The Demon of Carthage
sportsczy
Hapless_Hans
Firenze
Mr Nick09
42 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Conte Internazionale Milano sack watch - Page 7 Empty Re: Conte Internazionale Milano sack watch

Post by Firenze Wed May 22, 2019 11:31 pm

targetting studs like darmian, sanchez and lukaku

interisti should already want him out

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Conte Internazionale Milano sack watch - Page 7 Empty Re: Conte Internazionale Milano sack watch

Post by Robespierre Wed May 22, 2019 11:35 pm

And Moses Proud

Well , it's so weird to see Conte on Inter bench, you would have never imaged a day for the rivalry , but I like the idea though Proud
It's intriguing, also because I rate him highly as manager tbh.

p.s. Deleting that "Milan" on title pls, you can't have idea how much I hate the anglicism " Inter Milan " @RealGunner @BC @Kick @anyone
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed May 22, 2019 11:49 pm

Asamoah, Marotta, Conte

Inter trying hard to get that Juve identity Proud
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu May 23, 2019 1:56 am

Moses was quality under Conte, I don't think that will change at Inter.

But is he really needed? Especially with Vrsaljko and Candreva there.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu May 23, 2019 8:05 am

Vrsaljko is not Inter player since January because he Is always injured and so he came back at Madrid

Candreva Is not even a starter (starter is Politano , and he Is average) because he Is the worst player in the world
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu May 23, 2019 8:09 am

Robespierre wrote:Vrsaljko is not Inter player since January because he Is always injured and so he came back at Madrid

Candreva Is not even a starter (starter is Politano , and he Is average) because he Is the worst player in the world

Conte loves Candreva, he wanted him at Chelsea.

But if there isn't another option at the club, I can see why he wants Moses.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu May 23, 2019 10:48 am

It was always going to happen, ever since Conte joined Juve as a coach, whenever journalists baited him into blasting Inter he would always give credit instead with utmost respect.

I said like 5 or 6 years ago that Conte will eventually coach Inter. I think he always wanted it, despite being a Juventus legend.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu May 23, 2019 2:31 pm

He goes there because he's not wanted at Juve anymore. Gotta have a job to pay the bills and Inter is the italian club that has the most to offer given Napoli already has a coach.

That's why it takes so long to officialize, he's been waiting for an opportunity at Juve.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu May 23, 2019 8:52 pm

So you know behind your desktop that he's not wanted at Juve, but Conte, a Juventus legend, didn't know that and was waiting for an opportunity there.

Well he should have just asked you FFS, instead it took all this time to officialize.

He needs to pay the bills, he could have gotten a job at Inter sooner, now those bills must have pilled up.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu May 23, 2019 9:09 pm

Justice for Spalletti @robes

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri May 24, 2019 4:58 pm

Luca Proud
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri May 24, 2019 5:02 pm

Warrior wrote:He goes there because he's not wanted at Juve anymore. Gotta have a job to pay the bills and Inter is the italian club that has the most to offer given Napoli already has a coach.

That's why it takes so long to officialize, he's been waiting for an opportunity at Juve.

Nah please, not been officialized because Inter season finishes just on last matchday and so It 'd have destablzed environment ( already upset, there Is not need to worsen things)
Indeed I believe he signed around January - March, Conte Is a man who wants to program in advance
I remember journalists had seen him under Inter seat at the end of January. Well we can say it wasn't a case now
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri May 24, 2019 5:42 pm

Because at the time we still had Max as coach and he was supposed to stay

That's what articles i read last week-end say, not me, i didn't kept the links and anyways it was not in english, but it doesn't seem like BS. Since the job is available at Juve it's Conte who wanted to come, it's logical, but they simply don't want him back. So Inter is a good club for him.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Fri May 24, 2019 10:09 pm

Robespierre wrote:
Warrior wrote:He goes there because he's not wanted at Juve anymore. Gotta have a job to pay the bills and Inter is the italian club that has the most to offer given Napoli already has a coach.

