El Clasico 18/19

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Re: El Clasico 18/19

Post by Myesyats on Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:39 pm

@titosantill wrote:can anyone remember someone who scored that kind of suarez header? i remember someone scoring a goal like that, similar motion but can't remember who or where i saw it.

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 on Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:45 pm

@BarcaLearning wrote:Regarding Benzema again, I ask if it were any other lesser strikers leading Reals attack though, u wouldnt even be able to make as many chances with him? Just an example if u start Diaz or put another one of the players in Benzema's position, Im 100% sure he would create or score more goals than Benzema. Perhaps Benzema is more suited to playing as a second striker or whatever, and Real need to but a real no.9 who is clinical.

this argument is bullshit sorry all the goals barca scored are teams goals created from good team play not individual tricky plays from Suarez, well the header was more kinda more of individual efforts but still a team goals, these arguments are nonsensical and are letting these creative players like modric, Kroos, isco, asensio and bale off the hook and its disgusting that the only player that has to be held accountable is benzema when he clearly needs some decent chances from these players that no one hold accountable cause their too cowardly to be objective.

First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:50 pm

@titosantill wrote:can anyone remember someone who scored that kind of suarez header? i remember someone scoring a goal like that, similar motion but can't remember who or where i saw it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1kybyCJ9Mw

2:40 mark

World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:27 am

Just remembered this game happened last season. We give out trashing to Madrid on regular basis ffs.

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum