Post by Mamad on Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:08 pm

The butthurt of Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi and their fans Laughing

Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Re: Ballon D'Or 2018

Post by Kebab on Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:21 pm

Messi fans had no hope. so we are not butthurt, we just enjoy the party. The only butthurt ones are Ronaldo fans. This gives us double orgasm Laughing

Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One on Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:23 pm

Ronaldo is a registered sexual offender and Messi is a steroid taking tax evading criminal.

The good guy won.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning on Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:47 pm

As expected Modric wins it, fuilly deserved for the WC and CL performance he had, and hes really been the best midfielder in the world for a couple of years no? Messi and Ronaldo are better players we all know but its a WC year so...

Anyway, it looks like next year things will be back to normal Messi vs Ronaldo Smile With Mbappe with an outside chance if PSG wins the CL and he is their biggest performer.
BarcaLearning
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy on Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:17 pm

@BarcaLearning wrote:As expected Modric wins it, fuilly deserved for the WC and CL performance he had, and hes really been the best midfielder in the world for a couple of years no? Messi and Ronaldo are better players we all know but its a WC year so...

Anyway, it looks like next year things will be back to normal Messi vs Ronaldo Smile With Mbappe with an outside chance if PSG wins the CL and he is their biggest performer.

Even if the duopoly returns next season, Messi is now 31 and CR turns 34 in 3 months. It may be hard to project how long they'll be able to sustain such a high level of performance in their respective careers, but one of them will likely fall of the wagon in the not so distant future. I would assume the first one to do so will be Ronaldo, but I can't confidently predict when he'll start showing top level- ending degrees of age decline. Maybe the final verdict of the rape case will end his career prematurely hmm
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:21 pm

@Mamad wrote:The butthurt of Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi and their fans Laughing

Well, Messi shouldn't be sulking in a CL QF while helping his team blow a 3 goal lead to Roma while fake retiring to come back to do nothing for Argentina and Neymar shouldn't have gone fking Ligue 1. Ronaldo has a rape case over his head, no way. Also, he lost the protection of Real Madrid, the JJ council only have power in their domain that is Italy.

People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 on Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:38 pm

who's the neymar and ronaldo fanboys in this thread?

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:52 pm

Here's why this award should no longer be taken seriously. The journalist from Central African Republic voted for Benzema (I swear I'm not even kidding Laughing ). The journalist from Grenada voted for Aguero. The journalist from kyrgyzstan voted for Courtois. And believe me those aren't the only nut cases, I just couldn't bother checking even further.

Until they shake up the voters' list and only pick the most professional, knowledgeable and respected journalists in the world to vote for the award, their once-prestigious award will lose its weight in the next few years.

I mean, Benzema? Come on now, be serious for god's sake.

The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon on Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:28 pm

Typical Isco-loving Madrid fan. Benzema scored 5 league goals and blackmailed his way into being excluded from France's world cup win. He deserved to be in the podium.
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica on Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:33 pm

@terrance511 wrote:who's the neymar and ronaldo fanboys in this thread?
Lick, MrsLewis & MsNick and FG?

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica on Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:56 pm

Counted in reverse. rofl

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad on Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:59 pm

@rincon wrote:Typical Isco-loving Madrid fan. Benzema scored 5 league goals and blackmailed his way into being excluded from France's world cup win. He deserved to be in the podium.

Nah he worked his ass off in CL final and semi final and was the most important player. and that's what people remember.

2016 2017 2018
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze on Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:06 pm

wait Modric won? lmaooooooooo

guy wasn't even a top 10 player last season

Get the fuck outta here
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca on Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:50 pm

I have no issue with Modric winning, I’m happy for him even

I just want someone to seriously tell me that Modric would’ve won if Ronaldo was still a Real player. I can’t see it.

As a Juventus fan, it makes no difference because it’s a Ballon d’or made in Madrid but my question stands
Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:25 pm

@Mamad wrote:
@rincon wrote:Typical Isco-loving Madrid fan. Benzema scored 5 league goals and blackmailed his way into being excluded from France's world cup win. He deserved to be in the podium.

Nah he worked his ass off in CL final and semi final and was the most important player. and that's what people remember.

Bale scores a brace which includes an overhead kick but Benzema was the most important player. @Freeza weeps Sad Also, I say this with no fear or favour, if Ronaldo was still a Madrid player, it would have been him winning Balon d'Or.

