2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by BusterLfc on Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:06 pm

LUIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZ

BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2019
Join date : 2014-02-09

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:06 pm

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 25054
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by urbaNRoots on Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:07 pm

How did he score that ffs

Invincible no longer cheers
avatar
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 15759
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by BusterLfc on Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:08 pm

Great 2nd half by Chelsea, City with no threat at all
avatar
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2019
Join date : 2014-02-09

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by Jay29 on Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:09 pm

@Jay29 wrote:City dominating Chelsea so far. Chelsea can't keep hold of the ball at all.

Fair to say those saying Chelsea could be title contenders this season got it very wrong.


This aged well. Laughing
avatar
Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla
Posts : 17375
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:14 pm

Makes me really happy to see Ross Barkley developing and performing well.
Such a wonderful talent and finally it's getting coached right.

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 25054
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by FennecFox7 on Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:16 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:Neither team fielding a striker. Disgusting stuff from the tikinaccio bores.
Pep's City is the most uninteresting top team ever.


Aguero is out and Jesus is in dire form

_________________

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6342
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by halamadrid2 on Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:22 pm

City have terrible fullbacks

Pep is so overrated
avatar
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19833
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:23 pm

Kepa with a number of really, really bad passes. That last one, accompanied by overexcited ole cheers from the giddy Chelsea crowd, was terrible

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 25054
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by Unique on Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:23 pm

And that leaves 1

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 13368
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:23 pm

Liverpool finally league leaders. Will they stay there or succumb to pressure? We'll know that in the coming weeks.

_________________
•Proud fan of the biggest and most prestigious club in the world•
El Rey de Europa
avatar
The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3770
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by El Gunner on Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:24 pm

Key to beating a Pep team.
Give off an air of negativity before the game Smile

_________________
avatar
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 13239
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by urbaNRoots on Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:27 pm

Chelsea are going to be scary next season if they sign an elite striker.
avatar
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 15759
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:29 pm

@urbaNRoots wrote:Chelsea are going to be scary next season if they sign an elite striker.


It's good then that there are no elite strikers out there

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 25054
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by urbaNRoots on Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:33 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:
@urbaNRoots wrote:Chelsea are going to be scary next season if they sign an elite striker.


It's good then that there are no elite strikers out there


Are you sure?
avatar
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 15759
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by Jay29 on Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:44 pm

Spurs resting Kane and Eriksen tonight against Leicester.

No Vardy for Leicester.
avatar
Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla
Posts : 17375
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by danyjr on Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:16 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:Makes me really happy to see Ross Barkley developing and performing well.
Such a wonderful talent and finally it's getting coached right.

Dafuq are you talking about. He was shit. Kept playing sloppy passes and throwing himself to the ground whenever he lost the ball.

Beta player.

_________________
avatar
danyjr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 4827
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by chad4401 on Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:29 pm

@urbaNRoots wrote:Chelsea are going to be scary next season if they sign an elite striker.


what about madrid starter level morata?

_________________
avatar
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4169
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by danyjr on Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:39 pm

So many premature comments in this thread, typical of this forum :facepalm:

Why do your opinions vastly change cause of a scoreline? Why don't you actually watch a match and base your opinions on the game itself?

From the game I watched, Manchester City could have and should have buried the game in the first 45 minutes. They were clearly the better team and that's in Chelsea's own turf. Chelsea barely kept themselves alive, scored with their first shot on target and first corner too. Were one of those chances buried in the first half by Sterling and Sané, I would have expected a completely different thread here, but no, all you care and see is the scoreline and complete disregard to the fact that Chelsea couldn't win the ball back up the pitch, couldn't string more than 5 Sarriballs together at a time and won mainly cause they had lady luck on their side.

_________________
avatar
danyjr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 4827
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by Helmer on Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:20 pm

@danyjr wrote:So many premature comments in this thread, typical of this forum :facepalm:

Why do your opinions vastly change cause of a scoreline? Why don't you actually watch a match and base your opinions on the game itself?

From the game I watched, Manchester City could have and should have buried the game in the first 45 minutes. They were clearly the better team and that's in Chelsea's own turf. Chelsea barely kept themselves alive, scored with their first shot on target and first corner too. Were one of those chances buried in the first half by Sterling and Sané, I would have expected a completely different thread here, but no, all you care and see is the scoreline and complete disregard to the fact that Chelsea couldn't win the ball back up the pitch, couldn't string more than 5 Sarriballs together at a time and won mainly cause they had lady luck on their side.

which club do you support ? It seems like you are a supporter of some lucky club Laughing

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 8527
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by danyjr on Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:27 pm

Hopefully tomorrow I will be supporter of a lucky club.

_________________
avatar
danyjr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 4827
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by Unique on Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:48 pm

@Helmer wrote:
@danyjr wrote:So many premature comments in this thread, typical of this forum :facepalm:

Why do your opinions vastly change cause of a scoreline? Why don't you actually watch a match and base your opinions on the game itself?

From the game I watched, Manchester City could have and should have buried the game in the first 45 minutes. They were clearly the better team and that's in Chelsea's own turf. Chelsea barely kept themselves alive, scored with their first shot on target and first corner too. Were one of those chances buried in the first half by Sterling and Sané, I would have expected a completely different thread here, but no, all you care and see is the scoreline and complete disregard to the fact that Chelsea couldn't win the ball back up the pitch, couldn't string more than 5 Sarriballs together at a time and won mainly cause they had lady luck on their side.

which club do you support ? It seems like you are a supporter of some lucky club Laughing
he has Madrid fan writen all over him Very Happy

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 13368
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by rincon on Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:07 am

Eh City was clearly the better team on the first half but then came out completely stiffled on the second one. That was Chelsea's. The 1-0 was lucky, the 2-0 deserved.
avatar
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 11660
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by Sina on Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:28 am





_________________


"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
Spoiler:
avatar
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Perspolis
Posts : 8630
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by Helmer on Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:46 pm

@rincon wrote:Eh City was clearly the better team on the first half but then came out completely stiffled on the second one. That was Chelsea's. The 1-0 was lucky, the 2-0 deserved.

exactly, they defended with all their hearts before they took the lead. City did play brilliantly but were not prepared to handle any Chelsea attack. All Pep concentrated was about pressing and attack.
And after Chelseas goal they were completely shaken and it felt like they underestimated Chelsea a bit. Where as Chelsea were clearly prepared and well instructed to absorb pressure and defend as long as possible without conceding.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 8527
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by rincon on Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:53 pm

@Helmer wrote:
@rincon wrote:Eh City was clearly the better team on the first half but then came out completely stiffled on the second one. That was Chelsea's. The 1-0 was lucky, the 2-0 deserved.

exactly, they defended with all their hearts before they took the lead. City did play brilliantly but were not prepared to handle any Chelsea attack. All Pep concentrated was about pressing and attack.
And after Chelseas goal they were completely shaken and it felt like they underestimated Chelsea a bit. Where as Chelsea were clearly prepared and well instructed to absorb pressure and defend as long as possible without conceding.  

Yes. It was telling how unprepared they were for counters with how easily Chelsea cut through.

This is what makes me anxious as a fan when my team commits too much to possession and only attack, you can be completely exposed in a second. Mancini looks like he might be guilty of this with the NT. I prefer to "manage" different phases of the game differently with more balance, which City totally lacked.

This was new by Sarri and it's funny that this is how finally beats Pep. With Napoli (and Chelsea earlier) it was: playing Madrid or City? fuck it we'll play with the same all out conviction as if we played Bologna... and they would lose.
avatar
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 11660
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: 2018/2019 Premier League Discussion Part III

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum