Who'll be the first big coaching casualty of the season?

+7
Firenze
VanDeezNuts
Myesyats
BusterLfc
Art Morte
Warrior
Zagadka
11 posters

Go down

Who'll be the first big coaching casualty of the season?

Who'll be the first big coaching casualty of the season? Vote_lcap75%Who'll be the first big coaching casualty of the season? Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 6 ]
Who'll be the first big coaching casualty of the season? Vote_lcap0%Who'll be the first big coaching casualty of the season? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who'll be the first big coaching casualty of the season? Vote_lcap13%Who'll be the first big coaching casualty of the season? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Who'll be the first big coaching casualty of the season? Vote_lcap0%Who'll be the first big coaching casualty of the season? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who'll be the first big coaching casualty of the season? Vote_lcap12%Who'll be the first big coaching casualty of the season? Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

Who'll be the first big coaching casualty of the season? Empty Who'll be the first big coaching casualty of the season?

Post by Zagadka Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:10 pm

We're in October and quite a few top teams are hitting hard patches. Will they weather the storm? Will we see a firing of manager ? If yes, whom first
Zagadka
Zagadka
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Who'll be the first big coaching casualty of the season? Empty Re: Who'll be the first big coaching casualty of the season?

Post by Warrior Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:13 pm

Mourinho

it's beyond time now
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Who'll be the first big coaching casualty of the season? Empty Re: Who'll be the first big coaching casualty of the season?

Post by Art Morte Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:51 am

Mou must be pretty close by now. Mediocre results and not getting along with your players is an unsurvivable combo.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:13 am

I don't know why people think Mourinho will get fired any time soon, like they don't know this United board. He will likely be sacked when top 4 is mathematically impossible. Just remember what happened with Moyes and Van Gaal who deserved to be sacked a lot earlier but were only sacked when their goals were mathematically impossible. Considering Mourinho is a bigger name than both and has a big sacking fee I don't see him sacked any time soon.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:48 pm

Valverde.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:33 pm

Moyes and LvG also didn’t create this level of a toxic environment around the players and club. If Man U want to keep players like Pogba happy, they are going to need to axe Mou sooner rather than later. Plus looking at their next run of 7 games.. yikes.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:38 pm

United were a shitshow under Moyes and Van Gaal as well

The smarter move for them would be to sell Pogba as soon as possible Laughing

If they sack Mourinho I think they have a serious chance of finishing 10th this season.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:28 pm

Rodgers IMO
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:59 pm

Firenze wrote:Rodgers IMO

5th in the league, barely above eternal rivals Rangers, probably gonna get KO in Europa, yup, this is actually a good nomination.

But I'll go with Jardim or Lope. Jose would somehow survive mostly due to the massive pay out Utd would have to fork out if they sack him.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:03 pm

Myesyats wrote:Valverde.

I think he hit the right spot with the line-up yesterday, probably our strongest 11.

Coutinho - Suarez - Messi
Arthur - Busi - Raktic/Vidal
Alba - Umtiti - Pique - Roberto

But it means our record fee player wont be in the line-up. He is in a tough position because of that. I cant see him getting fired over playing Dembele though.. He has to at some point
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:24 pm

Mou, it looks like his last year in Chelsea, United should sack him as soon as possible if they want to get CL places IMO
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:27 pm

The next 7 matches are key for Mourinho.
Newcastle (H)
Chelsea (A)
Juventus (H)
Everton (H)
Bournemouth (A)
Juventus (A)
City (A)
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:19 pm

Collblanc wrote:

I think he hit the right spot with the line-up yesterday, probably our strongest 11.

But it means our record fee player wont be in the line-up. He is in a tough position because of that. I cant see him getting fired over playing Dembele though.. He has to at some point

We got lucky because Spurs were injury ridden.

I'm not impressed, we didn't have much control in that game anyway, especially in the 2nd half.

We should be doing much better with the players we have. Even the best players look lost out there if the manager isn't present and capable.

We need to get an Ancelotti type coach, a big team coach. Valverde is a mid-table team manager.

I would welcome Pep back if he gets sacked possibly next summer.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:30 pm

We never did good against high pressing / fast paced teams, even under Pep. English teams play different then Spanish teams. We never cope, but somehow get away with a win because we seem to be more composed over 90 min. It looked good but it was expected. I thought we were going to lose beforehand
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:42 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Collblanc wrote:

We got lucky because Spurs were injury ridden.

I'm not impressed, we didn't have much control in that game anyway, especially in the 2nd half.

We should be doing much better with the players we have. Even the best players look lost out there if the manager isn't present and capable.

We need to get an Ancelotti type coach, a big team coach. Valverde is a mid-table team manager.

I would welcome Pep back if he gets sacked possibly next summer.

Why does Barca always go for coaches like Valverde, Luis Enrique, Tata Martino etc? Even when Guardiola first came he was unknown, he came from Barca B. No idea why they never go for a big name manager. Seems like the case with Real Madrid lately too, first they appointed Zidane from B team and now Lopetegui. Looks like Atletico has the only top manager in Spain now, they have the best manager in La Liga for years now.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:03 pm

Why would Barca wanna fire their coach? They're doing good
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down