People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica on Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:26 pm

Even Modric fanboys can't come into conclusion why he won. rofl

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad on Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:38 pm

If not Modric, Who should have won then?

2016 2017 2018
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica on Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:43 pm

Messi was twice as good, if it really is the best player of last season. It's not even remotely close.

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad on Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:50 pm

But Messi didn't do well in world cup or CL. the two competition that are important to voters.

2016 2017 2018
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:53 pm

@Harmonica wrote:Messi was twice as good, if it really is the best player of last season. It's not even remotely close.

Messi was better in La Liga, Modrić was better in CL and WC.

2>1

Pretty easy math, man.
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica on Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:03 pm

@Mamad wrote:But Messi didn't do well in world cup or CL. the two competition that are important to voters.
I've said it all along, that last few CL matches decide it, and it doesn't matter how you do if your team wins. WC was pretty meh as Messi was almost as good, losing only to finalists with a team that he dragged in there like no other before. Last season (whole season) Messi was twice as good than Modric. Every match should be considered, with weight on the games with same opponents, as in the league.

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad on Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:12 pm

With that logic Messi should have won the last 11 Ballon D'or then.

2016 2017 2018
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica on Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:24 pm

Yes, and what's wrong with that?

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Varnagel on Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:32 pm

@Thimmy wrote:Well, the league was not competitive last season, and I see he had the most shots - which tells me that "singled-handedly leading Barca to LaLiga trophy" is quite an exaggeration. I know he was a difference maker in a couple of their league matches, but ultimately I don't think it made a lot of difference.

Guess you haven't seen last year just how shit Barcelona were when Messi was having an off night or he was off the pitch. It takes quite some special player to  to be the top scorer in your league who also provided the most assists? And chances created? And shot and successful dribbles? So yeah, Messi carrying Barcelona hard last season isn't really an singled-handedly and it cannot really be overestimated.

If domestic league performances actually mattered, then Messi wouldn't be 5th place behind Griezmann & Mbappé despite having an insane LaLiga campaign.

Benzema was one of Real Madrid's top performers in Champions League where he was consistency solid and even had MOTM performances against the likes of Bayern Munchen & Liverpool (until Bale being subbed in). It's pretty much why he got into Ballon d'Or list despite having a underwhelming LaLiga season like the majority of Real Madrid players. And to be honest, UCL KO-stage or WC/Euro/Copa usually have much more value when it comes to Ballon d'Or.

As for the podium, maybe Cristiano would've won Ballon d'Or if Der Spiegel didn't provide facts that exposed him for being a fecking disgusting rapist for what he did towards Kathryn Mayorga.

[quote="Doc"][quote="Mamad"]
@rincon wrote:Bale scores a brace which includes an overhead kick but Benzema was the most important player. @Freeza weeps Sad Also, I say this with no fear or favour, if Ronaldo was still a Madrid player, it would have been him winning Balon d'Or.

Wasn't Bale's 3-1 goal actually an own goal from Karius?

Either way, he definitely had an immense impact coming in the UCL-final and scoring winning goal. But Benzema was the one who scored an opener and if that hadn't happened, then Liverpool would've probably stayed 10 men behind the ball and protecting the lead or take the game into extra-time. Never mind Benzema had an MOTM performance in the UCL-final until Bale came on.

Don't think it would've mattered if Crisitano was still a Madrid player since Modric was great in UCL KO-stage and was MVP when Croatia reached World Cup final. Which gained him a lot of hype and let's not overlook Cristiano's rape case that probably prevented him from winning Ballon D'or this year.

Last edited by Varnagel on Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Varnagel
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad on Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:38 pm

Yes, and what's wrong with that?

Your problem is with the system. you want Ballon D'or to be something it isn't. so don't blame Modric for it. him winning was justice.

Messi has been the best player for last 12 years. but Ballon D'or isn't all about that.

2016 2017 2018
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 on Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:09 pm

@Luca wrote:I have no issue with Modric winning, I’m happy for him even

I just want someone to seriously tell me that Modric would’ve won if Ronaldo was still a Real player. I can’t see it.

As a Juventus fan, it makes no difference because it’s a Ballon d’or made in Madrid but my question stands

It's not a shame but it's defintely worth pointing out.
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next