Mamad
Valkyrja
M99
farfan
huntsman
54 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch: Spurs Edition Empty Jose Mourinho Sack Watch: Spurs Edition

Post by huntsman Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:48 am

Now that Mourinho succeeded in parting company with Manu with a big fat paycheck; where do you think his next destination will be?
Some say Real Madrid, but why do you think Flo would want him back and what does he see in him to even warrant a consideration?
or do you think he will coach at smaller clubs now?  

Happy to hear your opinions.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch: Spurs Edition Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch: Spurs Edition

Post by farfan Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:03 am

I wouldn't mind him at Lyon.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch: Spurs Edition Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch: Spurs Edition

Post by M99 Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:20 am

Real Madrid or Portugal.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:57 am

M99 wrote:Real Madrid or Portugal.

Or Inter. But 100% we are the front runners in the contest of hiring The Sacked One.

Unfortunately, Flo still loves him and sees him as some kind of unsung hero. God help us.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:57 am

Btw, welcome back huntsman cheers
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:13 am

He is not welcomed at Madrid.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:20 am

Probably take a lay-off and should rightly so. The guy needs time away from the game its clear as a day. Not enjoying the job at the moment. I can see him coming back to manage an NT and leading them to the title. His style (or lack thereof) will suit NT football more right now.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:26 pm

I think the answer is 'none' for this season at least.

I also doubt Mourinho fancies jobs like Inter or Roma. In fact, given what a miserable, hotel-dwelling man he seemed to be at United, I'm not sure he wants to manage anything right now. Maybe he'll just retire.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:27 pm

Anywhere but please no Refdrid.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:32 pm

@huntsman, lol i was just commenting about you. i guess you are also waiting for what team you would be supporting next, correct?
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:39 pm

we can eliminate the sides he will not go to. no epl sides, obviously not barcelona (more like they don't want him, NOT that he wouldn't consider them), definitely not bayern (same reason as barcelona, they won't want him), and i don't see a serie a move for him neither, inter aren't in the position they were when they got him years ago....if psg flop in ucl, they may consider the risk, i actually think that might be his only hope.

but at this stage he needs them more than they need him. as a matter of fact, he needs a club now, more than a club needs him. he doesn't have the same cachet, and clubs are wary of that huge contract and the termination clauses him and jorge mendes institute.
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:39 pm

Wait, M99 is Huntsman??
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:40 pm

oh and no juventus, i don't think cristiano is particularly fond of him
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:42 pm

Thimmy wrote:Wait, M99 is Huntsman??

i don't think so. huntsman likes kaka, used to feature a lot on our madrid forum back when we had mourinho. and there where some intense debates when it was clear we had to let mou go, then he (huntsman) joined chelsea
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:44 pm

I always thought Hunstman was Refdrid version of Alexjonosic?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:54 pm

titosantill wrote:
Thimmy wrote:Wait, M99 is Huntsman??

i don't think so. huntsman likes kaka, used to feature a lot on our madrid forum back when we had mourinho. and there where some intense debates when it was clear we had to let mou go, then he (huntsman) joined chelsea

I do remember him. Switched club allegiance ever so often, liked to go on rants about the clubs he had "supported" previously. I think he supported Man United at one point, as well, but it was hard to keep track.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:09 pm

Mourinho is not going to coach Madrid again, no need to worry. He is still friend with Perez and Sanchez and you will continue to see his name in the press linked to us but it's not happening.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:19 pm

Portugal or Inter I'd imagine. Think the latter.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:38 pm

titosantill wrote:oh and no juventus, i don't think cristiano is particularly fond of him

Mou-Juve Laughing And it hasn't do with Cristiano
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:37 pm

titosantill wrote:oh and no juventus, i don't think cristiano is particularly fond of him

This is the last reason why we will never approach Mou
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:43 pm

Mourinho, please eff off to China, or back to Portugal. Do not go anywhere near RM.

If Tuchel flops in the next round of CL I could see a PSG appointment. Or if Wolves are in danger of relegation I think he could slot in there with the Mendes and Portuguese connection there.

Anywhere but RM please. We are desperate, but not that desperate.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:49 pm

PSG once Tuchel gets offloaded
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:10 pm

This a**hole has been exposed as a shit coach yet again.

Why would any top team look to him? The only jobs that might come his way are small clubs, portugal NT, or far east (china, japan, qatar) or usa!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:15 pm

El Pais: Real Madrid want Jose Mourinho for summer

Real Madrid want Jose Mourinho to replace Santiago Solari as their Coach next summer, according to a report in El Pais.

Diego Torres, who previously wrote a book on the Portuguese boss, has outlined how Los Blancos and particularly president Florentino Perez are keen on a reunion.

Solari was only appointed permanently by Madrid last month on a two-and-a-half year deal until the summer of 2021 but has already suffered damaging 3-0 defeats against both Eibar and CSKA Moscow.

An internal survey of Madrid members reportedly returned high favoritism for a Mourinho return, believing he possesses the personality and leadership abilities to match the club’s ambitions.

Madrid’s vice-captain Marcelo – whose relationship with Mourinho became strained following the signing of Fabio Coentrao – said on Tuesday ‘it was a real pity’ the Portuguese was now without a job.

The club’s general manager José Ángel Sánchez approached the former Porto, Chelsea and Inter boss in October to discuss a possible future return to the Bernabeu, says the report.

Madrid would want to appoint Mourinho on 1 July as they would have to pay a €5m penalty to United should the contract be signed ahead of that date.

The club initially told Mourinho they would pay him €15m annually but following a negative response, they have increased this to €20m along with a commitment over his influence in signing players alongside an extensive transfer budget.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:19 pm

If that happens. affraid
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next