Art Morte
El Gunner
Luca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
15 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by FilthyLuca Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:22 am

CBarca wrote:
FilthyLuca wrote:
Freeza wrote:Flavor of the week? Laughing

We've been talking about Zion for like four years.

Now who isn't following basketball Laughing

following?  you've been watching him abuse on short white kids on youtube, don't flatter yourself.
And that's not what I was referring to anyway....this is his first bit of meaningful basketball

I thought college basketball wasn't meaningful though?

You have to compare this college freshman to ALL NBA TALENT

Remember?

Dude your trying to nitpick what Im saying because youre not making any sense.

The differences in talent are enormous and you know it.

All I meant that everyone in the NBA is NBA quality, very few college players are NBA talents

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:24 am

I remember when Luka Doncic having unprecedented production at his age didn’t mean anything because he didn’t do it against NBA talent.

Was a great time.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:34 am

Freeza wrote:I remember when Luka Doncic having unprecedented production at his age didn’t mean anything because he didn’t do it against NBA talent.

Was a great time.

Thats a professional league, against grown professionals....Im talking about dominating against college kids.   nice reach there, buddy.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:42 pm

I see that team Lebron took 45 2-pointers and 90 3-pointers, lol. How exciting for the fans, watching all the best players at once... taking advantage of lax defending by chucking up a thousand threes.

They should make it West vs East again and give the finals home court advantage to the conference that wins the all-star game.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:35 pm

Art Morte wrote:I see that team Lebron took 45 2-pointers and 90 3-pointers, lol. How exciting for the fans, watching all the best players at once... taking advantage of lax defending by chucking up a thousand threes.

They should make it West vs East again and give the finals home court advantage to the conference that wins the all-star game.

nobody wants to injure themselves at this time of the season by taking it seriously.
If you want competitive basketball, then just do not watch the all-star game, simple.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:34 pm

They do it in baseball (winner of All Star game gets home advantage in finals) and to be honest i think it's an injustice. The team with best record should have it, that's why they work hard all year long.

In north american sports it's a generality that All Star games are boring, meaningless, and only the talent contest is interesting. As first experience i think NBA is not as bad as NHL, MLB, NFL. It was a good show, yet, not sure if i'll watch next year. Remains an outdated concept that only sponsors and young kids will appreciate. Money decides.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:38 pm

Media been making a big deal out of KD and Kyrie's friendliness to each other over the all-star weekend - and this has pushed rumours of a possibility of them joining forces at the Knicks this summer.

Honestly, and this point I want it to happen. Let Oakland bow out with a third straight title, and then it can happen. I want to see a shake up across the league because it's not all that fun when we don't have much competition every year.

I'll just say one thing though that people keep forgetting about a KD departure when it comes to the Warriors. KD won't just be leaving alone, he will drag along a lot of cap space with him. Opens a big door for the Warriors to maybe get another star, or just stack up their bench in general.

Last edited by El Gunner on Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:40 pm

I think KD is 100% a done deal tbh
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:11 pm

He's 30, the Warriors got his best years. Who knows if in a couple years' time the Warriors feel lucky they don't have KD's contract.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:44 pm

Sorry to deviate but i have two big questions hmm it concerns Anthony Davis

Apparently it was important that Pelicans wait until summer so Celtics can make their offer... but what/who can they offer that Lakers, Knicks or whoever else could not match ?

Now if Irving and Durant go to Knicks, is it possible that Warriors get Davis at the end ? He asks to win championships, i just can't understand choosing Boston for the prime years of his career if Irving is not there, he'll be in New York playing with Durant instead, as direct rivals. If he wants to be surrounded by superstars then Warriors (and a few other teams) can give him that.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:45 am

Imagine blowing out your knee playing for free and people making money off you
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:22 pm

Warrior wrote:Sorry to deviate but i have two big questions hmm it concerns Anthony Davis

Apparently it was important that Pelicans wait until summer so Celtics can make their offer... but what/who can they offer that Lakers, Knicks or whoever else could not match ?

Now if Irving and Durant go to Knicks, is it possible that Warriors get Davis at the end ? He asks to win championships, i just can't understand choosing Boston for the prime years of his career if Irving is not there, he'll be in New York playing with Durant instead, as direct rivals. If he wants to be surrounded by superstars then Warriors (and a few other teams) can give him that.