Nah please, not been officialized because Inter season finishes just on last matchday and so It 'd have destablzed environment ( already upset, there Is not need to worsen things)
Indeed I believe he signed around January - March, Conte Is a man who wants to program in advance
I remember journalists had seen him under Inter seat at the end of January. Well we can say it wasn't a case now

Well, actually, our friend, Momblano, had said that Conte was waiting on Juve while they were waiting on Pep and that Tuesday was going to be an important day. Then, on Tuesday, that Radio Sportiva guy said Guardiola to Juve and, on Wednesday, Agresti said Conte to Inter. It was probably just a coincidence.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat May 25, 2019 9:55 am

The Chelsea stint must have really damaged Conte's rep if Inter was the best he could get after leaving. Laughing

Mind you, I'd have been saying the same if it was Milan too. You'd think he can get better.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 25, 2019 10:07 am

Casciavit wrote:The Chelsea stint must have really damaged Conte's rep if Inter was the best he could get after leaving. Laughing

Mind you, I'd have been saying the same if it was Milan too. You'd think he can get better.
we would have hired him if not for spanish players saucing it up through Ramos
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat May 25, 2019 10:20 am

Give the detailed story behind why they rejected him pls.

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 25, 2019 10:43 am

ill try to find the article, but the story goes like this:
-Ramos got feedback from his spanish teammates at Chelsea, not very positive towards Conte.
-then decided to make some comments in the press about Conte, saying if he comes to madrid, respect is not given it's earned
-thus saucing the pan for Conte big time; from Conte's point of view you have no chance if the captain named Ramos is against you, and the club (RM) became hesitant about hiring him as well
-they say that Perez was furious about Ramos running his mouth in the press. they dont like each other much, an their relationship has not improved at all this season, specially after the Ajax loss when they said some tasty words to one another in the locker room
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat May 25, 2019 10:59 am

Casciavit wrote:Give the detailed story behind why they rejected him pls.

Nick's story is slightly inaccurate. Short version: Madrid approached Conte in the middle of the season but he turned them down because he prefers to work from the start:

Here's his exact quote:

Conte wrote:The Real Madrid job was a hot potato at the time.

I thought it was better not to go. There was a possibility, but I don't like arriving at a club in the middle of a season, I prefer to work from the start.

Here's the full article: Source
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 25, 2019 11:31 am

he turned it down because it was hostile, ramos made it hostile for him, not because he didn't want to take it midseason, that's bollocks
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:24 pm

Elite coach, pure and simple.

Amazing, amazing coach.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:30 pm

Hans's praise for Conte via Lautaro's goal more premature than my ejaculations.

That being said in big tactical battles Conte usually does come out the Victor.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:33 pm

Nothing to do with Lautaro's goal. Conte is destroying Valverde. Inter would normally have no business playing like this in the Camp Nou.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:50 pm

rincon wrote:Nothing to do with Lautaro's goal. Conte is destroying Valverde. Inter would normally have no business playing like this in the Camp Nou.

First time they've ever scored here too.

EV rofl
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:09 pm

It's got nothing to do with any single goal.

It's got to do with the team Inter suddenly are, after Conte has been there a couple of months.

Strong, compact, composed, with swagger. They are well drilled, they look coherent.

They play out from the back without hesitation against pressing, with style and determination, they play clear combinations that get their attackers in good positions.

All clear and unmistakable signs of a top coach at work.

Too reactive for my taste, and it's this reactiveness that will let him remain behind Klopp and Guardiola ultimately, but an elite coach without a doubt.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:18 pm

Impressed with Inter, they were so good in the FH, they were bit slow to adapt to Vidal coming on and tired. Obviously too if they had better players in some positions they would have probably put the game beyond us already in the FH, and done more overall.

I imagine a good season for them, and Conte gets to spend even more money in the summer to make them even better next season?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next