iftikhar
Kaladin
sportsczy
Collblanc
58 posters

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

Who will progress?

Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 9 Vote_lcap47% Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 9 Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 9 ]
 Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 9 Vote_lcap53% Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 9 Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 19

Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 9 Empty Re: Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG

Post by Unique Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:11 pm

sportsczy wrote:So you're saying Man U hasn't been the best team in the EPL statistically since Mourinho left in the EPL.   That's 2 months.  You really want me to break out the stats?
so your saying manure are the best team in england then scratch

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 9 Empty Re: Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG

Post by sportsczy Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:12 pm

Anyhow, we'll see how City, Spurs and Liverpool do. I personally only feel good about City making the quarters.... but given how they got tooled by Lyon in the group stage, who knows lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:13 pm

sportsczy wrote:So you're saying Man U hasn't been the best team in the EPL statistically since Mourinho left in the EPL. That's 2 months. You really want me to break out the stats?

City has been, they've scored double the goals of the next best team lol.

They had one mishap against us but other than that it isn't close.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:14 pm

Unique wrote:
sportsczy wrote:So you're saying Man U hasn't been the best team in the EPL statistically since Mourinho left in the EPL.   That's 2 months.  You really want me to break out the stats?

No. Where did I say that? I said they're the most "in form" team in the EPL and the best statistically (or tied with Liverpool) over the past 2 months.

Nothing more, nothing less.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:14 pm

In Utd's defense, having to replace Jesse Lingard at HT with Alexis was a deadly blow.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:15 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
sportsczy wrote:So you're saying Man U hasn't been the best team in the EPL statistically since Mourinho left in the EPL. That's 2 months. You really want me to break out the stats?

City has been, they've scored double the goals of the next best team lol.

They had one mishap against us but other than that it isn't close.

City lost 2 games in that stretch... to Leicester and Crystal Palace. Man U has gone undefeated.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by boyzis Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:16 pm

Match could have gone any way. I don't think united played badly but they lost their rhythm after the first goal went in.

I think united were trying to be over smart and psg were better thats all i can say. United needs to spend money and get new players if they want any chance for top 4.

Martial and Lingard injuries are a very big blow.

boyzis
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:16 pm

Only PL haters who don't even watch the league could think the 4th best team at most represents the entire league.

Imagine allowing so much rental space in your head for a football league to anger you so much.

Truly sad.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:17 pm

Firenze wrote:
S wrote:Frenzy's morale crushed in the space of 24 hours. This must be really devastating for him after seeing the highs of beating Huddersfield and West Brom.

Back to business as usual mate

Time to cement that EL spot as Everton is catching up with you quickly

Leave the big games for the big boys

We're 4th and have beaten Arsenal and Spurs recently, we're fine. Horrific tonight though and more or less out. You'll be joining us soon.

You wish buddy

We're the best club in the world and we are gonna prove it next week
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:18 pm

Unique wrote:when you look at the man city squad and how they are playing you would think they are favorites for the UCL but we all know they will leave in the QF.

And we all know your keeper will blame his multiple sclerosis diagnosis when you get dicked by Bayern or some other rediculous excuse.
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:19 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Only PL haters who don't even watch the league could think the 4th best team at most represents the entire league.

Imagine allowing so much rental space in your head for a football league to anger you so much.

Truly sad.

I'm not even sure who "overrates" the PL Laughing All I've been hearing in the past 10 years is constant PL bashing from La Liga and Serie A ( lol ) fans.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:20 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Unique wrote:

No.  Where did I say that?  I said they're the most "in form" team in the EPL and the best statistically (or tied with Liverpool) over the past 2 months.  

Nothing more, nothing less.
dude your knowledge of tax dodging is far superior than your knowledge of football.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:20 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Only PL haters who don't even watch the league could think the 4th best team at most represents the entire league.

Truly sad.

Who's been better over the past 2 months.... you said City... I noted that they lost twice while Man U has been undefeated.

Don't deflect the argument by coming up with a fictitious one. I never said Man U was the best team in the EPL for the entire season...

That's the truly sad part.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:21 pm

farfan wrote:

Truly sad.

I'm not even sure who "overrates" the PL Laughing All I've been hearing in the past 10 years is constant PL bashing from La Liga and Serie A ( lol ) fans.

