The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 36 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Vibe on Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:47 pm

I watched a video on youtube saying RJ Barret is a better NBA prospect than Zion, Freeza pls confirm

Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 36 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza on Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:15 pm

@Vibe wrote:I watched a video on youtube saying RJ Barret is a better NBA prospect than Zion, Freeza pls confirm

Stop watching that shit lol. Who said that? Laughing

Guy has zero game other than bully ball. A SG who can’t shoot is not for me. And he’s not an elite athlete either

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:22 pm

@FilthyLuca wrote:Dude, there absolutely ARE Post Up ISO plays and they've existed forever, which is why theyre included in that stat.
They teach you that in High School sometimes earlier.

You cant just decide they don't count and attribute the stat to something else.

Embiid turns to baby shit whenever he has to score on someone his own size, and that's usually who will stick him on a low post iso, so it makes sense.

Ehhhh

There aren't many players Embiid's size.

NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:35 pm

@FilthyLuca wrote:Dude, there absolutely ARE Post Up ISO plays and they've existed forever, which is why theyre included in that stat.
They teach you that in High School sometimes earlier.

You cant just decide they don't count and attribute the stat to something else.

Embiid turns to baby shit whenever he has to score on someone his own size, and that's usually who will stick him on a low post iso, so it makes sense.

They literally don’t count. At least show one of those mythical post up plays that count in the stat.

The stat for post up plays are completely different. As can be seen on the official stat site.

And post up isolation isn’t a thing you say. An isolation play is a perimeter play that can evolve into the post. There a reason a post up play isn’t isolation. It’s becayse it’s hard to isolate in a post-up situation because there’s always help defense.

The main requirement for an isolation play is to spread the team and have your best player play 1-on-1.

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:47 pm

Also just to visualise for some of the guys here what an isolation play is. This is it:

Here is an example of how a post play can be considered an isolation, which is a very small percentage of post-ups:

These aren’t something Embiid get a lot of because it’s hard to get a post isolation with Ben Simmons on your team as you basically need 4 floor spacers to fulfill the requirements of an iso-play.

But even in the stats listed they’re counting isolations and post-ups separately. Because if they were counting regular post ups as isolations, more Centers would be eligible.

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe on Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:59 pm

In retrospective, Lakers should have taken that Kawhi deal and sent Ingram, Kuzma and Hart to Spurs with some picks.

Also Freeza remember when I said Lakers are an 8th seed team with their roster before the season began and you said I resemble a piece of shit?

Good times.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:08 pm

@Vibe wrote:In retrospective, Lakers should have taken that Kawhi deal and sent Ingram, Kuzma and Hart to Spurs with some picks.

Also Freeza remember when I said Lakers are an 8th seed team with their roster before the season began and you said I resemble a piece of shit?

Good times.

The trade was never available.

Also we were a fourth seed before injuries. And we’ve been the most injured team in the league.

If you said we’d be without Lonzo, Ingram and LeBron for large part of the season I’d agree.

Commenting on the full roster this is clearly a playoff team.

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte on Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:29 pm

The Lakers don't look like a playoff team when just Lonzo has been missing and I won't believe in a million years he'd be the difference between playoffs and no playoffs.

LeBron is still fantastic, but he's also a problem nowadays when the team isn't built to suit his needs. And that's the case with this Lakers team, imo.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:42 pm

Lonzo is a top 5 guard defender. We had the best defensive record in lineups with him Ingram and LeBron. We became worst after his injury. Pretty important player.

Fucking hate he’s beginning to show signs of being injury prone. We legit have a worse fitness staff than prime Arsenal.

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner on Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:50 pm

Things eventually turned out the worst for Lakers this season. LeBron showing clear signs of decline, Ingram has a type of syndrome muscle issue now apparently (his stock falls), Lonzo also has injury problems (stock fell). And they aren't making the playoffs as everyone thought they would.

Will anyone of note even join this Lakers team in the off-season?

An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe on Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:12 pm

Just trade Ingram, Kuzma and Hart for Love, Jr Smith and George Hill, hire Ty Lue and enjoy losing the finals :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:19 pm

@El Gunner wrote:Things eventually turned out the worst for Lakers this season. LeBron showing clear signs of decline, Ingram has a type of syndrome muscle issue now apparently (his stock falls), Lonzo also has injury problems (stock fell). And they aren't making the playoffs as everyone thought they would.

Will anyone of note even join this Lakers team in the off-season?

I don’t think I anyone’s stock fell. Ingram has a blood clot disease. Shouldn’t be a problem long term.

Also don’t know where you see the LeBron decline from. He’s still at his same level. He was off when he was recovering from the worst injury in his career. He looks the same now.

Injury will be the thing to take him down, not his play.

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:25 pm

Also really don’t mind us missing playoffs. Much needed rest for LeBron after that injury. A playoff run could hurt us long term.

Also the 1% we get Zion is worth everything Proud

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:51 pm

How many 35 win seasons will it take before Freeza realises their young core aren't that good hmm

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:07 am

Imagine not playing Alex Caruso all season and then whine about not having players to the press. Great move, Luke... you fucking idiot

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:29 am

Who would join the lakers?

I mean, are we forgetting that it's the lakers?

That's like asking who would join Madrid right now. Madrid are a mess, but it's Madrid. Almost everyone not associated with Barcelona would kill to join Madrid at some point in their career

They'll have no problems as long as their FO starts to get it together

NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:25 am

Zion just put up 29/14 with 5 steals on 13 for 13 shootinf

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:08 am

@Freeza wrote:Zion just put up 29/14 with 5 steals on 13 for 13 shootinf

It's just against college players!!!nn!111

NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:14 pm

@CBarca wrote:Who would join the lakers?

I mean, are we forgetting that it's the lakers?

That's like asking who would join Madrid right now. Madrid are a mess, but it's Madrid. Almost everyone not associated with Barcelona would kill to join Madrid at some point in their career

They'll have no problems as long as their FO starts to get it together

Except the only of relevance to join them in last 8 years is Lebron who only really joined them for non basketball reasons and Madrid have won the last 3 CLs and Lakers have missed the playoffs the last 6 years.

I personally don't like resorting to cliches when the evidence says otherwise.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe on Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:13 pm

How is he playing, didn't he injure his shoe or something
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:38 pm

@Vibe wrote:How is he playing, didn't he injure his shoe or something

He’s the most dominant college player I’ve ever seen. Only like 7 years. But it’s still saying something.

Duke looked shit without him and he came back and carried them to a great win once again

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:52 am

RJ Barrett going 5-15 against a good opponent.

Zion 13-19 and 31 points. Dude is legit. Shame RJ Barrett has the worst tunnel vision of all time.

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:49 pm

I forgot to ask, you're not a Duke fan are you Freeza?

NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:55 pm

@CBarca wrote:I forgot to ask, you're not a Duke fan are you Freeza?

I started watching them because of Brandon Ingram back then.

Can't become attached to a specific team without having a collegiate relation to them, when all players leave after a single year.

I usually root for players that are projected to my team.

I supported and watched Lonzo and Ingram when they played. And I loved Bagley last year, so I watched him also.

Just happens Duke is the most interesting team for NBA fans atm.

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Don't call me James on Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:14 pm

Jokic with another wacky game winner. Love this guy. If he isn't 1st team All NBA at the end of the season, NBA is a joke.

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:06 am

Giannis is just dumb.

Anyone who says he isn’t the MVP. Pls stop yourselves.

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum