Myesyats
Doc
breva
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Serie A Civil War Empty Serie A Civil War

Post by breva Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:43 am

Hey, Juventus was missing players, should have scored four goals minimum, dominated the game, but I was happy for Mou.  Juventus will still win the group, so no harm done for the Juve fans. United will certainly qualify at the expense of Valencia.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Serie A Civil War Empty Re: Serie A Civil War

Post by Doc Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:51 am

Sure but a Juve draw and a Utd win and they'll be 2nd. But that's beside the point, this is the Jose I enjoy, not whatever he was (is) doing since he came to Utd.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:09 am

Juve won't draw. Forget about it. They learned their lesson.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:04 am

Serie A Civil War 45647371_2237925909787215_7614783025020141568_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-waw1-1

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:37 pm

breva wrote:Hey, Juventus was missing players, should have scored four goals minimum, dominated the game, but  

Serie A Civil War There-is-no-need-to-be-upset-chelsea-1-2-watford-11396339-2
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:24 pm

I honestly think Robes dislikes Jjuve as much as me, maybe more. Also think Breva never inherited that natural disdain for Juve that an Inter fan suppose to have.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:27 pm

Breva is just a Serie A fan with some sympathy for Inter .
Imagine a Real fan who supports Barca in Europe
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:31 pm

Robespierre wrote:Breva is just a Serie A fan with some sympathy for Inter .

@futbol_bill supports Atletico in Europe hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:47 pm

Correction, I support all Spanish teams (incl. Barca, although it is difficult at times) in CL and EL as long as they aren't playing Real M. I am first and foremost a Spanish fan!

But also I will support any team playing against a Mourinho coached team.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:09 pm

Robespierre wrote:Breva is just a Serie A fan with some sympathy for Inter .

I also supported Barcelona in 2014 when they were the only Spanish finalist in the CL and felt they were the best team in the world at the time.

Back then and even up until last year, I felt La Liga had been the undisputed best league in the world and so naturally, I felt they were the most deserving teams of the prestigious prize. So yeah I supported them back then.

This year though, not only do I think that la Liga is no longer the best in the world, but also that there are other teams from other leagues who are more deserving of the award (City, Juventus, Liverpool, ...). And aside from maybe Barcelona, none of the other Spanish teams deserves to even reach the semi-final.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:36 pm

Like most Italians, I support Italian teams in Europe. Robes is very unusual in this. I have Romanisti, Juventini and Milanisti as friends in Facebook and they congratulate me when Inter does well, even for the draw against Barca, which to me was embarassing for the way they dominated.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:44 pm

the stuff mourinho does would be funny if he didnt cry like a little girl when he gets the same stick back.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:52 pm

breva wrote:Like most Italians, I support Italian teams in Europe. Robes is very unusual in this. I have Romanisti, Juventini and Milanisti as friends in Facebook and they congratulate me when Inter does well, even for the draw against Barca, which to me was embarassing for the way they dominated.

This is absolutely not true. Grazie Magath became a famous banner all over Italy after HSV beat Juve in the CL final in the 90s. I also remember my friends in Italy celebrating when Juve lost the CL finals recently, literally throwing parties in honor of Barca/Madrid. Robes is absolutely not unusual for rooting against his rivals...thats what you usually do to rival teams.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:54 pm

M99 wrote: Grazie Magath became a famous banner all over Italy after HSV beat Juve in the CL final in the 90s.

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:05 pm

Nothing is unusual to what Robes (real name Antonio imo) is though. Inter fans suppose to have a huge dislike for Juve. Their fans constantly mock their team, some have even gone so far to blame them for Calciopoli and not recognise their success during the time Juve was going through their own shit. They are rivals ffs. You don't cheer your rivals.

I mean, respecting your rival is normal but to actually cheer for them is, well, weird. If that is an Italian thing to do then (going by your word on this, mind you), well, whatever.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:58 pm

M99 wrote:
breva wrote:Like most Italians, I support Italian teams in Europe. Robes is very unusual in this. I have Romanisti, Juventini and Milanisti as friends in Facebook and they congratulate me when Inter does well, even for the draw against Barca, which to me was embarassing for the way they dominated.

This is absolutely not true. Grazie Magath became a famous banner all over Italy after HSV beat Juve in the CL final in the 90s. I also remember my friends in Italy celebrating when Juve lost the CL finals recently, literally throwing parties in honor of Barca/Madrid. Robes is absolutely not unusual for rooting against his rivals...thats what you usually do to rival teams.

