrote:
@Mr Nick09 wrote:this is not just a random accusation though THimmy, it's one that is documented with police report, medical exam, lawyer's questionnaire with conflicting answers from Ronaldo, payment, , etc... what kind of proof fo you want? a video?

this is about as good as it gets with this type of cases


You make it sound as if I don't want him to be convicted of rape. If he's guilty, obviously, I hope he suffers as much as possible for it. Similar evidence has been provided in several other cases of sexual misconduct allegedly committed by celebrities. A lot of the time, the celebrity actually had intercourse with the victim, like in Kobe Bryant's case.


Also I'm the biggest Kobe Bryant fan on here for basketball reasons. But I can't exactly see how there's conclusive evidence that he didn't rape her. Even his statement about the whole thing doesn't seem good today.

It's basically "I felt it was consensual, and she didn't, and I'm sorry for making her feel that way"

Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 19463
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by S on Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:17 pm

@Unique wrote:if thats true why the hell didnt ronaldo get arrested then and there. Shocked


I thought it's obvious. He doesnt play for Real Madrid anymore. Doesnt have their protection.
avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26264
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:19 pm

@Freeza wrote:
@Unique wrote:if thats true why the hell didnt ronaldo get arrested then and there. Shocked


Thimmy might say I'm melodramatic. But I'm not wrong.

There's hardly ever done anything about rapes. Especially not with athletes.

Look at that Brock Turner dude who was convicted of rape. He got six f'ing months...

You really are blowing things out of proportions here. Men, if found guilty, get buried underneath the prison. In fact, the law is so strict about it that it prompted many women, who hold grudges against men, to falsely accuse them of rape to destroy their lives. That's how strict the law against rape is.

Be sure, if Ronaldo is found guilty, he'll get sent to the ninth layer of hell. Obviously, we are all against rape and sympathize greatly with rape victim. But you have always, always to make sure that he's guilty first before jumping to conclusions. And I'm not talking about Ronaldo btw, but in general. Like I said, there have been many cases were the man is innocent but had their life completely destroyed on false accusations, and the women who falsely convicted them of rape doesn't get convicted for it, which to me is baffling.

So rest assured, Ronaldo, if guilty, will have his life destroyed beyond repair.

_________________
•Proud fan of the biggest and most prestigious club in the world•
El Rey de Europa
avatar
The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3784
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Thimmy on Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:22 pm

@Freeza wrote:
@Thimmy wrote:
@Mr Nick09 wrote:this is not just a random accusation though THimmy, it's one that is documented with police report, medical exam, lawyer's questionnaire with conflicting answers from Ronaldo, payment, , etc... what kind of proof fo you want? a video?

this is about as good as it gets with this type of cases


You make it sound as if I don't want him to be convicted of rape. If he's guilty, obviously, I hope he suffers as much as possible for it. Similar evidence has been provided in several other cases of sexual misconduct allegedly committed by celebrities. A lot of the time, the celebrity actually had intercourse with the victim, like in Kobe Bryant's case.


Also I'm the biggest Kobe Bryant fan on here for basketball reasons. But I can't exactly see how there's conclusive evidence that he didn't rape her. Even his statement about the whole thing doesn't seem good today.

It's basically "I felt it was consensual, and she didn't, and I'm sorry for making her feel that way"


If there's no conclusive evidence that he did do it, and no conclusive evidence that he didn't do it, then there's unfortunately little that can be done about it, unless one of us happens to be Batman.
avatar
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7157
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Unique on Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:26 pm

has anyone seen them bill cosby t shirts people are wearing. disgusting tbh.

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 13386
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Freeza on Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:33 pm

@Thimmy wrote:
@Freeza wrote:
@Thimmy wrote:


You make it sound as if I don't want him to be convicted of rape. If he's guilty, obviously, I hope he suffers as much as possible for it. Similar evidence has been provided in several other cases of sexual misconduct allegedly committed by celebrities. A lot of the time, the celebrity actually had intercourse with the victim, like in Kobe Bryant's case.


Also I'm the biggest Kobe Bryant fan on here for basketball reasons. But I can't exactly see how there's conclusive evidence that he didn't rape her. Even his statement about the whole thing doesn't seem good today.

It's basically "I felt it was consensual, and she didn't, and I'm sorry for making her feel that way"


If there's no conclusive evidence that he did do it, and no conclusive evidence that he didn't do it, then there's unfortunately little that can be done about it, unless one of us happens to be Batman.


Exactly. It’s a hard crime to prove. And when a lot people don’t think witnesses are evidence it’s a hard thing to get something done with the problem.

That’s why women have a hard time coming out as they’re often seen as liars if there’s never a conviction.

Look at the Kobe case as you mentioned. Never was anything conclusive in that case. The victim never said she lied, and yet you assumed Kobe was innocent.

A general question to all: What exactly would conclusive evidence be? Aside from a 10/10 quality video like Ray Rice knocking out his girlfriend.
Hell, Trump admitted to assaulting women and people said it was “locker room talk”. Like, has any of you ever said shit like that?


Last edited by Freeza on Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
hmm:
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 19463
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Freeza on Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:33 pm

@Unique wrote:has anyone seen them bill cosby t shirts people are wearing. disgusting tbh.


Assuming it’s anythig pro-Cosby... it’s absolutely disgusting.

_________________
hmm:
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 19463
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Unique on Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:38 pm

@Freeza wrote:
@Unique wrote:has anyone seen them bill cosby t shirts people are wearing. disgusting tbh.


Assuming it’s anythig pro-Cosby... it’s absolutely disgusting.

its stuff like this. :facepalm:

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 13386
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:40 pm

check this thread for more info





_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 28420
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Thimmy on Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:15 pm

@Freeza wrote:
@Thimmy wrote:
@Freeza wrote:


Also I'm the biggest Kobe Bryant fan on here for basketball reasons. But I can't exactly see how there's conclusive evidence that he didn't rape her. Even his statement about the whole thing doesn't seem good today.

It's basically "I felt it was consensual, and she didn't, and I'm sorry for making her feel that way"


If there's no conclusive evidence that he did do it, and no conclusive evidence that he didn't do it, then there's unfortunately little that can be done about it, unless one of us happens to be Batman.


Exactly. It’s a hard crime to prove. And when a lot people don’t think witnesses are evidence it’s a hard thing to get something done with the problem.

That’s why women have a hard time coming out as they’re often seen as liars if there’s never a conviction.

Look at the Kobe case as you mentioned. Never was anything conclusive in that case. The victim never said she lied, and yet you assumed Kobe was innocent.

A general question to all: What exactly would conclusive evidence be? Aside from a 10/10 quality video like Ray Rice knocking out his girlfriend.
Hell, Trump admitted to assaulting women and people said it was “locker room talk”. Like, has any of you ever said shit like that?


I never assumed Kobe was innocent. That's your assumption. I'm not biased towards Kobe or C. Ronaldo, and I think rapists and pedophiles are some of the most disgusting creatures on this planet. If there's enough evidence to suggest that he intentionally raped her, then I hope his reputation is rightfully tarnished, and he gets punished for traumatizing and ruining the woman's life.

I referred to Kobe's case, as he actually had intercourse with the woman involved, like in this case. Only she and Kobe actually know whether or not it was consensual. In many of the cases I've read about, where a celebrity gets sued or reported for rape, it turns out they actually had sex with the accuser, but that doesn't absolutely mean that anyone got raped. Sure, it's absolutely tragic when women or men get raped and there's too little evidence to support their claim, and so the offending rapist gets away with it. The same can be said for murders, and crime in general.

I think I speak for everyone when I say that it makes one's blood boil when guilty criminals dodge punishment, especially when the criminal is a filthy rich celebrity. It seems to me that you're assuming Ronaldo is guilty here. There's no vigilante justice system in place to ensure that someone definitely gets punished. That's just not how it works, and I would hate to live in a world where it did. I don't know what you want me to say. If he intentionally raped and sodomized her, and he can live on and play football as if nothing ever happened, then he's a special kind of monster.
avatar
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7157
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Freeza on Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:46 pm

It wasn't my intention to come across as aggressive, if that's what you felt @Thimmy.

I was mainly responding to me being called melodramatic about saying women are never believed. It might be generalisation, but I feel it has a lot of weight to it. But I feel as if it's getting better and better with each day.

I just think there's tons of instances where people assume the victim is lying, and then nothing is done about the rape, because we don't encourage the women/men to come forward about this crime.

