Marcus Rashford watch

Go down

Marcus Rashford watch Empty Marcus Rashford watch

Post by Glory on Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:13 am

There was only one thread about this beast and that was in the now defunct MU section of this forum. So, yea. Here goes. The toxic one fkd off and surprise surprise the boy looks like the player he was supposed to look like.

Glory
Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Marcus Rashford watch Empty Re: Marcus Rashford watch

Post by Thimmy on Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:29 am

I'm sure the winning streak will end at some point, and the league likely cannot be won at this point in time, but I never thought I'd actually enjoy watching Man United play again. Most of my friends are Man United fans, and so I watch a lot of their matches - most of which have been quite sleep-inducing for what feels like a decade now Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:49 am

He's getting better. As with Martial, he's better as a winger for me than a central striker.

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory on Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:34 pm

Yea. It's good to see because neither him or Martial is being restricted to play in only one part of the field anymore. Both are allowed to interchange, and play their natural game.

Yesterday Martial got his assist from the right side which is so pleasing because Jose had tried to do the same too when Sanchez arrived, that time though forcibly shifting Martial right and not surprisingly he was dreadful. And here he is producing assists and influencing games in only the second match under Ole from that side where he was deemed a failure.

I mean it's criminal what this supposedly 'great' manager did with two of our most exciting young players. What on earth was he trying to do in the last two years. Like seriously. Utterly unbelievable. And the most painful part was fans were siding with him, believing his bs that they were not good enough and even calling for the club to offload Martial and loan out Rashford.
Glory
Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down