Exactly lol, it's sad how much it threatens their existence.

It's quite sad really.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:23 pm

PSG played way more organized and did what they had to do.

United on the other hand was all over the place. there was zero creativity from defenders and midfield. PSG controlled Pogba and they were out.

Also United's front 3 were too young and inexperienced imo. and Alexis is so shit lol.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:23 pm

chemicalboy99 wrote:
Unique wrote:when you look at the man city squad and how they are playing you would think they are favorites for the UCL but we all know they will leave in the QF.

And we all know your keeper will blame his multiple sclerosis diagnosis when you get dicked by Bayern or some other rediculous excuse.
 Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 9 That-e10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:24 pm

Did I mention that the EPL is overrated here?  I said "How overrated is the EPL" in common terms.... meaning most people feel it is the best league in the the world along with La Liga.

Did I say "How overrated is the EPL on GL" or "How overrated is the EPL here"?  Nope.

Last edited by sportsczy on Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:25 pm

Poor of Utd to concede possession today. They were at home, infront of their fans. I dare say the defend alot better when they had that stretch in the 2nd half where they sent everyone forward and then it was back to defending again which I couldn't quite understand

Also the like for like substitution was Mou esque, Ole should have taken out Hererra. He is useless, I am sure Mctominy can do a similar job coming from the youth

Matic was the only good player in this Utd team. Pogba was terrible like the rest of them.

This is the sort of game you want a fighter up top, but Rashford was tamer than a cat. He might be useful when they game goes back and forth like in the PL but in CL with all these tactical team he always comes up short imo
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:25 pm

sportsczy wrote:

Truly sad.

Who's been better over the past 2 months.... you said City... I noted that they lost twice while Man U has been undefeated.

Don't deflect the argument by coming up with a fictitious one. I never said Man U was the best team in the EPL for the entire season...

That's the truly sad part.

I'm not deflecting anything, you're the one judging an entire league on the 4th best team.

It's sad how desperate you are to reach for something which doesn't even make any logical sense because it effects you so emotionally somehow.

Maybe one day a league which doesn't give a shit about you won't effect you're daily rental space in your brain.

I truly hope for it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:26 pm

Unique wrote:
chemicalboy99 wrote:

Well done, there's no end to your skills.

chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:28 pm

What a dreadful game by United
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:29 pm

10/10 post match interview by Herrera

very accomplished
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:32 pm

I get Mole's annoyance with this relentless league versus league debate as the same seems to happen with say Serie A yearly despite this year Inter and Napoli in a threads difference in making it through to the cost of Liverpool and Spurs.

Whilst the banter that ensues is fun it lacks any nuance and I hope to see the forum evolve past such simplistic inductive reasoning behind criticisms of leagues based on one or two games and Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1 frequent victims of such baffling ignorance as the knives sharpen to pounce upon them, as if it serves an agenda to a neutral viewer.

Though Man United should not be held to criticism based on their league but based on the sheer hype coming into this time with Ole-landia making it seem as if the tie will be a formality yet they lost against a Paris without two of their best players, and in their home stadium.

Inexcusable and they will rightfully get demolished in the 2nd leg in Parc-des-Princes.

(excuse the overall post quality, running on 0 hours of sleep)
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:34 pm

chemicalboy99 wrote:
Unique wrote:
chemicalboy99 wrote:

Well done, there's no end to your skills.

skills like mine are acquired over time kid. you need to be patient. your first step is losing your virginity after you do that come back and talk to me. :coffee:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:35 pm

I do feel Utd might win the 2nd leg but not by enough goals to go through. Let's not forget that PSG are mental midgets themselves. And until the 1st goal you couldn't really separate the 2 teams
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:37 pm

sportsczy wrote:Did I mention that the EPL is overrated here?  I said "How overrated is the EPL" in common terms.... meaning most people feel it is the best league in the the world along with La Liga.

Did I say "How overrated is the EPL on GL" or "How overrated is the EPL here"?  Nope.

When people rank the PL as the best, it is mainly in terms of entertainment value. No rational person claims that English teams have been elite in the past decade.

PL ( and England NT ) bashing is not just a GL thing btw. Fans and even media from all over the world take part in this weird and pointless exercise.

farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next