Bill Cosby had been openly accused of being a rapist my multiple women in the public for years, but it wasn't until now anything was done by it. It actually was kind of vigilante justice that has led to these perpetrators being sentenced at all. Hannibal Burress went viral which made people look into the stuff again, which eventually led to a damning list of evidence against him, including countless witnesses.

Hell, I was an idiot (imo) some half decade ago for believing Bryan Singer didn't do anything wrong, and his accuser was trying to get money from him. But once I got smarter with age, I researched all the available articles about his underage rape parties and there's countless on stories about people who have been abused by both him and Spacey.

–––
I just think there's a huge problem with date-rape in general, where women aren't believed to have been raped, because they've at one point been on a date, or consented to a kiss with their rapist. (Not saying you say that, just a general though).


_________________
hmm:
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 19463
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Freeza on Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:52 pm

Also some relevant statistics about this whole stuff.

https://www.rainn.org/statistics/criminal-justice-system

_________________
hmm:
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 19463
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Hapless_Hans on Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:01 am

It was a pretty big story in the German media, of course as Der Spiegel is one of the very biggest news outlets in Germany.

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 25079
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Harmonica on Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:44 pm

@The Demon of Carthage wrote:So this all happened back in 2009, right when Madrid signed him, but it only became public nearly 10 years later after he was no longer a Madrid player?

#MadridOwnsTheWorld
#Illuminati
#HarmonicaWasRightAllAlong
#ImBored
Well you don't need superior math, or logic to realize this, although I'm very capable of both. For one example in huge sea of examples, I remember statistical relation couple years ago, where CL knockout opponents were related to elo-rating. And Uefadrid was a complete outlier over 20% easier opponents than the next one. Coupled with biased refereeing in every tough tie, and alarm bells should've started ringing for every non Uefadrid related, intelligent and undeluded person. Given that's very small group, because it has taken so freaking long to others to see.

_________________
- Come with me. Save yourself. You don't owe Argentine people any more. You've given them everything.
- Not everything. Not yet.
avatar
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11483
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:41 pm



_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 28420
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:55 pm

articles are starting to pop up on US medias, another one

https://deadspin.com/woman-who-accused-cristiano-ronaldo-of-rape-tells-her-f-1829397179

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 28420
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:56 pm

Well whether he's guilty or not this isn't going away which is very bad in of itself.

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 64521
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:04 pm

This was settled out of court right? We will never "know" who is guilty, we just know that CR didn't feel his case was not completely bulletproof so he decided to cough up the money, which is mighty suspicious but won't give us a definitive answer.

_________________
avatar
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 23388
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Luca on Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:18 pm

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:This was settled out of court right? We will never "know" who is guilty, we just know that CR didn't feel his case was not completely bulletproof so he decided to cough up the money, which is mighty suspicious but won't give us a definitive answer.


Not really, even if the details are murky at best in so that they cast doubt on either Ronaldo or this poor girl, the player will always settle outside of court. Most of these matters do get settled outside of court, as its usually in everyone's best interest and does without bad publicity (oops, here).

Anyways, you guys are confusing a criminal and civil proceeding. This isn't a matter of guilt, there is not a warrant for Ronaldo's arrest, nor is there a criminal proceeding against him. This is a civil action for damages -> she is suing Ronaldo for wrongdoing.

avatar
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13507
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Kebab on Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:22 pm

His ambition and desire to win crossed lines here. Penaldians should not defend him in this case
avatar
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Posts : 656
Join date : 2016-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:08 pm



_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 28420
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:08 pm



_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 28420
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Luca on Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:10 pm

@Mr Nick09 wrote:


Now, it's a criminal investigation
avatar
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13507
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Firenze on Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:36 pm

ufff, kinda sucks for Juve, as he was signed to take them to that next level marketing wise and now every article says 'Juventus star Ronaldo raped someone' even if it was forever ago, before any association with each other. Not the kinda exposure they were looking for, I imagine.
avatar
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 27498
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:55 pm

i think you underestimate how little they will care about this, at least at the stage that it is at, it doesnt matter for them big picture. Things really need to kick up a notch from a legal point of view to really matter, we arent there yet.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 28420
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Doc on Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:04 am

Kinda see why Jjuve won't care but I also could see why they definitely would. Ronaldo, however, uff, what a turn of events. First the tax evasion stuff and now, rape allegations. Uff uff uff.

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
avatar
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11912
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum