Luca
El Gunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
RealGunner
15 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:21 am

PG went off tonight, Thunder are now 16-3 over their last 19.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:13 am

Julius Randle better than Anthony Davis
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:15 am

El Gunner wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6Z7DEujS7A

You guys buying this?
Think it was a case of them just clutching at straws trying to give an answer to the public that doesn't suggest psychological breakdown.

Do I buy 76ers having an incompetent medical staff?

Oh boy, do I
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:42 am

CBarca wrote:The fun thing to say is that it's a mental breakdown and they shopped for doctors for a diagnosis.

But he also received a diagnosis that is plausible from a medical professional.

The human body is incredibly weird, and diagnosing is much more difficult than people would imagine for many conditions.

Personally, I think that it's mental. With that being said, I think it's very possible that it's a medical condition. I don't think there is anything to buy, I think it's an unfortunate situation that Fultz is going through and I hope the best for him, whether it's physical or mental. Feel bad for the kid. With that being said, couldn't have happened to a nicer franchise.

If it was physical, what has caused it? And with a physical injury, you don't just come back and play some games every once in a while before discovering that you've been injured all along. He went around shopping for doctors until he got a diagnosis and now he can sit out probably for the season.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:15 pm

What has caused it?

There were videos of him doing cleans with the worst form I’ve ever seen all last summer.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:43 pm

Freeza wrote:Julius Randle better than Anthony Davis

He needs to to start now, even when Mirotic comes back i know that much.

He's been amazing recently.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:45 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Freeza wrote:Julius Randle better than Anthony Davis

He needs to to start now, even when Mirotic comes back i know that much.

He's been amazing recently.

Miss him so much. Was my second favourite of our young guys.

Would've been a great fit for this team.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:52 pm

How do y’all feel about Kawhi MVP?

Mi piace

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:06 pm

In the top 5 with Giannis, Steph, KD and LeBum
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:44 pm

Embiid is top 2, Steph has missed games, Golden State struggled without Steph so KD doesn't have a case and Kawhi has been rested loads of games and Toronto still blew out good teams without him.

Embiid was carrying the Sixers before the Butler trade, they were performing like an average team aside from him  before that point.

I only put Giannis above him, because Embiid had an awful game against Toronto and these things matters and i don't recall Giannis having a marquee game and being meh yet but i maybe wrong.

1. Giannis
2. Embiid
3. LeBron
4. Steph
5. Kawhi

But there's a reason why we don't hand out this award in December.

Steph has probably been the best player when he's been out there but you need to play and Kawhi has averaged like 30 and 10 since he stopped resting but again missing  games matter.

When the season ends i wouldn't be surprised if Kawhi and Steph are who everyone thinks should win, assuming they don't miss much time.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:55 pm

Considering we’re 12-0 when Lonzo plays 6 minutes in the fourth, he’s the clear MVP imo

Him or Randle
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:20 pm

Right now it's Curry for me and by a country mile. That 3pt % of his is insane. And he has a bigger positive impact on his teammates than Giannis or Embiid, imo.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:05 pm

Art Morte wrote:Right now it's Curry for me and by a country mile. That 3pt % of his is insane. And he has a bigger positive impact on his teammates than Giannis or Embiid, imo.

You wouldn't be wrong but he's missed 11 games, i don't see why that can be ignored when they've only played 26 games.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:22 pm

There are needlessly many games in NBA anyway. Say that someone plays ~60 games out of 82 and looks like the MVP based on those 60 games, that would be enough games for me.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:27 pm

He'd only need to miss 12 more games over the next 54 to not meet that cut off point.

Availability means something, we'll see when the season ends but he can't miss that many more games IMO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:30 pm

Giannis is the clear MVP so far (only because Steph got injured)

Embiid wouldn't be above him if he had a great game against Toronto. You might not remember any marquee games, but he's had some monster statlines this year, it's just flew under the radar although his general hype, I think, had been appropriate.

33-19-7-3-2 just against the Knicks the other day
32-18-10-2-3 against Philly
34-18-8-2-1 against the Spurs
33-16-9-3-0 against Portland

All on really, really good efficiency. 3-1 in those games too. Other than Portland where Bucks destroyed them, Giannis was either the difference maker (Spurs, Philly) or was the one who kept them in it (Knicks)

He's also had some amazing statlines up until late third where he'd be benched and not come out for the fourth quarter. I think it seems like he hasn't had a marquee game mostly because he hasn't put up his 40+ point games.

Of course, his turnovers have been pretty bad, but he's getting better as the season goes on

Edit: he's also playing one of the best defenders in the league on current form, also worth mentioning. Embiid is top 5 though, I knew I was forgetting someone
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:39 pm

You guys don’t think if raptors hit 60 wins (21-5 right now, with Kawhi playing 20 of them), that Kawhi won’t be out in front for MVP? hmm

I have to think that the Butler trade did hinder Embiid’s chances.

I like Giannis for it but I’m reminded of Anthony Davis last season.

LeBron is a walking MVP... didn’t get recognized last season when he dragged the Cavs to the finals by himself. They traded their entire team halfway through the season. He played every game and almost average a 30 point triple-double. He should win but probably won’t.

If a Warriors player wins, there’s really no point to bother with this sport anymore. I love Stephanie but we have to understand the context of the award. I’d also think if Boogie touches the floor for even 3 games this season, every chance for Steph is rightfully tainted.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:50 pm

Luca wrote:
If a Warriors player wins, there’s really no point to bother with this sport anymore. I love Stephanie but we have to understand the context of the award. I’d also think if Boogie touches the floor for even 3 games this season, every chance for Steph is rightfully tainted.

We saw how much worse the Warriors were without Curry. And just because you play for the best team shouldn't mean that you cannot win MVP because someone else is doing great for a (slightly) worse team.

If Kawhi keeps up his form of the last couple of weeks he could be in contention. But he hasn't been this good throughout the season, he's found another gear in the last couple of weeks.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:43 pm

They’re also missing Draymond, former DPOY

KD is a top 5 player in the league

There’s no scenario for Steph to win MVP, as it should be.

If you think a potential starting 5 of Steph, Klay, KD, Draymond and Cousins can have an MVP of the league, the. I have bad news for you. It won’t happen and this line up only has to happen ONE time this season to illustrate how insane this is. It’s never been done in the modern game (ever?). You have 5 all stars ffs.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:08 pm

George Hill to the Bucks. Oh lord

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:20 pm

A good addition to their second unit.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:31 pm

Wait what
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:43 pm

Hill and Dekker for Delly, Henson and picks

So Bucks want to be a powerhouse and they want to be one now. Honestly I'm not sure I care what the picks are, Hill and Dekker aren't amazing, but they're ok rotation pieces.

This is really about getting rid of Delly and Henson though. Which is important if Bucks want to keep Middleton/Bledsoe maybe. It's kind of insane how much those two have destroyed bucks flexibility. Them and Snell, but Snell is at least a decent rotation 3 and D player. Henson was serviceable at best, Delly was a liability, and both on huge bloated contracts.

Hill and Dekker is kind of nice too. Either way, I think this is a great trade by the Bucks
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:23 pm

77 vs 133, not the best possible showing from the Bulls last night.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:39 pm

Bulls with a great season. Getting that pick Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:46 pm

I went back to sleep at HT. We started off 17-0 and our new coach, Boylen, pulled all starters. Okay, fine, 17-0 is shocking stuff. But then he had done the same thing again just 3 minutes into the 3rd. I mean that's just crazy. The bench went on to play and the result was the franchise's worst loss ever, in this guy's 3rd game in charge. gg
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next