Spot on
And congrats for your knowledge, my father always tells me this thing about Grazie Magath in 83

Why the hell I have to read Italians support other Italian teams Laughing

Surely every Inter fan dislikes Juve / Milan also in Europe, every Milan fan dislikes Juve / Inter also in Europe , every Juve fan dislikes Inter / Milan in Europe
I don't t know a SINGLE person to act differently.
At max you can be ok if Roma or Napoli win, but no solidaity between strisciate fans

But I mean I don't think It has to do just with Italy ( you and ES are Milan fans and infact act as every normal Milan fan here. I think just who supports the league before of club -and you can meet them abroad- Can do It.....  ) or Just with Serie A
Imagine Firenze to support Liverpool in Champions League rofl
Lmao Redcafe became Whitecafe last final.
It is same thing. No but Robes is unusual lol
The man hasn't idea what he is saying. It is a clear thing if you are a fan. If you are not fan you cannot feel It, simply
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:21 am

Well, perhaps we travel in different circles.

Champions, Berlusconi: “Forza Juve! Quando le italiane giocano all’estero tifo per loro”

https://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/2017/05/30/champions-berlusconi-forza-juve-quando-le-italiane-giocano-allestero-tifo-per-loro/3623738/
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:23 am

And another.

breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:26 am

"il tifo nostrano ha deciso di unirsi e sostenere, con grande orgoglio nazionale, tutte le formazioni tricolori."

Per approfondire http://www.calcioweb.eu/2015/02/finalmente-in-europa-si-tifa-per-le-italiane-delirio-per-le-5-qualificazioni/180258/#cIbDXZIYpfjscO2s.99
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:28 am

Milan, l’ex Galliani: “All’Olimpico a tifare Roma.

http://www.itasportpress.it/champions-league/milan-lex-galliani-allolimpico-a-tifare-roma-liverpool-antipatico-dopo-istanbul-3-mesi-senza-dormire/
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:16 pm

"Surely every Inter fan dislikes Juve / Milan also in Europe, every Milan fan dislikes Juve / Inter also in Europe , every Juve fan dislikes Inter / Milan in Europe
I don't t know a SINGLE person to act differently."

Ha!
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:29 pm

Completely fallacious comment to say "like most Italians" who in fact DO not support other Italian teams and this (I know sensible fans here will agree with me here) is something that seems to be of Italians in English speaking countries who are 3rd generation Italians or even 1/4 Italians who "are in touch with their Italian side" and use random out of context Italian words in the middle of English sentences.

Fans who actually live in Italia or who grew up there or more importantly who UNDERSTAND actual Calcio culture do NOT support their rivals.

Doing so stinks of an inferiority complex along with the constant hate to EPL from these diluted fans as Juventini and Milanisti of this wack job group I speak of are culpable of this.

Needs to stop. Inter merda etc etc.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:40 pm

I am Italian.  Born in Livorno and live in Tirrenia, a resort town near Pisa.  I watched Inter win the CL final with Juve and Milan fans at the Dea del Mare (AKA Gran Bar) in the center of Tirrenia.  All were cheering for Inter.

I have forgotten more about calcio culture than you will ever learn.  I was attending Fiorentina games with my grandfather when big teams came to town before you were born.

And I'll tell you more, my wife is from Madrid and her family always support Spanish teams when they play in Europe. Especially when they are playing against Italian teams.  So, it is not just Italy.

But then I provided the links that demonstrate that you don't know what you are talking about.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:45 pm

You all telling breva what he should support like a bunch of teenagers forcing a perspective to be cool.

All these absolute statements about who "lives in Italy and understand calcio" doest supoort X and "no single person" in Italy support X is total BS.

Here, in Europe, I watch most matches with Italians, from Italy, and all of them support Italian teams in Europe. From around Pescara, from Bologna, and from Torino. Just out of Italy for Erasmus or theses, I guess none of them understand either. It's the same with my extended family, the one in Rome and the one in Naples.

The inferiority complex is acting like there is a right or wrong way to support a club just to justify your perspective and feel superior.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:51 pm

Whilst my statement was appealing for an audience to show their agreement with me, never would I put it down as a fact but a general observation of mine that WILL be shared by others here.

You on the otherhandbasically performed two errors:

Cherrypicking (with those articles)

&

Anecdotal evidence

Something Juve fanatic rincon just did along with strawmanning my statement because it suits his agenda to support other Italian clubs, without realising its a statement saying the Italian mutual support of other clubs in Europe by Italians is false and no amount of exceptions will overcome that.

To which by that logic I can perform the same from growing up in San Sebastian seeing none of which you said or my times in Brescia.

Supporting a league is something more so Bundesliga fans do more so given their teams admittedly rather mediocre so, nope.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: