Myesyats
windkick
futbol
BarrileteCosmico
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Are Valverde's days counted?

If not Valverde, who? - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%If not Valverde, who? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
If not Valverde, who? - Page 3 Vote_lcap57%If not Valverde, who? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
If not Valverde, who? - Page 3 Vote_lcap29%If not Valverde, who? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 7

If not Valverde, who? - Page 3 Empty Re: If not Valverde, who?

Post by Doc Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:55 pm

I just remember Ronald's stint at Valencia where he tried to kick out players and they carried Valencia to court. He also said watching matches from home provided him with better insight.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:34 pm

Ronald seems a horrible choice.

Honestly can't think of many coaches that are available that would be able to slot in and do something great. I DO NOT care for Valverde, but by now he seems to have gradually grown into the role. He has done a very good job at trying to give struggling players chances, giving youth players chances, and rotate heavily when needed. My only problem with him is that I feel when things get rough. he doesn't know how to fire up the team to a new level but instead will just look to move Sergi forward and bring in Vermalean to cover him or something along those lines that doesn't really do much. He's also made us more boring, and even though he's tried more than few formations since last season he doesn't really stress fast attacking play but more so stresses slow, control build up. So from a Barca fan POV, it's not fun to watch even though he's only lost a handful of games since he first got appointed.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:06 am

I hope for his sake that he leaves because he is a good, solid coach who will get a total fraud in De Jong next season and everyone will blame him for De Jong's expected (by intelligent football watchers that is) failure.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:37 am

lol cules

Either hate Valverde, Lucho, Messi, Rakatic, Arthur, Coutinho, Dembele, Suarez, Malcom, Pique, Sergi, and now De Jong...who hasn’t even played a single second at the club yet.

windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:37 pm

I don't hate him. I just believe we made bad business. Eredivisie officially ranks even below Ukrainian and Turkish leagues so De Jong should look like Messi there, pulling the string left and right, breaking up or conducting play like a boss. But he looks nothing special at all. I bet 95 % of those who rate him, rate him based on his price tag and Fifa.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:03 pm

futbol wrote:I hope for his sake that he leaves because he is a good, solid coach who will get a total fraud in De Jong next season and everyone will blame him for De Jong's expected (by intelligent football watchers that is) failure.

Yeah, those who dislike Valverde (like the weird disdain for Rakitic apparently) would learn to appreciate them more when they are gone.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:32 pm

And so he news Very Happy So much for those fake news/rumours these days.... happy hes renewed, as he can continue focus for his team improvement overall into the next season as well which again I say am happy so far. We will need signings again in the summer to improve, and Im sure he will do that too.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3