Lucifer
Mamad
titosantill
Collblanc
45 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Who will progress?

Round of 16 - Ajax vs Real Madrid - Page 6 Vote_lcap42%Round of 16 - Ajax vs Real Madrid - Page 6 Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]
Round of 16 - Ajax vs Real Madrid - Page 6 Vote_lcap58%Round of 16 - Ajax vs Real Madrid - Page 6 Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 12

Round of 16 - Ajax vs Real Madrid - Page 6 Empty Re: Round of 16 - Ajax vs Real Madrid

Post by danyjr Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:55 pm

Round of 16 - Ajax vs Real Madrid - Page 6 UOyCHFr

danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Round of 16 - Ajax vs Real Madrid - Page 6 Empty Re: Round of 16 - Ajax vs Real Madrid

Post by farfan Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:56 pm

That blonde Ajax guy has got to be the worse striker I've seen in a long time. How is he playing at this level?
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:14 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:I'm sorry but that goal should've been disallowed. That was a stonewall freekick in the middle of the park.

Winning like this tastes worse than losing.

Tastes great, gonna rinse it with the tears of angry Cules in a bit.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:18 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:I'm sorry but that goal should've been disallowed. That was a stonewall freekick in the middle of the park.

the f*ck are you talking about? Lucas didn't foul they both went down nothing happened.

And Benzema was hurt that's why Solari subbed him.

sometimes i wonder if you even watch the games.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:23 pm

Been wondering that a long time mamad, there is no foul that goal was gonna be scored no matter what.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:29 pm

Mamad wrote:the f*ck are you talking about? Lucas didn't foul they both went down nothing happened.

Are you really this delusional?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:32 pm

Mamad wrote:

the f*ck are you talking about? Lucas didn't foul they both went down nothing happened.

And Benzema was hurt that's why Solari subbed him.

sometimes i wonder if you even watch the games.

Well, let's see:

From the video, we can conclude that, and contrary to what you said:
1. They both didn't go down. The ajax player did but Lucas didn't.
2. Lucas clearly fouled him from behind and that was a stonewall freekick.
3. I'll give you the Benzema point because I honestly didn't know he was injured.

Next time before trying to come across as smart and cool, take a brief moment to make sure whether you're thinking clearly or if your acute bias is clouding your judgement.

Now, kindly excuse yourself Smile
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:36 pm

Mamad...The Harmonica of Madridistas Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:38 pm

Lmao, yeah I don't see any defense to this. The guys got taken down out of no where. Foul or no foul the goal would have gone in regardless, but you obviously can't be doing it and RM are lucky to have the goal stand. And lucky that Ajax's goal was disallowed imo. I've seen it replayed multiple times and I still don't understand to be honest.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:46 pm

you all Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing .

they showed the slow mo in the game and it wasn't a foul. and if it was, it was ajax's player foul not Lucas .

the referee was about 3 meter from the scene. Lucas was trying to go and place himself in a position to score. Aajax's player tried to hold him but couldn't and he fell down.

and even after all of that they checked it with VAR.

You are all unbelievable. i'm convinced you didn't watch the game.

Last edited by Mamad on Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:49 pm

Your reaching that so called foul wouldn't have prevented that goal, it was a simple collision between 2 players off the ball nothing more.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:51 pm

Is Ramos still not rated as one of the best CBs on GL?
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:52 pm

Perucho21 wrote:Is Ramos still not rated as one of the best CBs on GL?

If Ramos always plays like he did against Barca, Atletico and now Ajax, he is the best CB in the world.

and i'm his biggest critique here.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:54 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Mamad wrote:the f*ck are you talking about? Lucas didn't foul they both went down nothing happened.

Are you really this delusional?

No. i have eyes. unlike you Laughing
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:15 pm

It's pretty marginal.

As much as I'd like to call BS on the offside and this call to make it seem like Refdrid pay the refs, to me it's an off the ball collision and it doesn't really affect the play at all, so it would be pretty difficult to pull back a goal for it.

I feel Ajax's disallowed goal should have stood for the exact same reason though. The idea is whether the offside player interfered with play or not, and while he is in the same area as Thibaut, Thibaut never really pays him any mind. He tries to go for the ball and is mistaken.

Yes, the offside is in the area, but he didn't interfere with what was going on.

If the Ajax goal should have stood, and in my view it should have, the Asensio goal should also stand.

Also whether there is a foul there or not is pretty subjective. I personally don't even think it's a foul
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:34 am

CBarca wrote:It's pretty marginal.

As much as I'd like to call BS on the offside and this call to make it seem like Refdrid pay the refs, to me it's an off the ball collision and it doesn't really affect the play at all, so it would be pretty difficult to pull back a goal for it.

I feel Ajax's disallowed goal should have stood for the exact same reason though. The idea is whether the offside player interfered with play or not, and while he is in the same area as Thibaut, Thibaut never really pays him any mind. He tries to go for the ball and is mistaken.

Yes, the offside is in the area, but he didn't interfere with what was going on.

If the Ajax goal should have stood, and in my view it should have, the Asensio goal should also stand.

Also whether there is a foul there or not is pretty subjective. I personally don't even think it's a foul

I think the difference is refs deemed De Jong as the one who instigated the collision, trying to block Lucas from making a run.
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:11 am

Thibaut Courtois with some Kariusque keeping
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nivash Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:48 pm

By the same token, there was what looked like it should have been a foul in the build up to the Ajax goal

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:36 pm

So Captain Numpty admitted on tv that he got that yellow card on purpose to reach the QFs clean (suspended for the R16 return leg). Now he faces an extra match ban (QF 1st leg), as this is what UEFA has been doing in such situations.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:52 pm

:facepalm:
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:36 pm

rincon wrote:So Captain Numpty admitted on tv that he got that yellow card on purpose to reach the QFs clean (suspended for the R16 return leg). Now he faces an extra match ban (QF 1st leg), as this is what UEFA has been doing in such situations.

He is a delight. Objectively excellent defending vs Ajax followed by a bone headed admittance of purposefully getting a yellow. And as dessert, a back tracking of his own bone headed ways. Delight, pure delight this Ramos.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:44 pm

how could that dog of dolberg miss that goal on last minute, not even the satisfation to mock to Doc in this bad 2019 Mad:

Fantastic match though, definitely Ajax didn't deserve this result.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:48 pm

Nah, suffer by yourself Robes.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:10 pm

Ramos calling his friends at Marca to do a U turn

Were you aware that you risked picking up a card, which brought with it a one-match suspension?

Yes, but I had no choice. It was a very dangerous counter-attack in the 88th minute with the match wide open and the tie as well. That's why I said that I'd be lying if I said that I didn't know that I would be suspended, just as I knew that I had no choice but to make the foul. And that's what I meant when I said that in football you have to make difficult decisions.

rofl Uefa obviously won't buy it but he is lucky it was from a foul on a play Ramos normally gets cards on and not a throw in or free kick
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:24 pm

Ramos rofl rofl how many brain cells does he have again?
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:54 pm

hala madrid
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next