The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Page 26 of 44 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 44  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:28 am

I've seen enough this Philly lineup, it's going to be a problem defensively.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca on Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:30 am

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I've seen enough this Philly lineup, it's going to be a problem defensively.

Simmons, Embiid, Butler, Harris, Redick?

NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:34 am

Yes, Harris is a much better defender than i realised.

I suspect they'll have to shorten the rotation during the playoffs though, lots of experimentation with minutes happened tonight which i don't expect to see when it matters.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte on Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:19 pm

Markkanen with three straight 30-point games :coffee:
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:23 pm

It wouldn't change anything with regards to Davis but i wish we gave more minutes to Kenrich Williams and Okafor earlier on.

Both have been really good since their minutes went up, happy to watch them develop next season.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte on Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:34 pm

Celtics lost Kyrie to injury and then a 28p lead to the Clippers.

Marcus Morris said when he looks at the Celtics he sees a bunch of individuals. Said he sees everyone else having fun around the league, they don’t have fun.

“It hasn’t been fun for a long time.”

Broblems in Boston.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:30 pm

Hope we lose today. Gotta get that Zion pick

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte on Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:07 pm

Kuzma for AD = fair trade.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:19 pm

I'm baffled by Luke Walton and why he's adamant in not staggering Ingram and LeBron. There should always be one of them on the court.

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:21 pm

It's wild to me how we play lineups without our four best players in. It's incredible tanking by Luke at the moment.

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte on Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:27 pm

What's even more incredible is how the defensive three seconds rule doesn't apply to LeBron, lol.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:31 pm

I know Lakers have their own issues but I've been so impressed with Philly since the trades.

Unless Milwaukee prove me wrong in terms of 3 point defence i genuinely think they'll come out of the East.

Used to think Toronto but that Gasol trade was bad imo and Philly's issues in the post season last year don't exist anymore.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:45 pm

@Art Morte wrote:What's even more incredible is how the defensive three seconds rule doesn't apply to LeBron, lol.

It's not a rule that applies to anybody. It could be called like 40 times every game.

What more does Luke have to show until he's proved he's not a legit coach?

He rode the coattails of a Steph Curry led team and has not shown any evidence of being an actual coach.

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:51 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I know Lakers have their own issues but I've been so impressed with Philly since the trades.

Unless Milwaukee prove me wrong in terms of 3 point defence i genuinely think they'll come out of the East.

Used to think Toronto but that Gasol trade was bad imo and Philly's issues in the post season last year don't exist anymore.

I don't think three point defence will be as huge a thing in playoffs as regular season because it'll be played harder with shorter rotations.

Bucks are clearly the best defensive team in the league right now, they defend the paint so well their opponents are forced to shoot from the outside. I think it'll be hard to beat them because of this. They're also not terrible in 3pt% from opponents. In the middle of the packs is fine.

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:07 am

What you on about lol, they are 30th at defending the 3.

Plus i don't know why people ignore this, Bud teams have always been terrible at defending the 3.

I don't just make this up for the sake of it lol, until proven otherwise I'm going to assume teams will target it even more and there's zero evidence to suggest they won't falter at that aspect.

I'd be way high on them if it wasn't for this very obvious flaw, in the regular season you can away with not defending it at a high level but in the playoffs you won't.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:21 am

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:What you on about lol, they are 30th at defending the 3.

Plus i don't know why people ignore this, Bud teams have always been terrible at defending the 3.

I don't just make this up for the sake of it lol, until proven otherwise I'm going to assume teams will target it even more and there's zero evidence to suggest they won't falter at that aspect.

I'd be way high on them if it wasn't for this very obvious flaw, in the regular season you can away with not defending it at a high level but in the playoffs you won't.

They're 15th Laughing

They're the team giving up most attempts, but opponent FG% they're 15th

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:41 am

Eh no they aren't lol.

They are 30th in Oppenent 3s MADE per game, so they give up the most and opponents make the most.

Seems like a GOAT defence IMO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:01 am

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Eh no they aren't lol.

They are 30th in Oppenent 3s MADE per game, so they give up the most and opponents make the most.

Seems like a GOAT defence IMO.

Are you really saying 3PM are the best measurement for that.

I guess you're also judging offenses and defensive overall on their ppg and opponent ppg instead of offensive and defensive ratings.

They're 15th in opponents 3pt percentage. They give up a lot of attempts, which is why they also give up the most makes. They defend the paint better than any team, which results in the many attempts.

They're not the worst at defending the 3pt shot by any means.

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:35 pm

This is just too wild for me...

https://twitter.com/officialnbarefs/status/1095348185571172355?s=21

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner on Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:45 pm

lmao how did he "regain possession" of the ball when he never lost it in the first place, and he clearly traveled (took his third step) before getting both his hands on the ball again to pass it off. They are blatantly going against their own rules with that tweet. :facepalm:

An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior on Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:52 pm

Freeza you once told me that you follow NCAA

How it's going for RJ Barrett ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:15 pm

I'm so impressed with PG this season, stats are great and all but man is DPOY worthy ( i'd give it to him) hitting that 3 at a Steph and Klay clip and the biggest thing of all his handle is so massively improved.

The reason i give credit to that before anything else is because earlier in his career his handle was a severe detriment to him getting what he wants which forced him to chuck up really bad shots.

Not the case anymore, he better be top 3 in MVP and DPOY this year.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:29 pm

@Warrior wrote:Freeza you once told me that you follow NCAA

I haven't said that as far as I know. I watch some Duke games and March Madness. So far the 7 games I've seen of RJ Barrett he looks like an overrated prospect with no IQ and high usage. Reminds me of Josh Jackson a little. Just less athletic and worse defender.

Meanwhile Zion is a sure fire superstar and the best athlete I've probably ever seen in a sport. It's ridiculous.

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:43 pm

@Freeza wrote:
@Warrior wrote:Freeza you once told me that you follow NCAA

I haven't said that as far as I know. I watch some Duke games and March Madness. So far the 7 games I've seen of RJ Barrett he looks like an overrated prospect with no IQ and high usage. Reminds me of Josh Jackson a little. Just less athletic and worse defender.

Meanwhile Zion is a sure fire superstar and the best athlete I've probably ever seen in a sport. It's ridiculous.

I'm a prophet for this post after the comeback last night.

RJ Barrett showed once again why he's clearly the worst of the three Duke freshmen

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:52 pm

No way this doesn't go spectacularly wrong rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner on Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:55 pm

Dude suffers from shortness insecurity syndrome confirmed.

An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 44 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 44  Next