Art Morte
El Gunner
Luca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
15 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Art Morte Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:45 am

A bit harsh of a firing, the West is super competitive this season and Minnesota were still in the mix.

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:58 pm

It's the timing that confused me, if you were going to fire him then do it when you trade Butler.

Not now when you're kind of playing well, especially after you blow out a playoff team lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:32 pm

Kuzma almost got 41 points without a single other stat. That's so fucking impressive rofl

Blake Griffin 0 rebounds Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:35 pm

No doubt ESPN will casually ignore this when if it was pro Lakers they'd talk about it every show. Rolling Eyes
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:16 pm

Question time: Is Oladipo overrated? He's in my fantasy, so I've been paying more than usual attention to him. Seems to me like he stat-pads against weaker opposition and goes missing against tough opposition.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:05 pm

Art Morte wrote:Question time: Is Oladipo overrated? He's in my fantasy, so I've been paying more than usual attention to him. Seems to me like he stat-pads against weaker opposition and goes missing against tough opposition.

He's regressing to the mean a little after an amazing season last year. He's still a great player but he's not ready to be an A-lister.

He's also had injury issues this season, and I think that explains a bit.

Nobody thinks he's really an A-lister though, so no I don't think he's overrated. I view him like I view Blake Griffin (also on your team, actually). He's a great player but he's a step behind the top players. Closer in level to Middleton, Conley, Jrue Holiday than they are to Dame, Beal etc, and even farther from Durant, Steph, Giannis, AD
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:42 pm

Don't think it's fair to put Beal above him tbh, i think he might end up proving so if he gets traded but probably isn't fair just yet.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:37 pm

My votes for the All-Star game (btw it's shit to vote on mobile)

-East-
Lowry
Irving
Siakam
Embiid
Giannis

-West-
Curry
Harden
Davis
George
Towns
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:50 pm

My votes:
Kuzma
Ingram
Lonzo
LeBron
Luka
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:57 pm

We are finally fully healthy Laughing We'll see how long that lasts, probably too late to do anything substantial this year but if our record with Payton is any indication so far at least i'll enjoy the rest of the season.

Assuming of course we don't get injured again tonight which probably will happen.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:59 pm

Looking forward to this match, Pelicans will destroy Timberwolves imo

Funny how there are rumors about Davis leaving Pelicans because supposedly "he will never win anything there" while their roster is damn good (if fit). It's actually tonight's opponent, Towns, who should gtfo of Minnesota loool. How could i rate them just a month ago :facepalm:
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:29 pm

Warrior wrote:Looking forward to this match, Pelicans will destroy Timberwolves imo

Funny how there are rumors about Davis leaving Pelicans because supposedly "he will never win anything there" while their roster is damn good (if fit). It's actually tonight's opponent, Towns, who should gtfo of Minnesota loool. How could i rate them just a month ago :facepalm:

Minnesota's roster isn't that bad. Thibs got fired for a reason, even though I think it was a bit harsh, they've been underperforming with the talent they have.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:06 pm

Warrior wrote:Looking forward to this match, Pelicans will destroy Timberwolves imo

We usually struggle against Minnesota, I'm not that confident really.

As for AD, this summer he has a choice to make. That's why everyone is saying he should leave.

Yes we are good seemingly when healthy and AD has said as much himself but when that barely happens how long can AD wait and hope for more luck and see what happens.

Yes it's frustrating what ever team we seem to put together we never see what they are really capable of because of injuries but AD can't really wait and hope it changes.

All AD cares about is winning at this stage and if we can't support that then the reasons don't really matter and we're on the clock.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:44 am

https://streamable.com/cf4z6

People should stop disrespecting KAT one of these days man.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:54 am

So LeBronless Cavs actually are better than LeBronless Lakers Laughing

LeBron truly is the GOAT, the garbage he dragged to finals and victories, smh.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:37 am

People think we'd trade AD for this trash rofl

Been saying this but there's so many better options out there than the Lakers if we ever are forced to trade him.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:24 am

I just don't see how RJ Barrett can be a top 5 pick in any draft. Nothing about him impresses me really.

Another Duke loss solely on him. He's the most clueless top prospect I've ever seen in clutch situations. He has no idea what to do at all. And no one on Duke wants to pass to Zion who's got 35 points on 12-20

Meanwhile RJ Barrett finishes with 8-30
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:03 pm

No way Lakers get AD... Maybe try for Bradley Beal if Wizards are stupid enough to take their junk.

Maybe offer Lonzo for D'Angelo Russell Laughing
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:30 pm

I honestly think Beal is going nowhere. I can't particularly fathom someone dropping a 40 point triple double and getting traded.

Doesn't really make sense.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:36 am

Turns out John Collins was actually the best player of last year's draft.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:51 am

Warriors scored 51 in the first quarter lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:31 am

Seems like Anthony Davis is safe.

Flat earther coming to Lakers
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:50 pm

Kyrie is such a drama queen
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:39 pm

Harden surpassed James among the active players with most 50+ pts games. This guy could probably carry a random Euroleague team to the NBA playoffs. Incredible season he's having and playing in a unique style. Whether you love or hate it.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:27 pm

CP3 holding him back TBH
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:27 pm

Houston lost though

He's Devin Booker with more foul calls tbh
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next