1. Uhm, Tatum and Rozier and picks are better than what Lakers can offer.

2. Sure, that's possible. But I don't know what we can offer to get him. Not really that much interested in Davis tbh, though he would really fit in well with Steph and Klay.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:07 pm

Let’s all stop acting like Rozier is an asset lol
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:23 pm

lol you're just jelly Davis might not end up in Lakerland

Last edited by El Gunner on Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:29 pm

I actually agree, Kuzma and Ingram is pretty similar in terms of value to Tatum and Rozier

And with all the shooting they have, Id let cousins walk and sign AD who can score and is the 1 or 2 defensively in the NBA

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:46 pm

El Gunner wrote:lol you're just jelly Davis might not end up in Lakerland

He’s a 37% shooter with the worst PG defense in the league.

Stop acting like he’s any good when you’ve not watched him. One good playoff series and he’s suddenly an asset?

Combine his shit contributions with his contract situation and nothing about him is worth anything at all.

It’s just anti-Lakers bias to suggest he’s an asset. If anything Boston needs to give up more to get rid of him lol.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:59 pm

Rozier wouldn't be part of any deal anyway lol, his contract means it's a non starter.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:06 pm

Warrior wrote:Sorry to deviate but i have two big questions hmm it concerns Anthony Davis

They have Tatum and other secondary assets plus draft picks, which nobody else can really outbid unless Knicks get Zion.

Well atm anyway, I'm not ruling out somebody getting more assets over the summer after what Clippers got for Harris.

But as it stands Boston has the most to give up. As for the Warriors, they could very get him when his contract runs out if that's what he wants but there's no trade they can offer which gets him.

The only person locked up for multiple seasons is Curry and they obviously aren't doing that.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:41 am

Theres no way anyone who cares about Durant will advise him, the most sensitive athlete in american team sports, to go to New York and get eaten alive by the media there.
Throw in kyrie and itll be the classic Knicks circus...id love it as a heat fan

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:14 am

Harden rofl Rockets rofl
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:29 am

I feel so vindicated. So good to finally have a ref who doesn’t fall for Harden’s dumbass shit

Ingram >
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:57 am

How man big leads blown now for the Rockets? Choke City back at it again.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:03 am

This fucking guy...

https://mobile.twitter.com/LWOSLALakers/status/1098838419684364289
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:49 pm

FilthyLuca wrote:Theres no way anyone who cares about Durant will advise him, the most sensitive athlete in american team sports, to go to New York and get eaten alive by the media there.

Why would KD get eaten alive?

Knicks haven't seen a good player on their team since Melo, and has he been relevant since like, 2014?

NY would be grateful to have him. The rest of the league would start to love him again for leaving the Warriors. He'd be one of the best players in the East easily.

Even if NY media wasn't kind to him, the rest of NBA media and followers sure as hell would start to forgive Durant for being on the Warriors. Or at least start to forget about it and appreciate him more as a player.

And Rozier is not an asset. He's a terrible player and a chucker. Love Bledsoe but part of me will never forgive him for being outplayed by Rozier like he was. Bucks win that series if not for Bledsoe.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:49 pm

Freeza wrote:This fucking guy...

https://mobile.twitter.com/LWOSLALakers/status/1098838419684364289

one of the most unlikeable players in the league, easy
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:12 pm

CBarca wrote:
FilthyLuca wrote:Theres no way anyone who cares about Durant will advise him, the most sensitive athlete in american team sports, to go to New York and get eaten alive by the media there.

Why would KD get eaten alive?

Knicks haven't seen a good player on their team since Melo, and has he been relevant since like, 2014?

NY would be grateful to have him. The rest of the league would start to love him again for leaving the Warriors. He'd be one of the best players in the East easily.

Even if NY media wasn't kind to him, the rest of NBA media and followers sure as hell would start to forgive Durant for being on the Warriors. Or at least start to forget about it and appreciate him more as a player.

And Rozier is not an asset. He's a terrible player and a chucker. Love Bledsoe but part of me will never forgive him for being outplayed by Rozier like he was. Bucks win that series if not for Bledsoe.

Its another level of scrutinity, attention, and criticism.
Id compare it to the brits with the national team. Ask anyone whose American, the Media in NY is absurd.
And Durant who is famously thin skinned and makes burner accounts to argue with fans wouldn't last.
They'll treat him like a God when he first gets there, if he doesnt start winning ASAP, I can see it turning to shit very fast.
The Knicks fan, while incredibly loyal to the team and very knowledgeable, is very childish.  Any time they make a few moves, they assume everyone's going to have a career year and they're "Back" (have been for 10 years now).  When it goes south, the fans jump on the hate wagon with the media and it gets ugly.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next