Art Morte
El Gunner
Luca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
15 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:26 am

Randle is trash and the Lakers did the right thing by giving him away for nothing.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:30 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Randle is trash and the Lakers did the right thing by giving him away for nothing.

All I'm seeing is 7 for 20 right now hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:34 am

What did I miss? His counting stats weren't bad for me in fantasy.

Love Randle. Someone should max him
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:36 am

He was bad too but there's way too many red flags with Randle that it's hard to ignore.

Obvious we're going to have to trade Davis in the summer, i have long since accepted that.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:38 am

Can't believe Pelicans are really gonna be Jrue Holiday and the 2017 Lakers

What a fucking team. Sign me up Molenation
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:40 am

CBarca wrote:What did I miss? His counting stats weren't bad for me in fantasy.

Love Randle. Someone should max him

There's your problem right there, counting stats are meaningless.

His defence is absolutely useless, when he's out there he either forces AD to get no touches or if the offence isn't run through him he just isn't engaged.

Not to mention in the clutch he's more likely to foul someone for an over the back foul than he is to make any sort of basketball play.

Also you love him because you watch highlights and look at his stats, i was the same but when he plays for your team you begin to notice his many, many flaws.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:44 am

Freeza wrote:Can't believe Pelicans are really gonna be Jrue Holiday and the 2017 Lakers

Lol i doubt we trade him to you, you just simply don't have the assets.

We'll see come the summer but i really don't see the Lakers being able to outbid other teams. Only way i see AD in LA is if he goes there in FA after spending 2019 somewhere else.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:47 am

Just saw that Hield gave SAC the win by a clutch four point play

Poetic justice against the team that didn't believe in him.

Has Hield been the best shooting guard in the league this season? 20/5/2 on 48% shooting with three treys per game. 44% from three.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:55 am

CBarca wrote:Just saw that Hield gave SAC the win by a clutch four point play

Has Hield been the best shooting guard in the league this season? 20/5/2 on 48% shooting with three treys per game. 44% from three.

Can we stop this hindsight crap please.

We believed in him, the reality was we were an awful team before the Cousins trade as we were nearly every other season before that trade.

We won 34 games that season it probably doesn't even hit 30, the Cousins trade had to happen for everything that happened last year or we're sub 40 wins again.

Honestly I'm sick and tired of reading uninformed rubbish from anyone who doesn't watch this team, same thing happened last year when people said "we were better without Cousins " what an absolute crock of crap as this season proves.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:01 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Freeza wrote:Can't believe Pelicans are really gonna be Jrue Holiday and the 2017 Lakers

Lol i doubt we trade him to you, you just simply don't have the assets.

We'll see come the summer but i really don't see the Lakers being able to outbid other teams. Only way i see AD in LA is if he goes there in FA after spending 2019 somewhere else.

If we don't have the assets, no team has the assets really.

Small market teams are eliminated all together. AD wants a big sports city and team willing to, and able to, spend on FAs. And LeBron is his agent.

It's between Lakers and Celtics really, and I don't really see them outbidding or wanting to outbid an Ingram, Kuzma, Hart & 2x 1st picks
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:03 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
CBarca wrote:Just saw that Hield gave SAC the win by a clutch four point play

Can we stop this hindsight crap please.

We believed in him, the reality was we were an awful team before the Cousins trade as we were nearly every other season before that trade.

We won 34 games that season it probably doesn't even hit 30, the Cousins trade had to happen for everything that happened last year or we're sub 40 wins again.

Honestly I'm sick and tired of reading uninformed rubbish from anyone who doesn't watch this team, same thing happened last year when people said "we were better without Cousins " what an absolute crock of crap.

Hindsight?

I said the Cousins trade was stupid from the start. I have also always stated that small market teams should never trade all their assets away for anything less than top 10 guy which Boogie never has been.

Only way Pelicans could've ever assembled a team around AD was through the draft, and they f'ed that up greatly.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:04 am

If we trade him this summer it doesn't matter what he wants, just like it didn't matter for PG or Kawhi.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:05 am

Yeah we should have continued developing a 30 win team...

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:00 am

Lakers have played intense defense today.

LeBron playing like it's a finals game on that end
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:09 am

Freeza wrote:Lakers have played intense defense today.

LeBron playing like it's a finals game on that end

Then we put on a shit lineup and lose all defense. Incredible really.

Going to bed. This is not what christmas is supposed to be like
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:19 am

I don't really give a crap mole I just like to bait

Plus like I said I have been on the Hield bandwagon since day 1. I like the pelicans, I was upset to see them trade Buddy away
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:37 am

CBarca wrote:I don't really give a crap mole I just like to bait

Plus like I said I have been on the Hield bandwagon since day 1. I like the pelicans, I was upset to see them trade Buddy away

As long as that's all it is then I'm cool, it just triggers me because of how bad we were lol.

Besides it's only a point of contention for people who are not trying to bait because of Boogie's injury which is hardly fair on us IMO.

I said at the time that the injury would send us back years and sadly I've proven right, the domino effect of everything that it impacted makes it probably one of the biggest what ifs of the last few years.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:02 am

loooool just checking Yahoo's stat tracker and halfway through the 3rd quarter in the Philly v Boston game Philadelphia's bench hasn't scored a single point.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:30 am

LeBron is holding us back
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:09 am

Saw the box score, came here expecting to see Freeza sucking off Zubac, but disappointment.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:33 pm

Vibe wrote:Saw the box score, came here expecting to see Freeza sucking off Zubac, but disappointment.

Won’t jinx that.

Legit looked like the worst player in the league from his second year til now. Had high hopes for him initially.

He just normally looks like a traffic cone, but he’s gotten much better. Our Center rotation looks solid
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:21 pm

Starting to think that not even Cousins can save Golden State's three peat hopes tbh.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:40 pm

Every team has off days. GS did last season.

They'll turn it up another level in the playoffs and win until they reach the finals where they'll lose to the Bucks
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:26 pm

It’s a fake truth to believe the Warriors will struggle in the playoffs. Enjoy the small losses now but rest assured there’s no team past or present that’s touching them when it matters

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:46 pm

I don't know. I gotta a feeling, I gotta a feeling.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:16 pm

I hope you’re right tbh

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next